Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
I wanted to return the favor, push Kara against the shower wall and burying my face in between her legs, taste her warmth, and get her all slick for my fingers and cock, but I dutifully left the shower and crawled into her bed, naked of course. My cock had wilted, but as I ended up beneath her covers and the smell of her permeated the air, I had no trouble sliding my hand down my chest and gently stroking my cock. I'm sure something more was going to happen between us, so I wanted to be ready. Before I knew it, the covers were strewn off me as one of my hands hungrily worked over my shaft and the other tugged on my balls, much how Kara had done before. I must have had tunnel vision because again, her sweet voice brought me out of passionate, sexually frustrated day dreaming. "Starting without me, huh?" she cocked an eye brow. All I could tell that she was wearing was my previously thrown off Neck Deep t-shirt, and A Part of Me definitely fell in love. It was obviously a bit big on her, but her firm thighs were eagerly on display, and I still lazily stroked away while I stared at her. She bit her lip, cheeks flushing as her gaze narrowed on my member, and very quickly she walked towards, the bed, before crawling on it towards me. She sweetly pulled my hand off my cock and replaced it with hers as she ended up stretching out to my side, perching her chin on my chest as she stroked me off. "I've wanted to do this for you for a while," she smiled. "Well there are plenty of things I want to do for you, too, Kara," I whispered. She slid up my body and moved her leg over my waist, my cock throbbing against her thigh, as her lips neared mine. "Yeah?" she breathed. "Yeah," I said softly before our lips locked again. She tasted so fucking sweet. My hands quickly found her back and held her tight against me as our lips and tongues wrestled. My dick was impossibly hard as the soft flesh of her thigh rubbed against it. As our kisses sped up and deepened, one of my hands slid down her back, over her ass, which was sadly still covered by my shirt, before falling to the side. As I bit at her lip, she moaned into my mouth and I slowly began to skate my hand up, right above her knee. My nails slid along her skin as they reached her thigh, and my fingers felt at the curve of her ass...and before I knew it she took my hand again, moving it up over my head, locking fingers with me. I felt ftv girl flashing her thigh move over my cock again, the skin mercilessly pressing against my head, as she slithered up my stomach and chest, before sitting up on her knees right under my arm pits. I could feel her impossibly wet pussy drip onto my collarbones, as she smiled down at me, her fingers delicately delicately drumming on her thighs. After a beat, she grabbed the bottom of the shirt and peeled it off, her perfect breasts rising and falling as they escaped confinement. Kara was beautiful. Her nipples capped off her heaving bosom, her chest rising and falling in the heat of the moment. Her stomach was cute as hell, and I had the innate desire to hotly kiss her belly button. As my eyes traveled lower I felt my cock throb. Her pussy mound was completely shaven, and her lips teasingly looked onward as her little pussy continued to pulse on my body. "Come here," I said softly, and that was all she needed. She carefully crawled up the rest of my body before lowering her honeypot over my eager lips. I gently ran my tongue up and down her slit, tasting her, and reveled in it so much that I hungrily began to eat her out as she cussed and moaned above me. Before long she released my hands and I quickly groped and squeezed at her gorgeous, tight ass. Kara bucked her hips against my face as I worked my tongue inside of her, while massaging her ass and thighs. One of her hands found my hair and tugged at it, keeping my lips tightly against hers. Moving my hands up from taylor ftv her thighs, I eagerly captured her breasts in my grip, kneading and squeezing them, and pinching at the nipples as I lapped at her sweet cunt. Her thighs warmed around me as she continually drenched my face, and I smiled through all of it. Her breathing quickened and her moans grew in volume, and I knew she was close. I let a hand fall and grace down her stomach, before putting pressure on her pubic mound, forming a balanced force between that and my mouth. She face fucked me with force, fury, and passion. There's no better way to say it. Her hips bucked as she moaned my name, and would have kept doing so had I not ended up pressing a thumb against her clit. This slowed her, and she just sat on my face, sated in passion, as I tongue fucked her and rubbed her clit. Of course, I was more than happy to do so. With a final lick, I tossed my head back, coming up for air, smiling up at her. Kara slid her juicy pussy