Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
One of the many fantasies I've had about fucking /u/MartiniBaton
As another weekend nears its end, I'm sitting on a stool at the pub watching the Cowboys throw away another game to the Giants. It's pretty busy with people trying to put off stress of the impending work week looming over all our heads. With the thought of Monday lurking around the corner I order my last drink and take my eyes off the TV's. As I do I spot this perfectly round, perky ass, poking out from behind the others at the bar. As a true ass man I immediately perk up and lean back to try and get a better look at this beautiful behind. The curvaceous rump is now moving up and down as I discover it's attached to this little fire-cracker of a women. I watch as this tiny lady stands up on her tippy-toes, her ass flexes as she pushes herself up and down in an attempt to get the bartenders attention for a drink. Amazing. It's like a little show to ease the pain of my Cowboys sucking and Monday looming. She's now leaning over the bar, it looks like shes smuggling watermelons in her pants, God I hope the bartender never sees her. Ah... she's giving up, I jinxed it. My blood flow slows a bit and my eyes go forward again to Romo throwing another INT. As I bring my beer to my mouth to wash away the sorrow, I feel something brush against my leg. I set the bottle down I realize what it was, the ass, well more specifically, the hips, of my tiny obsession. She'd moved to try again at getting the bartenders attention, unknown to her she had my FULL attention. I struggled to keep my shit together as this gorgeous women bends her tiny frame over the bar desperately trying to signal the tender. All I want to do is lean back and admire this women, I think this is the best ass I've ever seen. I somehow manage to utter the words "having trouble?" as her body slides back off the bar, her hips brush me again and she turns to look at me. Her nipples are hard from rubbing against the bar and I'm using all my strength to look this women in the eyes as she responds, "What's a girl gotta do to get a drink in this place?". In that moment all my luck changes as I wave for the bartender and he comes right over. I tell the him to get this lady what ever she wants, which he does, leaving me the perfect opportunity to start some small talk.
We chat back and forth. She pulls seductively with her lips on the tiny straw in her drink between sentences. As she holds her drink with both hands her arms push her breasts together. I follow her cleavage with my eyes from her neck till it disappears into the V of her sweater. I can tell from the hair tosses and hip wiggles this convo is going somewhere, I slide off my stool and stand beside her as my package becomes too engorged to hide from a seated position. The football game ends and the music starts playing. We groove together as the convo turns to subtle lip licking and blatant eye fucking. As her drink runs dry she re-assumes her position leaning over the bar, her delicious looking ass now popping up and down against my zipper. I am a few heartbeats away from a full hard on as I step even closer, pushing my cock into her backside. Her desire changes almost instantly. She forgets trying to get a drink, slides her body down the bar, turns around and looks me in the eyes, I pull her hips into mine, and we kiss deeply for first time. Her hand moves to my chest as we make out hard against the bar. She stands on her tiptoes to feel my thick rod slide against her slit, and I help by pulling her close, grasping this ass I've come to idolize. Her hands are now grasping at my hair as our tongues chase each other around our mouths. Then, out of nowhere, she falls back flatfooted to the floor with a sigh, slightly frustrated with our surroundings I can tell she's thinking of what to do next. I see the spark in her eye as she decides our fate for the evening, and soon after, she grabs my hand and leads me quickly to the back of the bar near the washrooms. I know exactly what she wants to do. We both do a quick look around and then disappear into one of the bars private washrooms.
