Exxxotica New Jersey - How Does Live Sex Room Work?

by NatashaTincher8 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
A bit of backstory first: I had been dating a girl, we'll call her Alison, for about a year when we broke up for various reasons. About two months after the breakup Alison's best friend came into town to visit her. Alison and I still had a rocky connection. we would still text, one day we would be at each others' throat about who's fault it was for the breakup, the next day apologizing and flirting with the idea of getting back together. I was home from work sick one day, (I wasn't really sick anymore, but it was Friday and I figured I would just start at work fresh on Monday after being out a few days). Alison came over unannounced with her friend Anna. I was unshaven and wearing an old t-shirt and jeans. When I heard a knock on the door I thought it might be the mailman or something. But when I opened the door I saw Alison and Anna, I had never meet Anna before. Alison naughty online chat was tall and blonde about 5'9 with amazing breasts 34DD. She looks a lot like 1L3wstqthis girl except Alison was wearing jean shorts, a see-through shirt and a bikini underneath. Anna is not as tall and is very skinny, similar to 1Gv5k3ithis girl except Anna is not so tan, in fact her skin and hair are almost completely white. Alison had a good tan going though. I was a bit annoyed that Alison came over without warning, but I tried to hide it and invited them in and showed them around my place. I was 24 at the time Alison and Anna were both 22. We talked for a bit then Alison asked if I would help show Anna around the city. We live in Florida and it was a nice day. So I took a shower and put on some nicer cloths. We didn't actually go into the city, we went to the beach and walked around taking pictures. Anna was visiting from Norway and wanted to try and get a tan. While at the beach Alison and I were flirting pretty heavily, I even subtly felt up her breasts when I thought Anna wasn't looking. We had dinner and then went back to my place to watch a movie. When we got back to my place, I lived in a small two bedroom house with no roommate, we were all pretty sweaty from the hot Florida sun and wanted to take a shower. Alison took a shower first, while Anna and I talked. Anna commented on how cute Alison and I are and asked if I wanted to get back together, I didn't really answer. At that moment, with two beautiful girls in my house, not having sex for two months plus having felt up Alison earlier I was pretty horny and was having trouble concentrating. Alison came out of the shower with just her Bikini and her hair in a towel. Alison sat down next to me as Anna got up to take a shower her self. Before Alison and I began talking Anna asked, sticking her head out of the bathroom where the towels were. I got up and showed her, as I was leaving the bathroom and began to shut the door I caught a glimpse of Anna's bare back as she untied her bikini. I closed the door before realizing I did so and wished I hadn't. I stood there for a moment with a building erection about to open the door again, trying to think of an excuse like "I forgot something on the bathroom counter", but I couldn't think of anything so I went back to Alison on the living room couch. We talked for a moment, while I was wishing I stayed in the bathroom, wondering if Anna would have let me see more had I stayed. I interrupted Alison by remarking how beautiful she is. She smiled and leaned closer for a kiss. We kissed again and again, Alison put her hand on my leg and was slowly making her way to my crotch. I was so horny and my erection was growing. Then I heard the bathroom door open and we abruptly stopped making out. Anna innocently walked into the room wearing her bikini and drying herself off with a towel and said "okay, your turn". I took a deep breath and walked passed her to the bathroom wondering if that was as far as I would get that night. It wasn't. I left the bathroom door open hoping that someone would take the hint and join me in the shower, but no one did. I began to masturbate in the shower but stopped myself before cuming. I got out of the shower dried myself off and put on some cloths. I came back into the living room where Anna and Alison were talking. I like to think they were talking about how much they wanted me, but I'll never know. I asked if they knew what they would like to watch. Alison didn't answer me but instead told me to come sit down. I sat down on the end of the couch with Alison between me and Anna. Alison moved her hand back to my leg slowly rubbing my thigh. Her and Anna both looking at me. My penis began to throb, "was