Fetty Wap On Hot 97

by WayneMack416817655254 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Talking with Power 106 L.A.’s Justin Incredible, The Game revealed that he plans to release The Documentary 2 in January 2015. That’s right, only a few months after the Blood Money compilation album comes out will we have another album from The Game. The album will serve as a follow-up to his 2005 debut, The Documentary, which was executive produced by Dr. Dre. Hello friends are you searching for The Game The Documentary 2 Album, If yes then you are in right place because this album is available today for free download now.The leaked album version is available today for free download. Just Click On Below Link to free download The Game The Documentary 2 Album. Tracks List Of The Game The Documentary 2 New Album: 01 Intro 02 On Me f. Kendrick Lamar 03 Step Up f. DeJ Loaf & Sha Sha 04 Don’t Trip f. Ice Cube, Dr. Dre & will.i.am 05 Standing On Ferraris f. Diddy 06 Dollar And A Dream f. Ab-Soul 07 Made In America f. Marcus Black 08 Hashtag f. Jelly Roll 09 Circles f. Q-Tip, Eric Bellinger & Sha Sha 10 Uncle (Skit) 11 Dedicated f. Future & Sonya 12 Bitch You Ain’t Shit 13 Summertime f. Jelly Roll 14 Mula f. Kanye West 15 The Documentary 2 16 New York, New York 17 100 f. Drake 18 Just Another Day 19 LA f. Snoop Dogg, will.i.am & Fergie

Should you have almost any queries regarding wherever and also the way to make use of fetty wap video, it is possible to e mail us from our site.