Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

My wife recently told me she started browsing the naughtier side of Reddit, and her favorite is /r/gonewildstories, so I thought I would surprise her with the story of the first time we fucked. Here's hoping this isn't the last time she finds herself on the contributing side of /r/gonewild My wife and I met in college. She was 23 and I was 22. We met in the most unoriginal way possible, at a bar while we were both ordering a drink. She made the first move, and we stayed in that very spot until last call. I was so taken by her beautiful, sparkling eyes, her gorgeous smile and her sexy little figure. Unbeknownst to me, she had told her friends to carry on without her, so I was now happily tasked with driving her home. We parked outside her apartment and as soon as I turned the car off I had to kiss her. I could tell she felt the same. Our first kiss was hard and passionate. I pulled her close to me and she followed right over the gear shift and straddled me in the driver seat. She reached down and pulled the recliner lever and I found myself suddenly vertical, kissing the gorgeous girl I had just met that evening. I wanted to tear every piece of clothing off of her and fuck her right then and there. Unfortunately for me at the time, my future wife thought more of us than just a one night stand in a parked car, kissed me goodnight and disappeared inside. We spent a lot of time together that week, quickly realizing that we had found something special. We even agreed (I more reluctantly than her) to wait a little before having sex. Maybe even a few weeks. That didn't last very long. Not even two weeks had gone by and I found myself watching a movie at her apartment after hanging out with friends. We immediately began ignoring the film and making out on her bed. Knowing that we were experimenting with holding off on sex made mischievously running my fingers up and down her body and up her thighs all the more exciting. I couldn't resist any more and decided I would go as far as I could until she stopped me. I ran my hand from her hip to her perfectly tight, round ass and gave her a squeeze as I pulled her closer to me. I felt her push herself against me, run her hands through my hair and kiss me harder. My hand moved from her ass, slowly up her body and found her nipples rock hard and dying for attention. Breaking from the passionate intensity, I softly kissed down her neck and started undoing buttons. Her shirt came down but not off though enough for her perfect tits to make their first appearance. They were and still are the most beautifully perky tits I've ever seen, with perfect little nipples and just a hint of tan lines. I began kissing them, running my tongue around her nipples and occasionally darting my tongue up and down on them. She was really getting in to it which really got me going and once she started letting quiet moans and whimpers escape her mouth, I couldn't help but find myself running my fingers down her stomach and unbuttoning her jeans. I smiled while peeling off her jeans and finding quite revealing, skimpy, black lace panties barely hiding that she was completely smooth and had planned at least for the possibility of tonight. My lips fell back on hers as I ran my fingers along the edge of her panties, rubbed her soaking wet pussy over top of them, and occasionally trailed off down her thighs before coming back. I kissed my way down her body until my head was between her legs. Teasing her, I licked and kissed her inner thighs, around the line of her panties, and softly ate her out overtop of them, making sure to pull them to the side every now and then and let my tongue make brief contact with her pussy. Neither of us could stand the anticipation for very long, and I was soon peeling her panties off as she removed her shirt. I took a moment to soak in her beautiful naked body for the first time before diving tongue first back between her legs. She was gradually grinding herself harder and faster in to my mouth and I synched my licking and sucking with her hips. My hands ran up her body and lightly squeezed her nipples, causing her to let out a moan and arch her back which only made me suck her clit harder. She suddenly tilted her head back, squeezed her eyes shut, let out a gasp and came hard. She pulled my hair and rode my mouth until she couldn’t take it anymore, pulled away and collapsed back on the bed for a moment. I was still unsure how far she wanted to take things that night, so I was pleasantly surprised when she aggressively unbuckled my belt and yanked my pants off, boxers and all, while I lost my shirt. She hastily kissed her way down my stomach, took my cock in her hand and began licking up and down the sides, pausing