this actually happening" I thought. I knew Alison had been with a girl before, but when we were together she very firmly said we would never have a threesome so I should never ask. But here we are. I just sat there and gently guided Alison's hand further up my leg. I saw Anna bite her lip as she looked down at our hands. "You're beautiful" I said, not really knowing who that was directed to. Alison looked at Anna who was looking at our hands now massaging my cock. Alison with her free hand lifted Anna's chin and kissed her gently on the lips. My mind was numb, all I could think about was wanting to rip off our cloths and pull them on top of me. Alison then guided Anna's hand to my crotch and she began to massage me. Anna used much less pressure then Alison and so made me even more eager. "You like that?" Alison asked, to which I sort of grunted approval. Alison then began to unbutton my pants and unzipped me, as Anna's hand moved to my now exposed boxers to continue massaging me. Alison pulled down my boxers so my now fully erect cock sprung out from underneath. I was already so close to cuming. I remember wishing I hadn't began to masturbate in the shower. Alison bent over gently grabbing my shaft and paused for a moment breathing on my cock. Then she stuck out her tongue licking it once. I moaned slightly as I closed my eyes to face the ceiling. But Alison was now kissing my stomach as she began to pull off my shirt kissing her way up my body as the skin was revealed. My boxers were pinching my balls a bit and this was honestly a bit uncomfortable, but also probably the reason I didn't cum yet. As I lifted my hands up and Alison took off my shirt, Alison and I began kissing. I stuck my tongue down her mouth and she massaged it with her own. My eyes were open as I saw Alison reach behind her and push Anna down to my lap. I felt Anna put my cock in her mouth as she began sucking. I stopped kissing Alison for a moment to groan in pleasure. I then pulled my pants and boxers down to my ankles as the boxers pinching my balls was actually beginning to hurt. Alison grabbed my face with both hands and stuck her tongue in my mouth. This was amazing, probably my most pleasurable moment. Alison and I massaging each others tongues while Anna bent over Alison's lap sucking me off. I grabbed Alison's ass with my left hand while I held the back of Anna's head with my right. I whispered I was about to cum and immediately blew my load in Anna's mouth. Anna swallowed every last drop, lightly sucking on my pulsating cock. Alison had given my blow-jobs before. But she never swallowed, she always pulled me out right as I started to adult sex cam cum. This felt amazing. My whole body felt tender with sensation. Alison pulled her tongue out of my mouth and kissed me a few times before her and Anna sat up and leaned back against the couch. Then Alison asked, smiling "so what are we going to watch?". I chuckled slightly, but just sat there. We all sat there for a minute or two, me feeling completely satisfied. Eventually I put my cloths back on and we decided on watching Pitch Perfect. When we started the movie I was sitting in the middle of the coach with my arms wrapped around both of them. I felt like a king or a god. They kept teasing me every few minutes by softly kissing my neck or rubbing my inner thigh. Pretty soon I felt my erection coming back again. As soon as I felt my dick begin to harden again I lost it. I grabbed Alison and pulled her across my lap so she was leaning up against Anna. I then repositioned myself so I was on top, with Alison sandwiched between Anna and me. I gave Alison a few passionate kisses before I got up off the couch completely and began taking off her bikini bottom. Alison's head was resting against Anna's chest as Anna began to grope Alison's amazing rack. I went down on Alison licking her wet pussy. There was still some sand down there. I looked up to see Alison's eyes closed in pleasure as Anna's hands went all over her body. One of Alison's breasts was now exposed as Anna pulled away her bikini to grab them. My god Alison had amazing tits. I went back to focusing on pleasuring Alison. I stuck a finger inside her while continuing to massage her clit with my tongue. Before long I could feel Alison begin to thrust her pelvis against my face, (she always did that when she was getting close to orgasm). Alison began moaning and very quickly I felt her vagina tighten around my finger and pulsate as she came with a loud sigh. I tried to keep pleasuring her, but she pushed me away being to sensitive now. I then moved over to Anna, as Alison had repositioned herself on the other end of the couch and Anna's legs were open in