Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Hey, it's been forever since my last story! The main reason is that, until now, I didn't have anything new to write about. Well, no more. This is the story of the most recent time I got fucked, and my first multiple orgasm. =) So the guy in this story, let's call him Jake, is a friend with benefits I'd only slept with once before. We were originally dating a little, but while that kinda fizzled, we realized we were extremely sexually compatible. Almost every dirty, kinky fantasy I've ever had, he wanted as well! The nasty texts flew back and forth like crazy. Our first time having sex was a little vanilla, except for some spanking and a lot of nipple biting, but the second time... Whew! He showed up at my place, unfortunately my sister was home, because the plan was originally for me to be naked and on my knees by the door for him when he arrived. Instead, I wore some tiny gym shorts, a t-shirt, and nothing underneath. I'm a ludicrously tall(6'3") woman, a little chubby but not much, with small perky tits and a big butt. Shoulder length dark hair. And a 6.5" clit. Jake is about 6', and if he were gay he'd be considered a "bear", chubby and covered in hair. Which is my type lately! We snuck off to my room, and hung out until my sister had left for work. Plenty of privacy! I put on my favorite sexy music(Morphine, naturally) and he pushed me down onto the bed and started kissing me. My shirt came off pretty quickly, and his mouth reached my nipples. The first time we slept together, I had to tell him "harder" about five times before he bit hard enough, but this time he knew exactly how I like it: Hard. With lots of teeth. He was biting down on my right nipple and twisting the other with his fingers, and my god, it was just right. Every time he does that, I throw my head back, I clutch the back of his head desperately, it's as intense as an orgasm but about an even split between pain and pleasure. And he doesn't stop, no matter how loud I get, until my nipples are raw and will need about a week to recover. Once he was done with my tits(for the moment), I kneeled on the floor for something we'd both been dying to try: A rough blowjob. His clothes practically flew off, and I grabbed his hard cock, rubbing it with my hand and licking his balls until it was as hard as it could get. I started sucking, first normally, then deepthroating it as far as I could. Once he saw how much I wanted it, he grabbed the back of my head and pushed his cock past my tonsils, and held it there while I gagged and whimpered. Each time I reached my limit, he'd pull out, I would gasp for breath, then he'd put it back in my throat all over again. This went on for what felt like ages, with me gagging over and over, tears starting to stream down my face, and only ftv girl sophie getting a breath of fresh air when I couldn't take any more. I really want to do this more often... Ideally, train myself until my gag reflex is a bit more cooperative. Finally I couldn't take any more, so he stopped. He told me he wanted to spank me, so I pulled off my shorts and got on all fours on the bed, with him behind me. He spanked me mercilessly, hitting the same cheek about five times before switching to the other, and often focusing on the same spot over and over! I was burying my face in the sheets and moaning, begging for more every time he paused. The very best was when he hit low, right near the thigh, extra sensitive right there. And then, near the end, he grabbed my hair and pulled my head up off the bed, while he kept spanking me with the other hand. Apparently at one point there was a near perfect handprint on my left buttcheek! He must have spanked me 30+ times total, then suddenly stopped, leaving me gasping for breath and squirming on the bed. The other big thing on our to do list for the day was for him to fuck me in the ass, as we didn't have condoms last time. So I got up on the bed, grabbed the lube, spread my legs, and fingered myself while he watched. First he was twisting my poor nipples some more with his hand, then he put his cock back in my mouth and gagged me a couple more times, until I had three fingers going in and out pretty easily. Then he put a condom ftv girl summer on and it was time for the best part! Even with all that lube and loosening up, my ass is... difficult. First he was on his back with me straddling him, but that wasn't working out very well, so we switched to missionary position, which I have the easiest time with. My legs went up on his shoulders, and then he was inside me, and... Oh my god. His cock isn't the longest, but nice and thick, and it definitely did the job! He was fucking me hard and fast, and my toes were curling behind his head. The only thing that kept it from being too much is that he slipped out every now and then(like I said, my ass is tight enough to be VERY difficult) and so I got little breaks to catch my breath. Oh right, one thing I forgot to mention! This was a kinda short notice hookup, and the day before I'd been... Well... Having a really hard time reaching orgasm. The main reason I invited