Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
hi, i'm honey and this is my second story here on gws. it takes place a few months back, shortly after my 18th birthday. about me really quick: i'm 18 now, still in high school, star student at a tiny nerdy school, 5'5", long brown hair, super pale skin, tiny waist, big hips, 32 C tits, lovely ass- at least i think so! the story takes place about a year ago, very shortly after i turned 18. this is gonna be really long, but i think if you love Daddy doms like i do, you'll be happy! when i was 17, i worked as a hostess in this fancy ass restaurant. our clientele were mostly old people but there were sometimes older guys who came in wearing suits and having dinner with beautiful dates or business associates. or maybe they were gay dates? i don't fuckin know. anyway i hated my job, except for like three coworkers and one or two customers- and of course the light of my life, michael murphy. as a hostess i obviously had to be nice to all the customers and flirt a lot. i detested it, but not with mr murphy- i really liked him as a person and he made me really happy when he came in which was often. he always came in and had business dinners with other guys in suits. so i flirted with him a lot and we got along great. it didn't occur to me until i was about to quit (i was turning 18 and chose to be a waitress at a different restaurant for that $$$) that i might have a crush on him. well a huge crush. and maybe a planet sized sexual attraction. yeah. the reason i didn't realize it is that mr murphy... he's old! i was on the cusp of 18 and he was probably 40 plus! he had salt and pepper hair, always wore a suit, he was so much taller than me, so much older, so much more mature. if anything he seemed like a dad! my coworker jenny, a waitress, put it in my head that maybe i wanted him as a "daddy" and wow! it was something i'd never considered before but right when she said it, it made perfect sense... so with a week and a half left of work i debated what to do. he came in about once or twice a week so i knew i'd see him again, but i was scared shitless of what to do, if anything. once i realized my crush i became obsessed... i fantasized about accidentally calling him "daddy" and slipping him my number. i was terrified of seeing him, scared i would act like a crazy person. i was working, my second to last day- a friday. he hadn't come in during the last 9 days and i was scared i wouldn't see him before i left for good. i somehow managed to not act like a nut when he did come in (maybe i giggled too much, sue me) but i was also too scared to give him my number, even though he mentioned how much he would miss me once i was gone. i just stood at the podium stealing glances at him. i fixated on his hands. so tan and mature and strong. and he looked so good in his grey suit... i imagined him wanting me too, wanting me so badly that he didn't even take off his suit before filling me up with his cock... i imagined his hands in possession of me... sadly though, even though i was getting wet right there in the restaurant, i didn't say anything besides, "i'm gonna miss you mr murphy!" after that, i went on break and hid. i didn't see him leave, and he was gone when i came back. this is where my coworker came through for me. jenny wasnt a close friend of mine, but she was one of those girls you can always count on, one of those loudmouth girls who will do or say anything. while i was hiding, she wrote my number down on his receipt and told him i wanted to see him but was too pussy to tell him that myself. i had no idea until he texted me! a day or two after my last day at the restaurant, i got a text from an unknown number. it was mr murphy! well, specifically it said "hello this is michael." michael! i never even thought about his first name... we texted a tiny bit, he texted like an adult. no other way to put it! he used punctuation and everything. it was so funny to me. like texting someone's dad... anyway he hadnt texted me to chat; he wanted to meet up. i was super busy with finals and birthday plans but i told him i could meet up about two weeks from when he texted me. two weeks passed in a blur and with no contact and i texted him again to see if he was still interested in me. the way he texted was kind of curt, so i sort of felt like he maybe didn't really want to see me. i was too obsessed not to pursue him though, so we made plans to grab drinks together on a friday night. i was a ball of fuckin nerves waiting for that night... i couldn't decide what to wear, i worried about getting to drunk, whether i'd seem stupid. and while i was worrying about all this i couldn't get the image of his hands out of my head! god! three weeks ago, i'd never even thought of ANYONE as a "daddy" and now he was in my head 24/7. two hours to go until i was to meet michael at the bar. i decided on this soft pink dress i have. it doesn't reveal much, but it hugs me tightly, showing off my tits and ass. i wanted to put my hair in two ponytails but decided just to tie it back and put a little pink bow. i liked to think i looked like a princess, and so of course i started fantasizing about michael calling me Princess, and me calling him Daddy... i ended up touching myself a bit... i ended up making myself come twice before i realized i was gonna be late if i didn't leave soon! i was much calmer on the drive over than i had expected, probably still satisfied from my two orgasms. michael was already there when i arrived. he was wearing a button down shirt and a tie, and there was a blazer on the back of his chair- he was gonna kill me with that suit and tie nonsense! we hugged briefly and his cologne got me drunk, i swear. he smelled so good. and he looked perfect. he looked like a perfect Daddy. i wanted to be naughty and make him punish me, spank me (there's my obsession with his hands again!). we sat down in two comfortable chairs in a quiet part of the bar. it was a deeply classy place, and i felt out of place- until i said to myself, hey you're his Princess and he fits in here so you do too! i drank red wine and he drank something strong and manly... to be honest i'm not sure what it was. scotch? i'm not a big drinker. conversation