Hot Naked Girl Pics - Free Nude Pics Secrets That No One Else Knows About

by MichalLankford4326176 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

My legs shook uncontrollably but he kept pressing deeper, my mouth open in a guttural moan. There was nothing I wouldnt do for this man. It was my wedding day. Well, technically it was 24 hours before I would walk down the aisle and I hadnt been fucked like this in years. Can a person lead two lives? Not simply a real one and a secretive one played out in the shadows, but lives that never meet, never cross, never exist at the same time? I had thought the transition was complete, that I had successfully made the turn away from the past and set my focus squarely on the future.

Fuck, was I wrong. Some things sex pic are too strong for free will to push aside. I guess some things are too strong for MY will to push aside. The sink pedestal creaked as he completely filled me. I wanted to press my hand against his chest in an attempt to push him away but instead I pushed back, grasping the edge of the counter as he rocked his hips towards me. The absolute guilt I felt moments before disappeared and the tears of sexy nude blondes betrayal were replaced by tears of pleasure..

.pain. He swelled, stretching me beyond my limit and mixing my discomfort with surges of electricity and pleasure. It might be hard to believe (or maybe not, you dont really know me), but I used to be a bit of a slut. Actually, maybe we did meet for a moment, but chances are I dont remember. At the time, I owned it, confidently searching happy hours, concerts, or club dance floors for a chase or for the flavor of the week. They werent all douches with gelled hair and a swagger that was more about the silver spoon naked asian girl up their asses than the contents of their souls.

Well, there were a few of those too. My body was hot, tits perky, legs long, and the years of stuffy dance lessons had given me hips that could rock a hard dick. My quiet studious college years preceded my adventurous early 20s when I had only a roommate and a few friends to judge me and my short skirts. And frankly my dear, I didnt give a damn what they thought. My headboard squeaked and thumped the wall and my pussy was pounded by sweaty guys thinking they were driving me wild.

Some nights were more fun than others, but the only deep throbs of pleasure came from my little pocket rocket, and even those nights feel tame and choreographed now. Suddenly his prickly jaw was against my ear and his whisper so close it felt like it was inside my head. Squeeze me, grip me as hard as you can. I bore down, flexing a years worth of yoga around his heat. My legs quivered and shook. I thought I was about to slip on the tiled floor but he steadied me and pulled me closer.

A jet of hot air wrapped around my neck and I felt him pulse and spurt, my insides bathed in a flood of warmth. My grip tightened on the cold countertop while my body let go completely. Waves shot out naked women masturbating from my clenched stomach, my clit throbbed.

Articles