Mature Woman Pics - Want An Easy Fix For Your Milf Women? Read This!

by VeldaKepert199056739 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

old nude womenI was asked to write a story for someone I'm in contact with on GW about a fantasy she has about going with an older woman. She is a very pretty, clever young lady but has an inquisitive mind so I thought I'd give it a go, having never done this sort of thing before. She was quite pleased with it and it just got me wondering how other girls might find it. hope I'm not too late with this.. We had a long weekend in the Cotswolds and booked into a nice posh hotel. As we were going through the formalities of checking in you noticed they had a health suite there and thought it would be nice to go down and have a bit of pampering before we went down for dinner. You booked a massage session and I thought I'd try out the gym. We had to be quick though as the masseuse would be leaving shortly and the health suite closing so we rushed upstairs, quickly got changed and went downstairs. As we entered the suite we were met by a very attractive young girl who handed us both a soft, white bath robe each and two pairs of slippers. We were shown to the changing rooms where we both got ready. You went into the health suite for your treatment and I slipped off into the gym. As you went back into the suite, you noticed there was an attractive blonde woman sat reading a magazine over by the pool. She was in her early forties but was quite petite and despite a little mummy tummy, had a real presence to her. As you walked past in your robe you glanced down at her smooth legs as they shone under the lights. She looked up from her magazine and gave you a smile. You thought for a second she was checking you out as you went past. You went into the treatment room and took off your robe, revealing your lithe, young body to the masseuse who invited you over to the treatment table. You made yourself comfortable on there and started to relax as the masseuse began. There was soothing music in the background and the smell of the oils was intoxicating. You felt the warm oil drops on your back and the soft gentle hands on the girl as she began rubbing your muscles. You were slipping away into your own world but couldn't stop thinking about the woman by the pool. You'd never seen her before, but somehow, she seemed familiar. The masseuse was now working on your legs, her hands running up and down your thighs. You've always had a thing for another woman and were loving the attention from her. Before long the massage was over but it had left you feeling extremely turned on and you were looking forward to getting back up to the room. As you walked back to the changing room you were disappointed to see the woman had left and you wondered who she was. As you opened the door to the changing room you took a sharp intake of breath as you saw her again. She was changing out of her swim suit and was standing there naked. You regained your composure and walked in as she wrapped her robe around her sexy body. You made polite small talk as you went to your locker and found her to be quite pleasant and easy going. She was going to go into the sauna for a bit and she asked if you would care to join her. You didn't know how long I was going to be in the gym but figured I'd be able to look after myself if you were a bit late so you accepted the invite and you both left the changing rooms, heading for the sauna. You got back into the health suite just as the masseuse was packing up. Is it ok if we stay a little while longer Claire? asked your new friend, we just wanted five minutes to relax. Yes of course came the reply, just let reception know when you're done and with that she picked up her bag and said goodbye. It felt strange being all alone in the room with this captivating woman. A woman you had only just met but who seemed to intrigue you so much. How about we have a sit in the jacuzzi first? she asked. Um yes, sure you replied and followed her over to the corner of the room where it sat. As you got nearer, the woman turned around and said suddenly Oh excuse me, I'm so rude. My name is Belinda, what's yours? as she held out her hand and touched me on the forearm. It's Ashley you replied. Ok Ashley, shall we? and she beckoned you up the steps. As she went up she was already removing her robe and she tossed it over a nearby chair. You watched her take the steps as if in slow motion, taking in every graceful curve on her body. She was only about 5 feet tall but perfectly in proportion with a lovely, cuddly looking bum that was crying out for some attention. Belinda turned around and caught you looking at her. You looked away suddenly, very embarrassed that you'd been caught but it didn't seem to faze Belinda. Are you ok with me like this? she asked. It's ok at this time on a Sunday as, strictly speaking, the suite is closed now so nobody else will be coming in. My husband and I are members here and like to come here at this time as it is so quiet. Your heart was pounding and you had butterflies in your stomach with excitement that you would be sharing the jacuzzi with this fox and you tried your best to sound casual as you said sure, but you both knew you couldn't wait. She stepped into the water, going lower with each step. As she took the last step she had to step across to the other side and it was just enough for you to see her pussy from behind. Again, your heart skipped a beat before you snapped out of it and removed your own gown before joining her. The water was lovely and warm. You looked over to Belinda who asked if you could start the bubbles, the switch is behind you on the wall she said. You turned around to your left but couldn't see it. It's ok, she said, I've got it and she stood up and reached across, right in front of your face as you turned around. As she leant over with her right arm, her breasts were inches away from your mouth. You took a sharp intake of breath as you took in all of the glorious sight in front of your eyes. The water was cascading down her skin and dripping off the bottom of her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard, like brown diamonds. You so wanted to touch them, to squeeze them, and to put them in your mouth. You had to cross your legs as your pussy was screaming at you to touch it but you couldn't. And then the bubbles started so she sat back down, opposite you, looking straight into your eyes. Her arms were outstretched around the edge of the bath and you could see her breasts