As the door closes behind us the blare of the music deadens to a rhythmic bass beat in the background. We immediately start to kiss again as our bodies move till we collide with the sink. I push her up onto the sink and part her legs with my body as I push my hard package between them. She bites my lip and pulls it with her teeth as my rock hard shaft slides up and down the hot damp slit of her box. Her teeth let go of my lip as her head falls back against the mirror. I push myself harder into her as my lips grasp her neck and suck with gentle kisses up till I reach her ear. I whisper to her "you have the greatest ass I've ever seen", as my teeth latch onto her earlobe and give a gentle tug. She pushes me back, I fear I might have tugged too hard till I see the smirk on her face. She slides her round rear off the sink and turns to face it towards me. I grab her hips with my hands and she bends over the sink as I bury my crotch into her behind, pushing her hard into the sink as her back arcs up with pleasure. I run my hands up her front under her sweater and for the first time grasp her breasts firmly in my hands. She has barbells in her nipples which get's me even more aroused. Her back arcs more as I tilt my head to kiss her neck again. I see the reflection of her face in the mirror. Her eyes are closed but her expression is one of pure pleasure. My body is now throbbing with desire for this women, I NEED her ass. I push her hard back over the sink, and run my hands down her back firmly as I crouch down to face my prize. As my fingers reach her waist I grab her pants and peal them down her cheeks, exposing this perfect peach I'm just dying to bit into. I peal her pants to the floor as she steps her foot out and spreads her legs for me. I run the back of my nails up the back of each leg as I feel them quiver. She collapses her weight entirely onto the sink. I gaze upon the beautiful pair of cheeks in front of my face, as my mouth gets wet with lust I grab her hip bones and bury my face into her behind. I feel her legs go limp and her hips drop as I catch the opening of her pussy from behind with the tip of my tongue. The contact makes her legs go stiff and she moves her body back up the sink. As her body ascends her legs part and I follow upwards with my tongue, pushing the tip forward through her opening, tasting her for the first time. My legs shutter as my face is pressed firmly between her cheeks. My nose parts them as I lick as far forward as my tongue will reach, then curl it hard backwards till I catch and circle around her asshole. I feel the sweat start to burn my eyes as I lick her back and forth, my tongue dancing the to bass beat coming from outside. She rides up and down the sink as I lap her juices into my mouth, enjoying the sweet taste of this glorious peach. I hear her moan each time her lips part and my wet tongue finds her hole. I pull my face from her cheeks, half blinded by the sweat, I look up to she she's removed her sweater and bra. She's squeezing her tits in her hands and twisting her pierced nipples as they sway with her movement. Her hips are red where my thumbs dug in. My heart is thumping so loudly it drowns out the base beat in my ears. As if reading my hunger for more, she spins around, putting me face to face with her perfectly hairless honey pot. I give it a quick kiss and stand up so we're at the same level. As our lips find each other again, her breasts press into me, her hard nipples drag across my chest. She sucks my bottom lip to taste herself as she quickly unbuttons my pants, freeing the raging hard on that's been cramped inside them. I tear my shirt off as my belt brings my pants to the floor. I lay my naked body into hers as our mouths thrash around each others trying to keep up with the passion boiling over between us. She guides my cock between her lips and I feel how soaked she's become. I grind my hips up and down to drag my stiff shaft up and down her lips. I can feel her clit throbbing on my cock, I reach down, grab my dick and twirl my rock hard tip around her clit. Her head drops back again and I look down at this beautiful body, consumed with desire I grab the back of her neck strongly with my hand and pull myself into her again, digging my teeth into her neck as I hear a whimper of pleasure. I am so thirsty for her, I crouch my body down hers again, running my hands down her breasts, catching her piercings in my fingers and tugging them gently before releasing them as her head drops back. From my knees I dig my thumbs into her hips and lift her bum onto the sink. I drag my nails down her thighs leaving a red trail from each nail on her skin. Grabbing her knees I throw her legs apart and push my face into her spread lips. My tongue disappears inside her, her clit pulses on my nose. Her hands grasp my hair and pull my head even deeper into her pussy. I lap her up, her wetness making my cock feel like it's going to explode. I twirl my tongue out of her hole and wrap my lips around her clit, sucking it into my mouth. I flick it softly with the tip of