Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Here is the first part of the story http://ift.tt/ISZJK After the amazing blowjob from Amy we had been sexting back an forth by the time the weekend arrived I was dying to get round there and fuck her brains out! So friday night arrives, I get to her house for ish, when I knock on she let me in but was hiding behind the door. as soon as the door was closed I saw why! Amy was wearing the hottest outfit free nude amateur pictures , she had stockings an suspenders on, no knickers, with a red an black corset that her tits were just pouring out of, her hair done in pig tails ! She looking fucking smoking an my cock already starting to twitch at the mere sight of her. We started making out heavily an I grabbed her pert ass picking her up with ease she wrapped her legs round me as I force her up against the wall, she is already tearing at my clothes pulling my t shirt up digging her nails into my back. With a hand under her arse I carry her to the sofa , I really wanted to taste her pussy ! But she sits me down an tears my top of while straddling me, we're still making out an she is undoing my pants as I slip my hand to her freshly shaved pussy slipping a finger into her already wet pussy. Amy drops onto he knees pulling my pants off an takes my growing cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around my head then taking it right to the knuckle she looks up at me with those amazing eyes as she slowly works her way to head again taking long deep strokes up an down my cock. I grab her pig tails in either hand as she start to massage my balls , I pull her hard on to my now fully hard cock as I push my hips up trying to get every inch all the way down her throat. She is gagging and coughing spit all over my cock as she roughly throat fucks me. Still massaging my nuts it feels amazing ! Pulling away she slaps my cock on her outstretched tongue before she straddles me again. "I want to taste you" I say "Later" she replies , as she places her feet either side of me an holding onto the sofa basically does a squat onto my dick. God she was soaking wet an tight too, I had to try my hardest not to burst straight away. She started bouncing up an down on my dick so hard straight away moaning loudly her big average girl galleries tits right in my face . I start rubbing her clit which wasn't easy with the pace she was going, after a few minutes she slams down hard onto me an came hard with a loud moan her whole body was shaking. I was trying hard not to cum as her pussy tighten ed around. "God I wanted that all week " She says as she hopped off me an gets back on her knees an with out pause takes all of my cock into her mouth slurping up her pussy juices . I love when girls do that! I pull her off me an sit her on the sofa getting on to my knees I attack her pussy an clit with my tongue, I love to lick pussy an I just went crazy on it, Amy has a beautiful pussy, freshly shaven an it tasted amazing. I slip.a couple of fingers in and started hammering her g spot, she is running her fingers through my hair an scratching my back. With another loud moan an judder she cums hard again. Without giving her any time to recover I bend her over the sofa an started fucking her from behind slowly at first admiring her amazing ass then really started to pound her, my balls slapping her pussy as she held onto the back of the sofa for dear life. I can feel my orgasm building so I pull out an move round the sofa , she leans over the back of the sofa as I grabbed her pigtail an started to face fuck her. I told her I was going to cum down her throat to which she just nodded with my cock in her mouth. I pulled her hair hard forcing my cock as far down her throat as I could, she reached up an grabbed my balls pulling them towards her with a tight squeeze. her eyes were watering staring up at me as I came hard down her throat with a loud moan from myself and her choking on the amount of cum I just blasted down her throat . I pull away and she had swallowed every bit. I collapsed onto the sofa as Amy got a couple of beers from the kitchen, she looked smoking still in her suspenders and corset. She comes back in with some chilled beers an a joint...perfect! We moved upto her bedroom after the smoke. I got her out of the corset releasing those big juicy tits. With her sat on the bed I start licking and sucking on her boobs an nipples gently tugging on them with my teeth, she moaned every time. I reach down to play with her pussy an she was already fingering herself...what a woman. There was a full length mirror to the side of the bed an I position myself so I can watch Amy playing with herself. " I was playing with myself in this mirror to your texts this week" Show me I reply, I love watching a woman play with herself. Amy doesn't hesitate to reach to her night stand and pulls out a massive rampant rabbit, lifting her knees she rubs it up an down her wet pussy then slowly eases it in. She looking fucking smoking in her stockings fucking herself. I'm kneeling over her stroking my now rock hard cock, what a whore I was loving it! I moved round the bed pulling her head back she starts free karups sucking my balls while still fucking her self am I'm watching in the mirror. I start to face fuck her as she tilts her head further back. Amy is choking an gagging on it while I'm playing with her tits. I see her start to judder as she makes herself cum pulling out the glistening dido, I bend her over in front of the mirror an start to fuck her so hard. I'm pulling on her hair an slapping her arse hard, she let out little yelps every time, her tits are swinging with every thrust, her breath quickened as she shakes with another orgasm she is moaning loudly as I just keep fucking her as hard as I can. Her arms give out as she collapses her face into the bed , I'm gripping tight on to her ass an really pounding her as my orgasm builds, I pull out an blow my load all over her ass. We both collapse onto bed I was spent an she could barely move. We shared another joint , I wanted to fuck again but she was too sore so she lay me on the bed an gave me a slow sensual blowjob which felt amazing while I played with her amazing tits. Till I blw my load in her mouth and she swallowed it like a champ. What a great night, will have to see her again I think we have been texting since. Hope you enjoyed flybywire comment

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
25182 Diez Desventajas De La Lucha LydaTowle727089641 2015.10.17 7
25181 How To Shave A Pussy - Need More Time? Read These Tips To Eliminate Nice Shaved Pussy TravisMennell741 2015.10.17 5
25180 Veinte Razones Por Las Que Debes Cambiar Tu Colchón AshleeRosenberg14710 2015.10.17 15
25179 Lysine & Licorice Cold Sore Cure (With Pictures) CristineLancaster0 2015.10.17 5
25178 Health Insurance Story KobyEsteban741371 2015.10.17 18
» Karup Women - The War Against Amateur Nude Thumbs Virginia39R8106 2015.10.17 4
25176 Storage Rack Angelia15617530 2015.10.17 1
25175 To Learn Advanced English Easily MadgeKortig15807 2015.10.17 11
25174 Learning Spanish Is Not Difficult ElmerCremean39465 2015.10.17 3
25173 Casting Couch Babes - 7 Best Ways To Sell Ftv Girls Models JFEMarcella70459 2015.10.17 1
25172 Young And Naughty - Eight Reasons Why Having An Excellent Teen Mom Farrah Naked Is Not Enough JanetteHolt96422 2015.10.17 11
25171 How To Make Laundry Detergent MasonC302614914392 2015.10.17 1
25170 Advertising Flags Banners HollieHarney621815 2015.10.17 1
25169 Finally, Someone Relates To The Rescue Of Directors For Making TV Auditions Simpler BoyceHampton28586560 2015.10.17 8
25168 Advantages Of Rental Copy Workplace Equipment And Machines BrittnyCarey220395742 2015.10.17 7
25167 Table Throws Suicide Prevention Lacy43S9621769014 2015.10.17 11
25166 High Pressure Perish Casting Is Thriving MRT Efficiency KarlTiffany104261 2015.10.17 7
25165 Ftv Girl - High Definition Sex May Not Exist! JFEMarcella70459 2015.10.17 10
25164 Simple House Electrical Wiring - That Diy Home Electrician Stan74916962768203 2015.10.17 9
25163 Storage Rack ViolaVroland9560719 2015.10.17 11
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0