now and then to swirl her tongue around the head. As she took my cock in to her mouth for the first time, she looked up at me with her big, sparkling eyes – a site that still mesmerizes me to this day. I could feel her tongue running along the bottom of my shaft and each time she took me in her mouth a little bit more. I ran my fingers through her hair and playfully tugged her down a little while she attempted to get my entire cock in her mouth and down her throat. I could not resist knowing her pussy was more than ready to take my now aching hard cock. I pulled her up towards me, put my hand to her face and looked her in the eyes. "I want to fuck you NOW". "Okay" she barely whispered. I laid her on her back, spread her legs open and rubbed my cock up and down her lips before slowly sliding it in. She let out a gasp as her tight pussy grasped on to my thick cock. I eased my way in and out of her, going deeper with every thrust. She felt amazing and I could tell from the sounds she was making as she worked her hips in rhythm with me that she was going to be fun to fuck. I tested different rhythms and speeds and explored how she liked it until she decided it was her turn to do the same. "Do you want me on top?" she asked, already climbing over me. Our eyes met and she lowered herself, her mouth opening more and more the deeper she let me in. Her hips moved in a mesmerizing rhythm and I soon learned for the first time how hard she cums when she’s on top, and as is often still the case, I lost count of how many times she came as she rode me. She kept going and going until her legs gave way and she collapsed on top of me. We laid there for a moment, her body pressed on to mine while she caught her breath. I laid her down on her back once more, this time grasping her ankles and resting them on my shoulders. I watched my cock stretch her and disappear inside her still pulsating pussy. I started thrusting faster and deeper, testing her limits and fucking her hard. I could tell I was pushing her limits and that’s exactly what she wanted. We were done with passionate sex. It was time to get swept up in the exhilaration of fucking someone hard for the first time. I could feel my cum building up and pulled my cock out, wondering where she wanted to take my first cum shot. She raised up on her elbows and squeezed her tits together and it didn’t even matter that I had no time to position my cock above them because the load I shot covered her from below her bellybutton all the way up to her chest. I collapsed next to her, and we shared a passionate, out of breath kiss before she excused herself to take care of the mess I had made. I had no idea at the time that this incredible girl would become my wife, but I knew for sure I needed to fuck her again and again and again….which I did….again that night and once more in the morning. I left her place that day completely drained and still wanting more. Her roommate came poking her head in shortly after I had gone and asked her how it went and her only response was, "three times". It’s been many, many times since, but she still turns me on and fucks me like that college girl I fell in love with. lajc2010

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
61565 Custom Flags Printing JamalNaquin9170032327 2015.10.17 1
61564 Jergones Baratos La Villa De Madrid BridgettLindley 2015.10.17 1
61563 Custom Flags Printing CharleneHannan1719 2015.10.17 1
61562 Banner Stand Signworld America ArleenHardy304220 2015.10.17 1
61561 Los Timos De Noctalia Y Flex. Marca De Jergones De Cama. Lawrence978331594 2015.10.17 1
61560 Maybelline Express 3 In 1 Makeup - Review CaridadAdkins7168 2015.10.17 1
61559 Jergones Archives JodyJacobson578 2015.10.17 1
61558 Lo Mejor Para Tu Descanso Hector7310017103193 2015.10.17 1
61557 Elasticconfort LavernWoodson642 2015.10.17 1
61556 Social Science, Of Reading Body Language Art And Human Beings CoraUsher0638074663 2015.10.17 1
61555 Feria Ofrece Lujos Para Campistas Y Perros LydaTowle727089641 2015.10.17 1
61554 Custom Flags For Sale KandaceDrayton6763 2015.10.17 1
61553 Met Art Model - 3 Things You Have In Common With Met Art Bravo RefugioEvergood 2015.10.17 1
» Mature Nudes - How To Gain Old Naked Women HaleyScroggins8458 2015.10.17 1
61551 Karups Stars - Why Nobody Is Talking About Amateur Sex Galleries And What You Should Do Today AlexandraMcGavin8113 2015.10.17 1
61550 Colchoneria "MAES" PQYOctavia52399720 2015.10.17 1
61549 79% OFF Prada Online Sale, Fast Delivery, Discount Price. MaryellenBlakeley 2015.10.17 1
61548 Colchoneria En La Villa De Madrid Jayme14V12404260553 2015.10.17 1
61547 Colchones Flex Concetta14896018978 2015.10.17 1
61546 Custom Flags Cheap Wiley67306991339757 2015.10.17 1
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0