front of me. (I was knelling down in front of the couch). I began by gently kissing the inside on Anna's thighs. I wasn't as sure of myself as I was with Alison, I knew what Alison liked. As I reached for Anna's bikini bottom she lifted up her pelvis assisting me to slide them off. I knew I was in the clear now. I dived in, she was also very wet. I sucked up her juices as my tongue went wild on her. I passionately licked her clit and then stuck my tongue inside her. Anna was much less vocal about her pleasure then Alison was, but I could http://klyq.co/ still hear her moaning softly. After awhile she seemed a bit less passionate about it. I stopped for a moment looking up at her. I could see Alison on the other end of the couch, completely naked now, touching herself. I asked Anna what she wanted me to do. She said "Get a condom, I want you inside me". You didn't have to tell me twice, I smiled and gave her pussy one last lick before I got up and went to my bedroom to get a condom. My erection was going full blast again. My hands were shaking and I had trouble opening the drawer where I keep the condoms. I pulled one out of the box and turned to go back to the living room but Anna and Alison were in my doorway. Both completely naked. Alison with her tan body and amazingly perky 34DD breasts. I can't stress enough how great her tits are. And Anna, very petite with subtle breasts, pretty small actually, probably A's maybe B's. I unbuttoned my pants as they walked over to me, both pushing me back on to my bed. I slide off my pants and boxers as I sat back on the bed. Anna on my left and Alison on my right. This time Alison goes down on me. Honestly she wasn't as good as Anna was, but I wasn't complaining. Anna crawled on to my bed on all fours and began to kiss me. I hadn't kissed her before and she was very eager, biting my lips and sucking on my tongue. I lay flat on my back as Alison stopped my blow job and began kissing her way up my body again. I rolled over pinning her down and stuck my face in her breasts licking and sucking everything I could get my mouth on. I then got off the bed and stood up facing the two of them, with the condom still in my hand. "I want you two to make out" I said. And I am glad I said it. They both smiled and began to kiss each other. Anna's hand grabbing Alison's breasts. I began to stroke myself watching them, as they kept looking back at me with cute little smiles. I opened the condom and began to put it on watching this. Once I had the condom on I moved toward them and Anna spread her legs. I pulled her up to the end of the bed and slide inside her. It felt so good. I began softly thrusting as she began to moan. I looked at Alison, who looked a bit jealous of this. But she was still touching herself as she looked on. I pulled out of Anna and then did the same to Alison, pulling her to the end of the bed where I was standing and sliding inside her, slowly thrusting. Alison began to moan as Anna began making out with her, I could see their tongues going inside each others mouths while I continued trusting inside Alison. I pulled out of Alison and climbed on to the bed lying on my back where Alison got on top of me putting myself inside her again and began slowly rotating her hips back in forth. I loved it when she would ride me like that. Anna just watched us for a few moments as Alison began going faster and faster, one hand grabbing her own breasts the other in her hair. She began moaning loud at this point, which turned me on even more. I was getting close to cuming again. I looked at Anna and motioned her to come closer. She got on her knees next to Alison and the two of them began kissing furiously as Anna began squeezing Alison's Breasts. Then Alison grabbed Anna's free hand and lead it down to her pussy and held it there where Anna began to massage it. Alison's moans grew even loader. I couldn't last much longer. I grabbed Anna and pulled her over to me, where she sat on my face and I licked her pussy. One of my hands grabbing her ass the other she held against her breast. They were both moaning now and I shot my load inside Alison. Alison slowed down, still rocking back in forth a bit. I could hear them kissing, Anna on my face and Alison on my cock. Then they got off me together and we lay there in my bed. I could hear the movie playing in the next room. They left shortly after. (We never finished the movie). Anna went back to Norway. Alison and I still texted for a bit. We hooked up one other night a few weeks later, but we never got back together. But I will always remember that night. 1L3xhm3 throw09away2013 1L3wt0q 1L3wt0q

Articles

12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21