Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
My very first real girlfriend was amazing. She was curvy and and tall and had an amazing laugh and a heart shaped birth mark on her left breast. We fooled around as teenagers but we never made it "all the way". It was something I had always regretted. I regretted it the day she got engaged and even more so the day she got married. But, I moved on over the years having my own thing, only occasionally nostalgically reminiscing and fantasizing about what it would have been like to give it to her good and hard. Or, lending to the fact that I was 14 when we dated, fast and forgettable. A week ago I decided to roll the dice on craigslist, mainly because I'm stupid and STDs don't scare me as much as they should. After three bots and a flake I landed on an add like this: "MARRIED CURVY FOR FWB Hey I'm getting a divorce and we haven't touched each other in months. I like it a little rough so be okay with that. Maybe a one time thing but I would love to keep it going. +++if you're a good divorce lawyer. Haha jk. Hit me up at ******@gmail.blahblah" The add caught my attention because "curvy" almost always equals big ole titties. I loooove big ole titties. What made my heart drop and mah dangle defy gravity was the heart shaped birthmark on the left boob of the girl in the picture. It took me a while but I decided to not ftv sex hit her up at *****@gmail.blahblah. It would have been weird and when she found out it was me who knew, she would have panicked. No, I was going to leave it alone and be cool. I went to bed that night feeling noble about my decision. Like I was bearing a burden for her. That was until I snapped my phone up and opened the facespace. I found her name on the chat bar and opened up with, "hey long time." It was a few minutes until she replied but when my phone went off I somehow knew that I was going to fuck this up. ~"HEEEEEY omg it has. How's it goin?" -"Well. I'm just doing me. I was surfing the interwebs and thought of you so I thought we might catch up." ~"Cool cool. Yeah we haven't spoken since I got married. Scared of a taken lady?" -"Haha no. How's the married life?" It was a dick thing to ask, knowing what I knew. I felt like an insider trader or Arnold Rothstein fixing the world series in the twenties. I knew it was something a bad person would do, but thanks to an hour of introspective meditation a day, I found an emotional loophole by telling myself that if I felt bad about it I wasn't a bad person and I could keep doing it. Hello I'm a royal asshat, Asshat Mcgee, prince of backwards hats, popped collars and grand duke of the jagerbomb. ~"Oh. Um honestly we're not that great. We've decided to go our own ways. Just want different things. Nobody knows." -"Wow. I'm so sorry that must be rough. It sounds pretty mutual though." ~"It is. I think the hardest part is still living together without the companionship. There's nothing there between us so its not pleasant at all." -"Geez. I can't imagine. You look good though so you don't have to worry about it. What I'm trying to say is that most people haven't kept up with themselves coming out of a long term thing , but you've got that covered. Oh boy. I am shit at cheering people up." ~"Haha no its okay, thank you. You don't look so bad yourself. And a new house?! Out in the country? Very nice." -"Somebody's been facespace stalking. Tsk tsk. Yeah no my career took off last year and I got in on some pretty big projects that paid off in a major way so yeah I treated myself to this monster. You should come see it sometime." ~"I'm not doing anything now." -"I'm kinda in bed." ~"With anyone?" -"That would be awkward. 'Ohh yeah take it TAP TAP TAP TAP' " ~"Lmfao. Well some other time then" -"You know what. What the hell come on over, I'll show you around." ~"You sure?" -"Yeah. I'll Heff it up for you in my silk robe and whatnot" So there it was. She was coming over to my place. She was coming over and paula ftv I knew the following. 1) She put herself on the market 2) She wants it bad enough to go to CL 3) She's not at anybody's place from CL and instead she's heading over. I did some lite cleaning while deciding that a good barometer for how "down to fuck" she'll be is her choice of fragrance and the degree it was applied. The doorbell rang and the swing of the door invited a draft that carried the scent of pomegranate and whatever midnight smelled like. Instantly I was filled with a heavy, lustful energy that guided my actions from then on. I'd like to say that I was a gentleman. I'd like to say that ftv girls meet the models I exercised self control and showed her the whole house before ending the tour at the bedroom. The front door was connected to the entryway which split off into the siting room across from the kitchen with an open doorway into the dinning room. Behind the sitting room were shallow stairs leading half a level up to the bedroom hallway, at the end of which is the master bedroom. Thats all she saw of my home. She was always smarter than me. We were both gawking at the master shower when I turned to guide her out of the master bathroom when she gives me a sheepish look. She asks to use the potty and that I wait outside so she doesn't get lost. I know whats happening' you know whats happening, and she damn sure knows what's happening. The door to the master bath is directly in the center of the bedroom, opposite the foot of the bed. That gave me a perfect, backlit view of her matching purple, lacy lingerie as she opened the door and posed. She didn't say a word as she prowled up to the foot of the bed. Not a word when she opened my robe. Not a single whimper of peep as she reached into my boxers and grabbed my raging hard on and slipped the tip into her warm, inviting lips. She said all she needed to with the constant eye contact from the time she opened posed to the time her lips touched my cock. "We gon' Fuck" her eyes screamed. She worked her hand over my shaft as her head bobbed up and over my head. I thought to myself 'I can hold out if she leaves my balls alone' seconds before I felt her finger graze my taut sack. My legs started tensing up before I vocalized my thoughts. "Ngh, you better swallow it! Shiiiit!" She took