clearly but you couldn't see any lower because of the bubbles. She was making pleasant small talk but you couldn't concentrate. You wanted so much to slide around and sit next to her, to touch her, to taste her. You had one arm up on the edge of the bath, the other was slowly sliding up and down your thigh, moving closer to your swollen pussy lips each time. You couldn't hold back any longer and you had to rub yourself, hard. Again you panted, squirming in the safety of the bubbles that you were sat opposite this naked woman who was looking at you but who had no idea you were now fingering yourself, opening your legs a bit wider for better access. The bubbles stopped and you hastily removed your finger and tried to act as though nothing had happened but inside, your body was screaming out for this woman. You were so turned on you wanted her more than anything. You were imagining all sorts of things that you'd like to do to her as she stood up to get out of the jacuzzi. The water again ran down her curvaceous body as she stepped past you, grabbing her robe as she went. You wanted to reach out with your hands and stop her right there so you could kiss her smooth legs but you daren't. This is crazy you thought, you don't even know her but you so wanted to fuck her. Just as you were battling with your thoughts she said "sauna?" Who am I to say no you thought with a smile as you calmly nodded even though your heart was pounding nineteen to the dozen. You followed her into the sauna where she again removed her robe and laid it out on the hot slats. It was very warm in there yet the oils in the air were so aromatic it felt like the perfect place to spend time with this beautiful woman. As she laid herself down, you caught a glimpse of her pussy from behind as she made herself comfortable. She was aroused! You could tell by the way her lips were so full and her pussy gleamed in the soft light. As you began to sit down yourself, she asked if you wouldn't mind helping her. Sure, you said, what do you need? My back has been sore lately, do you think you could just give it a bit of a rub for me? That is if you don't mind? She said, glancing over her shoulder at me with a come on in look on her face! Uh, yeah, sure you spluttered, where exactly is it sore as you moved towards her. Right here she said pointing to the small of her back. Ok you said I'm no expert but I'll see what I can do. Your own pussy was squirming as you lay your hands on her hot, smooth skin and began rubbing her. You could hear her sighing as you went, surely that was encouragement for you? A bit lower she said as you continued working her muscles, down into her peach of a bum. It looked perfect in the dim light, covered in a sheen of sweat that you wanted to lick off. You felt her arse in your hands and squeezed your legs even tighter together, you couldn't take any more as you worked your way down the backs of her thighs to her knees. Ooh that feels so good she sighed as she opened her legs, revealing that pussy in its full glory. You had to have it and as you came back up you let your hands drift up the inside of her legs and brushed past it en route back to her bum. You heard a little noise from her as she shifted her position. You went back down a few more times but then put your hand completely over it, she again sighed and opened her legs wider. It was so hot down there, and she was sooo wet. You slipped a finger in between her lips and felt her inside. It was more than you could take, you had to do the same to yourself so you slipped a hand free and down your panties into your own pussy. It was so wet it was unbelievable; and so sensitive. You were so caught up in what you were doing you didn't notice I had come into the suite and was watching you through the glass, standing there stroking my erect cock through my trunks at this glorious sight. As I opened the door you both jumped up but quickly relaxed when you saw it was me although you seemed incredibly embarrassed. I see you've met my wife I said to you, the look of surprise on your face was so funny. Hello dear she said, getting up to kiss me. How long have you been there? she asked as she slid a hand into my trunks. Long enough by the feel of this she said and smiled at you. Why don't you sit up there Ashley she said, taking her robe and placing it in the corner of the top seat. Like a good girl you did as you were told and settled back, getting comfy as she undid my trunks and sank to her knees. She took my cock in her soft hands and lowered her mouth onto it, taking it fully in. You sat there biting your lip and touching yourself, trying to make sense of it all. Then she stood up and walked over to you, kneeling in the bottom seat. She opened your legs with no resistance at all and smiled at you as she ran her hands up the inside of your legs. May I? She asked as she nodded towards your pussy with a smile on her face. Please you said as you began to sit back even further and closed your eyes. She slid your panties to one side and began softly licking your lips, rolling them between her own lips and tongue and gently nibbling them. The feeling was intense, like nothing you had ever felt before. You heard her moaning herself and as you opened you eyes you could see I was standing behind her. My hands on her hips looking directly into your eyes as I thrust my hard cock deeper and deeper into her. She was in heaven as she was was getting fucked and at the same time had your beautiful pussy in her mouth. She was sucking on your swollen clit and pushing her tongue deep inside you, you had your hands in the back of her head, pushing her deeper inside you. You felt it building up and before long you let go in ecstasy as you came all over her pretty face. She lapped it all up as your cum juices flowed out and you could hear her slurping as she feasted on your pussy. I was just about to cum as she pushed me back and invited me over to you. She put her hand inside your pussy and got your juices all over it before taking my cock and beginning to wank me off by your fanny. I couldn't take much of it and soon I was ready to cum. She aimed my cock at your tummy and stroked me so expertly I came all over you, shooting my load all over your pussy and tummy. Without hesitation she let me go and put her hands into your thighs as she bent down and began licking my cum from your tummy. Every other lick she went down to your pussy and gave that a good stroke before returning to clean you up, leaving no trace of me on you. Mildmanneredmuffer

Articles