back down to my stomach, as she tightly captured me in a hug, desperately kissing at my cheek and ear. I returned the favor, and felt her breath on my ear. "Hey," she whispered breathlessly. "Yeah?" I replied back, softly biting at her ear lobe. "Fuck me? Please?" I knew what she meant, and I captured her perfect face between both my hands, looking her in the eye and nodding, before hotly working her lips over with mine. Wrapping my arms around her back, I bridged up into a sitting position, as her curvy ass ran pressed down against my throbbing cock. She eagerly bucked her hips against me as I kissed at her lips and neck, my nails running over her back before I began to pinch at her nipples. Immediately she dug her own nails into my back with each pinch and pull, and I loved her for it. I let a hand slide down and again paid attention ftv girl naked to her clit, feeling her pussy gush over my happy trail. Finally, when I felt I had teased her enough...I ftv mya started to tease her some more. My hands groped at her curves, and I pushed her back a bit, as I took my thickness in one hand and gingerly ran my cockhead up and down her lips. She tried her best to push herself against my cock but I kept her gently pushed away with my other hand. "You're an asshole," she moaned at me. "Say it again," I grinned back. "You're an ass-haaa" she gasped out uncontrollably as I finally slid into her. She was incredibly tight and warm, and felt like perfection. I moved her back and forth on my dick as I pumped in and out of her, before laying her back and getting on top of her, all without pulling out. We moved together like natural lovers, despite our lack of sexual history. There were times as we fucked that she'd tightly wrap her legs around me and hold me deep inside of her, and I'd bite at her neck to let me go, so I could increase speed pumping in and out. She whispered in my ear how close she was and I kissed her once last time before bridging up on my knees, slamming in and out of her as I pressed a thumb against her clit. Her cunt squeezed around my cock as her legs spread as wide as possible. I slowed to a stop as she came all over my dick, not sure where she wanted me to finish. I ended up pulling out, and lazily tapped my cockhead against her lips. As she finished basking in her orgasmic aura, Kara sat up and kissed me deeply, before pressing me back against the bed. She kneeled in between my legs and worked her small hands over my cock and balls, lapping at it hungrily with her mouth, before sliding up and hovering her curves over my nearly spent dick. Inch by inch she slid down onto me, holding herself in place as I stretched her again. She elicited moans from me as she squeezed at my cock with her perfectly cunt. Slowly though, she began to really give me the ride of my life, as she circled her hips and bucked back and forth on my pulsing, sensitive dick. When I reached for her tits, she actually slapped me away, eager to let me 100 hundred percent exist and relish in her tightness. I couldn't last long, and as I pumped my hips up and down to meet her little articulations. Before much more time passed, cum rocketed from my head, blasting deeply into Kara. She slowly slid off of me before kissing me warmly on the lips. As she fell asleep on my chest, I held her tightly, feeling more protective than ever. takingyouthereks

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
25106 Storage Rack DewayneCisco012 2015.10.17 8
25105 CVC. Foros GeorgiaHall4335142 2015.10.17 14
25104 Limpieza De Colchones Frank183469190749 2015.10.17 1
» Tamara Ftv Girls - 8 Ways To Immediately Start Selling Ftv Girls April ArtCatalano273943084 2015.10.17 6
25102 Paint Your Home's Inside FallonSimcha982469 2015.10.17 11
25101 Sign LRLCarlton58817648 2015.10.17 8
25100 An Introduction To Effective Secrets Of Business LorraineVandiver152 2015.10.17 4
25099 Bed Bug Treatments With Aerosols SamuelKxv86157230 2015.10.17 3
25098 Rotary Trimmer Mat Refills JeanneWoolnough 2015.10.17 11
25097 Makeup Tips About Ph Balance Roseanna5751811 2015.10.17 12
25096 Custom Flags Cheap Reagan83009422865 2015.10.17 13
25095 Colchoneria "MAES" JulianneFarthing8 2015.10.17 1
25094 Custom Flags At Lowes JedLabarre2407614 2015.10.17 8
25093 That's A Good Knowledge To Utilize To Master Spanish Easily XIBLillian288845640 2015.10.17 11
25092 Moncler 3194 RosalindAdkins1 2015.10.17 12
25091 The Difference Between Green Sand Spreading Process And Resin Sand Throwing Process YVODwight99839027 2015.10.17 3
25090 Custom Flags Printing EdisonPorteus3287994 2015.10.17 17
25089 Carpet Cleaning Nyc Makeup Stain Removal WallaceSissons36 2015.10.17 7
25088 Asian Men And Dating - Relationship Advice For Guys That Are Short DarciCreswick79 2015.10.17 3
25087 Custom Flags SolTuck9940701398836 2015.10.17 8
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0