the command to heart and brought her lips to the base of my shaft as I exploded in her mouth. With a obscene gulp she carried my seed down her throat, came up for air and moaned. She fell on her back beside me and raised her hands above her head, accentuating her magnificent rack as I recovered. As our breathing slowed I looked over into her eyes and the same ferocious gaze met my own and I knew we hadn't even started. ftv corinne I quickly popped up and sat on my heels bedside her legs. Her purple panties slid gracefully down her smooth legs and I was greeted by the happiest, bald lips I could have hoped for. Without the preamble of kissing up her legs or nibbling her inner thigh I dove right in. She had earned it. Her pussy tasted just like I had remembered, the sense memory driving my lust to a deeper state. I slid two fingers inside of her, determined to show her what I'd learned and went to to town on her clit. I was soon rewarded with her fingers in my hair. I followed their grasp and shudder like a sea captain and soon heard her moan and felt her writhe. Her leg lifted up and her heel touched my back, signaling to me her impending crash. I ran a single finger up her stomach and to her nipple as I sucked in her clit. Simultaneously, I flicked her clit with my tongue and rolled her nipple with my finger sending her through the wall of ecstasy. Her body seized and contorted as she screamed, my head held in place by her strong thighs. As she came down I laid my head on her heaving chest and again we both caught our breath. I kissed up her chest and neck, nestling my cock in her folds. She smiled wide and bit her lip as her hand guided me. I pressed forward and my moan ket her gasp as my hips met hers. Her legs grasped my thighs and with impressive strength she rolled us over. She started slowly rocking her hips, massaging me deep inside her, as she reached back and disposed of her bra. Her glorious globes caught my attention, hypnotizing me, as she began to rise and fall. I reached up and got two handfuls of my first pair for the first time in years. They hadn't changed much and the change they saw were an improvement. Before I could devote much time to her chest she drew my attention to my nethers when she started gyrating. She finally caught my eyes with hers and what I saw terrified and energized me. The look in her eyes had gone from "fuck me" to "hold on". She leaned froward, her hands bracketing my head, and raised her hips until my tip was barely inside her. In a brief moment I was concerned for my safety. Many partners had attempted what she was about to do before and it had always ended in something that should not bend bending followed by apologies and a lesser, more cautious, attempt at getting back into it, if anything. This wasn't the case. She kept her hips raised and started to slowly fuck the tip, teasing me, challenging me to thrust up into her. I held out and flirted with my eyes as she continued baiting me with her sultry dance. She gave in before I did and slammed down on me, driving me to her cervix. She only waited a moment before rapidly bouncing up and down, squeezing me inside her velvet tunnel. Not once did she relent. Like a marathon runner she kept her pace, driving me wild with every moment. We kissed, we moaned, we grunted through the heavy build up surging through our bodies from our joining and in the moment I knew this was something she needed desperately. In the moment my instinct told me exactly what to say. I held her face with my hands and locked her eyes, "I'm going to cum in you" I told her as matter of factly as I could. Her face turned sour and I thought I had blown it until I felt her body shake. She mashed her pelvis to mine and came all over my cock. I let go of the tension in my body and painted her delicious flower with cum. For an eternity we stayed just like that until, drained of energy and full of cum, she rolled off of me. We slept hard until the first light of the sun crept through blinds. Waking up next to her I realized that the single night we had just shared was all that we should have. I rolled over and pretended to be asleep so that she could leave without confronting me, without trying to make something of us tom assuage the learned guilt that comes with hooking up. I hadn't heard from her since and I don't need to. We'll be just fine having that one night. abetterthrowthan

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
39827 Revealing Uncomplicated Michael Kors Outlet Online Systems HudsonReece9447960168 2015.10.17 12
39826 This May Occur To You! Laundry Etiquette In China KristinGarth8477 2015.10.17 8
39825 Seven Little Known Ways To Make The Most Out Of Montblanc Pens WNFQuinn231222011017 2015.10.17 13
39824 Average Naked Girl Pics - The Number One Article On Karup Pussy HaydenIfe2479651 2015.10.17 7
39823 Viv Thomas Films - How To Get A Viv Thomas Sex? ReubenSchwarz312249 2015.10.17 3
39822 Clarifying Sensible Products In Reduce Wrinkles CaseyHalstead45002 2015.10.17 14
39821 Learn Hindi, The Language Of The Exotic Land ModestoEarp113151 2015.10.17 5
39820 Informacion Sobre Colchones UKCAiden48907845910 2015.10.17 3
39819 Colchon Muelles Ensacados ManuelaPendleton0130 2015.10.17 6
39818 Thinking About Convenient Hanoi Cultural Tours Products Edmund22T58588140606 2015.10.17 7
39817 Bedrooms For Spaces That Is Small MaddisonRaines696 2015.10.17 3
39816 Just How Do I Locate An Asian Girl At Asian? AlexanderBradway262 2015.10.17 3
39815 Work From Home Mommy - Top Time Management Strategies For The Busy Work At Home Mom IGCMonica3847710225 2015.10.17 6
39814 Diy Home Painting Tips ClydeMcQuay62289647 2015.10.17 9
39813 The Way To Construct A Gokart - 6 Significant Notes About Belt Drives Delia181649256451 2015.10.17 7
39812 How To Achieve Success In Dating Asian Women - The Art Of Taming Asian Tigers JohnieDesantis6574 2015.10.17 4
39811 Ideas And Traps In Order To Avoid When Playing WilliemaeKrug680 2015.10.17 8
39810 Strategies For Home Heater Maintenance EmmettHutson9252 2015.10.17 5
39809 De Qué Forma Hacer Dormir A Un Bebé Agotado TerenceStretton 2015.10.17 4
39808 Peek Into The World Of Siku Toys KathieFenstermacher 2015.10.17 6
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0