Sexy Naked Girl - Buying Naked Girl Celebrities

by Moshe22B42178821 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

Growing up, when I was around , my circle of friends and I were potheads. That was pretty much our thing. My friend, who we will call Scott, had a cousin who grew weed. Her name was (not) Anna and she was a couple of years our senior. Scott kind of hated her because he knew that she was hot and all of his friends fancied her. She was short and had a nice body. She was very very skinny, but didn't look at all unhealthy. I usually like chubby girls, but there was something nice about Anna's figure.

She had bright eyes and the facial structure of a super model. Her personality made her more attractive though. She was a very funny hot naked girls pics girl and very caring about other peoples problems, always looking to help others out. Anna grew, and sold very high quality weed. Her parents had smoked it sinse they were teenagers and she had smoked it sinse she was very young. She had dropped out of school a few years early and only really left her house to go shopping and go to the sunbeds to top up the tone on her sexy, smooth, well tanned skin.

She had a mini gym in her home to keep fit but spent most of her time at home, and we were there too a lot. A few years later, my friend Scott, Anna's cousin, had a small falling out with Anna. We stopped going round to her house for a while and in that time Scott told me that Anna had confessed to fancying me. This wasn't the reason for the fallout, but he said that if I ever wanted to hit on her, he wouldn't be bothered.

I didn't plan on, because he's my best friend. A couple of weeks later though Anna text me. "Hey itsauonlyforyou! I haven't seen you for ages!!! Are you coming round tonight?" "Hey Anna! oh, are you and Scott talking again? I'll ask if he wants to come" "No don't ask him, I thought maybe you could come. Alone" I got kind of nervous. But, never the less, I went. I arrive. She opens the door with her long blonde hair let down, wearing some light sexy make up and wearing a vest with some nice soft pjama pants with some ugg slippers.

We made a few drinks in the kitchen and I headed into the living room to chill. "Itsauonlyforyou, I thought we could chill in my room for a change?" She lay on her bed, all of her pillows were stacked up so she could lean against them and watch the TV. I lay perpendicular to her, with my back against a wall. She offered to make me a pillow wall and I could sit next to her, but I didn't want to be too naked pregnant girls eager.

A few spliffs in, watching some funny TV and making jokes and laughing a lot, I completely forget what I'm doing. Without thinking, I see that her foot is sexy nude photos resting over my lap. I slide my hand into her slipper, touching the bottom of her feet. They were so incredibly soft. She spends most of her time in uggs, and doesn't walk very far, always getting taxis. Her feet were perfect and completely soft and looked after. I gave them a little massage without realising what I was doing, I was on pervert-guided-auto-pilot.

"That feels nice. Why are you touching my feet though?" She laughed. I got embaressed as I quickly realised what I was doing. "Shit, sorry, I don't know" and I tried to play it off cool. "Do you like my feet? I've seen you stare at them before" I have an incredible foot fetish, but I had only told a handful of girls about this, Anna not being one of them "Err, I, y..." She took her slipper off and put it in front of my face. "I got a pedicure today, do you like it?

" She had an amazing, super sexy French pedicure.

Articles