by RodneyKujawski893 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
the_interpreter21.jpg

Along the seawall people are everywhere with cameras or binoculars, hypnotized as the waves pound away, in their coats and other heating equipment. Great white 辦公桌 splashes are sent by the stormy sea into the air that generate applause.

I joined ADAPT in 1986. At the time, I was living my home town, in Chicago, IL. A friend of my godmother phoned her to see if there was anyone that she knew who would be interested in working as interpreter for and an attendant a man with handicaps. The man, Dennis Schreiber, was a part of ADAPT. He traveled often, and wanted someone as back-up staff.

Such is also the situation at Cape Perpetua, only south of Yachats. There is a tremendous spouting horn at a location known as the Devil's Churn. This is supposed to be a hint. Well-built stairs in the trail lead down to where the horn that was spouting sends white water blasts into the air.

More bilingual workers are being sought by employers and there is a higher demand for bilingual employees in the work force. There are really so many occupations that need a Spanish speaker. Work in medical occupations law enforcement, and government jobs are only several examples. Those occupations are just a small number of the benefits you get from learning Spanish. In the southern part of the USA in particular there is a great need and demand for workers who know Spanish. Spanish speakers are desired in the malls, and in grocery stores, seo排名 variety shops. The list can go on and on since the need is great. I am hoping you can see the point which is to begin learning Spanish now.

When traveling on remote outback roads/ tracks, always tell someone at the destination of your anticipated arrival time and number of people in your party. Help processes may be started if you don't get there within a reasonable time. Do NOT depart from your vehicle as a vehicle that is missing is much more easy to find that a missing person.

I have learned (and am still learning) the political process, and policy making. Through ADAPT, I've done some things that were amazing and really great. I was one of 50 ADAPT members who met with President Bill Clinton in the East Room of the White House.

Additionally , I helped to plan a successful two-week vigil 室內設計 in Colorado to protest budget cuts that might have sent hundreds of people with disabilities back into associations, and participated in the Complimentary Our People March, where 210 folks wheeled and walked from Philadelphia, PA, to Washington, DC. ADJUST masterminded the March to bring consciousness of, and to call for the passage of MiCASSA (Medicaid Community-based Attendant Services and Supports Act), now the Community Choice Act (CCA).

Articles