my tongue, reach up between her arms and grab her breasts firmly. I massage them as my tongue runs circles around her pleasure switch. She grabs my hands with hers, making me grab her tits even harder. I lap my wet tongue across her clit one last time as I pull myself up by her breasts. She grabs the back of my neck with one hand, my hip with the other, and pulls me into her. My cock slides inside, we keep pulling each other closer and my tip pulses as it tears deep into her. We kiss intimately as I slide my dick out slightly, just to push it back deep inside her. Her head drops back and I latch my teeth onto the same spot from before. Her arms grasp my back as I rock my hips into hers, our rhythm matching the bass beat still pounding from outside. She swirls her hips around as I bury my fingers back into her ass cheeks, slamming my body into her over and over, my cock slides in deeper and deeper. She lets go of my back and her body falls against the mirror. As our hips grind the back of her head rubs against the mirror, her hair getting more frazzled with each thrust. Her body goes more and more limp as her pleasure reaches its peak. Her eyes are closed, head tilted to the side, my fingers grasp her ass even harder, keeping her from falling off the sink. She mutters in broken words that shes cumming as her hands grasp the sides of the sink. I thrust deep and hard as her pussy hugs my cock, the walls quivering as her orgasm spreads throughout her body, her bottom lip quivering wildly, her pussy so wet I can feel her dripping down the insides of my legs. I feel my own pleasure reach it's peak as the rush of my orgasm shoots from my toes to my head. I thrust until the last possible second, every muscle in my body flexed, I pull my dick out for the the first time and shoot a hot load of cum up her stomach and onto her breasts. As my muscles relax and my heels hit the floor another load of cum shoots out, covering her pussy lips. My body collapses onto hers, our hearts beating wildly but almost in unison. My forehead rests on her shoulder as we both try and catch our breaths. As the orgasmic sensations wears off, and our heart beats slow, we both start to laugh at what transpired. I peel my body off hers as I stand up straight, both covered in cum we continue to giggle as we start to inventory our clothing. She jumps down from the sink and bends over to pick up her thong. I gaze at her ass one more time and notice a red mark where the faucet had dug into her back. We slowly get dressed with no words spoken, just grins on our teens and monster cocks faces. Once we're clothed she goes on her tip toes and gives me a light kiss. Not to waste what might be my last opportunity I reach down and firmly grab her behind one last time, pulling her back into me for a more sensual final kiss. She sighs as our lips part, my fingers releasing her back to the ground. As I follow her out of the washroom I can still taste her on my lips... I think this is going to be a good week...

DukeOfPreston

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
6248 You Will Want To Use Gray Water To Aid With Drought Situation? LuzBunker790351 2015.10.18 2
6247 You Will Want To Use Gray Water To Assist With Drought Disaster? VallieSides023047 2015.10.17 7
6246 You Won't Ever Go Wrong With Commercial Pest Control Company JunkoFinnegan7602 2015.10.05 13
6245 You Would Like Some Help Learning Spanish KatharinaCharley43 2015.10.17 8
6244 You Would Like Some Help Learning Spanish MargerySchwartz918 2015.10.18 110
6243 You Would Like Some Help Understanding Spanish DeniseHdg993732565043 2015.10.18 7
6242 You Would Like Some Help Understanding Spanish IssacMascorro0330 2015.10.18 5
6241 You Would Like Some Support Learning Spanish Phillipp8113323 2015.10.17 16
6240 You Would Like Some Support Learning Spanish WardGertrude93621 2015.10.18 12
6239 You Would Like Some Support Understanding Spanish FlorenciaMartz2247 2015.10.18 6
6238 You Would Like Some Support Understanding Spanish DemiBurke698503072719 2015.10.18 3
6237 You'll Be Able To Beautify Your Home Through Interior Design MargieLeschen249 2015.10.17 16
6236 You'll Be Able To Beautify Your Property Through Design That Is Interior ConsueloMcCubbin16 2015.10.18 3
6235 You'll Be Able To Decorate Your House Through Interior Design AdriannaLuu344715723 2015.10.17 13
6234 You'll Be Able To Enhance Your Home Through Internal Design YolandaNewhouse65616 2015.10.17 18
6233 You'll Be Able To Enhance Your House Through Indoor Design Rafaela99N81337 2015.10.18 6
6232 You'll Find Dented With Delivery And Managing Costs WallyCheel98552 2015.10.18 3
6231 You're Able To Accentuate Your House Through Internal Design FrancisM44404064 2015.10.18 3
6230 You're Able To Accentuate Your Property Through Indoor Design ModestoMcMinn0027055 2015.10.17 14
6229 You're Able To Adorn Your Home Through Design That Is Interior MindaUny87944574855 2015.10.18 6
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2905 2906 2907 2908 2909 2910 2911 2912 2913 2914 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0