him over, in fact. I'd tried for ages, and long story short, my clit was kinda... Chafed. So any stimulation there was painful, and it was off limits. So everything from here on out is without any clit stimulation at all. So I was on my back, my head propped up against the wall, with Jake holding onto my hips and plunging his cock in and out of me. My hands were knotted up in the sheets, holding on for dear life, and I was gasping and moaning pretty much constantly. After a while of Jake fucking my ass hard and fast, he hit a good rhythm and oh my god. I had my second ever anal orgasm, throwing my head back against the wall, arching my back, and curling my toes! My ass clamped down on his cock so hard, it pushed him right out, unfortunately, but he wasn't one to give up. He pushed my thighs up against my chest, raising my ass off the bed a bit, and started fingering my tight hole before I even finished cumming. My orgasm faded, but I was still extremely sensitive, and his fingers stretching my ass out felt even more intense than before. Well, long story short... It only took about three minutes before I was suddenly cumming again! I was squirming around on the bed, I don't think I could form any words except "oh my god", and even that only rarely. He stopped fingering me, and I figured I was pretty done, until suddenly his cock was back inside me, pounding me even faster than before. I swear to god my orgasm was barely over before another one came along, not even a minute apart. At this point my brain was goo, I really had no idea what was going on. This was an entirely new experience for me, and it felt like I would die if he kept going. I was thrashing, clutching him, the sheets, anything in reach. I think it was the hardest I've ftv big ten ever cum in my LIFE. I would have begged him, paid him, sworn to be his slave for life, anything to get him to keep going. But unfortunately my ass had other ideas. =/ Suddenly it just wouldn't let him in, I guess that last orgasm tightened it up too much. Currently looking into poppers as a way to get around these issues next time, so fingers crossed! Since my ass wasn't an option any more, he went right back to my mouth. He laid back on the bed and I pulled the condom off, sucking him desperately, then jerking him off and lapping at his balls. I was basically his little whore at this point, anything for him. After just a bit of jerking, he was about to cum, so I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and milked it right onto my tongue. And my god, did he cum! I swear it ftv girls mobile was the biggest load I've ever had. It barely even fit in my mouth, he must have pumped over half a cup of semen right into me. I swirled it around my tongue for a second(it was delicious), then swallowed it, savoring it all. We were both pretty fucking exhausted, so I laid my head on his chest and went to sleep with a big ol' smile on my face. =) We've both been busy, so sadly there hasn't been another session, but hopefully Thursday! I'm definitely eager to see if he can repeat his masterful performance from last time, and maybe even reach a FOURTH orgasm! Also, we've discussed a couple more kinks to include next time, so I'm definitely excited to be his whore again. 1ig0qux amberlampsgw 1HLGjmc 1HLGjmc

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
39827 Revealing Uncomplicated Michael Kors Outlet Online Systems HudsonReece9447960168 2015.10.17 12
39826 This May Occur To You! Laundry Etiquette In China KristinGarth8477 2015.10.17 8
39825 Seven Little Known Ways To Make The Most Out Of Montblanc Pens WNFQuinn231222011017 2015.10.17 13
39824 Average Naked Girl Pics - The Number One Article On Karup Pussy HaydenIfe2479651 2015.10.17 7
39823 Viv Thomas Films - How To Get A Viv Thomas Sex? ReubenSchwarz312249 2015.10.17 3
39822 Clarifying Sensible Products In Reduce Wrinkles CaseyHalstead45002 2015.10.17 14
39821 Learn Hindi, The Language Of The Exotic Land ModestoEarp113151 2015.10.17 5
39820 Informacion Sobre Colchones UKCAiden48907845910 2015.10.17 3
39819 Colchon Muelles Ensacados ManuelaPendleton0130 2015.10.17 6
39818 Thinking About Convenient Hanoi Cultural Tours Products Edmund22T58588140606 2015.10.17 7
39817 Bedrooms For Spaces That Is Small MaddisonRaines696 2015.10.17 3
39816 Just How Do I Locate An Asian Girl At Asian? AlexanderBradway262 2015.10.17 3
39815 Work From Home Mommy - Top Time Management Strategies For The Busy Work At Home Mom IGCMonica3847710225 2015.10.17 6
39814 Diy Home Painting Tips ClydeMcQuay62289647 2015.10.17 9
39813 The Way To Construct A Gokart - 6 Significant Notes About Belt Drives Delia181649256451 2015.10.17 7
39812 How To Achieve Success In Dating Asian Women - The Art Of Taming Asian Tigers JohnieDesantis6574 2015.10.17 4
39811 Ideas And Traps In Order To Avoid When Playing WilliemaeKrug680 2015.10.17 8
39810 Strategies For Home Heater Maintenance EmmettHutson9252 2015.10.17 5
39809 De Qué Forma Hacer Dormir A Un Bebé Agotado TerenceStretton 2015.10.17 4
39808 Peek Into The World Of Siku Toys KathieFenstermacher 2015.10.17 6
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0