was easy. we didn't drink too much, and we didn't need to. i loved talking to him- he was really fuckin funny, and i was on my humor game too. it was one of those conversations that just keeps going, and leaves you feeling full of happiness. at some point he asked why i'm called Honey. i laughed and said, "oh i have a dozen stories about that, all lies. what kind of lie do you want to hear?" "do you have a sexy version?" i laughed again, kinda nervous now. "sort of... sexual, not really sexy." "let's hear it then Honey." "well maybe when i was a sophomore in high school i was scared to go down on my boyfriend... so maybe he put honey on his thing to encourage me...?" THING? WHO CALLS IT THAT? god i sounded like a little girl... michael laughed, i guess he noticed that idiosyncrasy too... but he didn't look at me like a psycho, there was just this funny look in his eyes like i was a kid, a child who didnt know anything. which i am, a kid i mean. to him at least. now that he'd steered the conversation that way, i started thinking of him sexually again. the images wouldn't leave my head and i had a hard time concentrating. he started behaving more possessively of me, putting a hand on my shoulder, stroking my knee. as the night wore on we eventually had a very frank conversation about where this whole thing was going. i told him i was looking for something casual, and he said he was as well. i was so scared to say anything that might put him off, so i'm really lucky he started asking me specific questions about what i wanted. "you realize how much older i am than you? that we clearly can't be together as a serious couple?" "yes," i said. "Honey, stop me if this makes you uncomfortable, but i think you're a very beautiful girl. i want you, but i don't think of you as someone i could be serious with... i want to treat you right, though. and i want to satisfy you." "oh! that sounds good to me." my eyes grew wide... was he going where i thought he was going...? he leaned in closer with a bit of a devilish look in his eyes: "so what would you say to an experiment? i will take you home and we'll see what works for us." i smiled brightly and told him that sounded great! he paid for our drinks and we went outside. he touched my face and guided my lips to his and kissed me very very gently- like i was a fragile thing. when he released me i gasped for air. i felt like a little girl, like i was learning everything all over again. i was so happy! and so wet. already, just from a kiss! he walked me to my car and kissed me again. this time he cupped my tits and traced my curves with those amazing hands. gentle but firm. i was desperate for more and i bit his lip- he pulled back immediately and looked at me like i was in huge trouble! "did i say you could hurt me?" "no Daddy!" OH WOW WAY TO SOUND LIKE A CRAZY PERSON HONEY I HOPE YOURE HAPPY but he just went with it. he smirked a bit but a cloud went over his face- he was angry again... i had made a mistake. "little girls DO NOT hurt their Daddies. do you understand that?" i knew i was in trouble then. i looked at him with wide eyes and just nodded. "are you sorry, Honey?" "yes Daddy... i'm so sorry!" "you are going to be punished. do you understand that, Honey?" "yes!" "but i won't be tonight, little girl. no, you crossed a line tonight. so i'll be seeing you in a week. don't contact me. i contact you, do you understand?" "daddy please i'm sorry!" he looked like he was gonna smack me! he looked fuckin furious. he told me just to go right home, and if we wanted to see me again he'd let me know. so... i did. of course he did text me within that week, and we did go on from there, but he established right there that he was in charge and i was to obey him. it was a perfect relationship... i miss my Daddy now from writing this! he's the only man i've ever submitted to like this; i think he changed me and awoke that in me. in other sexual encounters i can take control, but with my Daddy, ha! that will never happen. and it makes me melt. anyway, i have more written, does anyone want to see it? i also have a picture of myself i might post if there's interest! love, Honey ps: edit: this story continues here! https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/2qikwf/first_time_with_my_new_daddy_mf_domsub_tiny_bit/ honeybabylips [4 comments]

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
20667 Greatest Model Plane Kits LeolaHugo492060 2015.10.17 7
20666 Greatest Information For Those Who Desire To Learn Forex Trading CletaBurnette487 2015.10.03 25
20665 Greatest Five Suggestions & Methods JohnsonLavallee132 2015.10.05 22
20664 Greatest Color Laser Printer For Home And Little Organization FerminMcCall14801741 2015.10.05 14
20663 Greatest Clash Of Clans Town Hall Eight Dragon Attack Method BreannaSpowers6751 2015.10.05 4
20662 Greatest Clash Of Clans Town Hall Eight Clan War Assault Strategy HaleyBoss2289740 2015.10.05 3
20661 Greatest Clash Of Clans Defense Method For Town Hall 8,nine,10 EpifaniaSettles65 2015.10.05 6
20660 Greater Beauty Tips For Virtually Any Individual GlendaBroun5457804 2015.10.18 1
20659 Great Website Design NataliaKillinger1 2015.10.16 4
20658 Great Ways To Use When You Really Need Information About Injury TonyaCarney06621 2015.10.04 5
20657 Great Ways To Use When You Need Details About Injury SherryCroteau988027 2015.10.15 6
20656 Great Ways To Use If You Want Specifics Of Accidental Injury Elissa04N6570038 2015.10.04 16
20655 Great Ways For You To Eat Appropriate Diet SusannahMoy5718161576 2015.10.16 7
20654 Great Tips For Maintaining Delighted, Healthier Hair AntoinetteDelmonte4 2015.10.17 1
20653 Great Tips For Cooking Better Meals ChiTyo43752304911392 2015.10.03 26
20652 Great Tips About Management That Anyone Can Use BrucePendleton035495 2015.10.05 9
20651 Great Tips About Leadership That Anyone Can Use LouellaPulliam1550 2015.10.05 9
20650 Great Tips About How To Teach Your Toddler A Second Language MarleneWentworth98 2015.10.18 3
20649 Great Tips About How To Teach Your Toddler A Second Language ChristoperHead10865 2015.10.18 7
20648 Great Things About Rental Copy Workplace Equipment And Products AbigailChisolm444994 2015.10.17 5
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0