Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

I'd make sure you were rock hard before I ever touched you. So I'd let you sit on the bed, and I'd saunter in, head-to-toe in black lace. Black lace stockings, a garter belt, a lacy little bra; finished off with sky-high jet black heels and a teeny tiny thong nestled against the soft peach curve of my freshly shaved pussy. I'd let you take a good long look as I walked toward you, the scent of my perfume on the air. I'd toss back my hair and run my slender hands over my body, drawing your eye up and over the shape of my full, perky breasts, my flat little tummy, the curve of my hips. I'd turn around and bend over, letting you see the smooth roundness of my ass, and the string of black thong elastic that pulled the thin fabric of the underwear tight against my wet pussy. Finally I'd reach behind me to unhook the clasp of my bra and pull it aside, revealing my breasts, pink nipples stiff at the thought of fucking you. I'd stick a finger coyly in my mouth and circle my nipple with the wetness, squeezing my breasts in my hands and toying with my nipples, making me bite my lip with pleasure. I'd guide your hands to them, sitting myself down on your lap to face you as you squeeze and handle them, grinding my crotch impatiently against the firmness of your thigh to get a little relief from my wetness and need. Finally, seeing the clear outline of your rock hard cock pressed against the line of your pants, I'd be ready to really get to work.
I'd run my fingers along it's shape, pressing lightly against the thick, throbbing outline. My other hand would busily unbutton your pants, tugging down the zipper as I massaged your cock through the layers of fabric. I'd slip my hands under the waistband and pull the pants down off you, leaving just your cock straining against your underwear. Slowly, I'd slide off your lap, onto my knees on the floor. I'd look in your eyes and sweetly beg permission to touch you with my mouth. When you agreed, I'd press my soft lips against it, leaving kisses up the shaft, closing my mouth over the fabric-covered head and lavishing my tongue across it, leaving a dark warm wetness where your cockhead pressed up against the cotton. I'd slowly slide your underwear off of you, letting your cock leap out of it and into my waiting hand. I'd start with the head, holding it in my mouth as my tongue flicked slow, sweet circles over it, enveloping it in hot moisture. Slowly, so slowly, I would swallow your shaft, inch by inch, hollowing my cheeks around you and sucking diligently until my protesting throat had no choice but to let you in. When I finally reach the end, your balls at my chin, I'd pull back up, and start moving more quickly, rhythmically swallowing your cock as my hand works your slick shaft. I'd look up at you, big eyes full of naughty mischief and pure lust as I took your cock down into my mouth again and again.
With your cock almost painfully hard, precum and saliva dripping down it's throbbing length, I pull away, my hand lazily stroking. I stand up, only to sit on your lap again, straddling your legs with your fat cock standing against my flat tummy. I ask your permission to please sit on it, and when you place your hands on my hips and nod, I wiggle myself forward and, with a hand around your thick cock to steady it, begin to slowly lower myself onto the head. My little pink pussy lips grip it tight, and we have to push slowly in order to fit you into my tight, hot, soaking wet hole. I whimper with pleasure as you push inch after slow inch into me, pressing against my g-spot and filling me extremely full. After a few moments, you hit home, as my crotch comes to rest against your balls and the hilt of your dick. I moan, sucking my lower lip into my mouth and squeezing my eyes shut. "Fuckkk," I murmur, "Y-..you're so DEEP.." You shush me gently, your hands on my waist beginning to move me slowly up and down, the slickness of my pussy letting you move despite the close quarters, and I begin to move with you as I regain my composure. We build up speed, finding a natural rhythm between our bodies as I bounce on your cock. You keep a firm hold on my waist and hips, moving me how you want me, bringing me down again and again onto your cock, down to the base, making me take it all like a good girl. I moan against you, my fingertips gripping your shoulders as my tight little pussy is filled with you over and over.
As if I weigh nothing at all, you lift me off your cock, despite my whimper of protest, and flip me around on the bed, propping me up on my trembling knees and moving to stand behind me. "Please," I beg you, "Please keep..keep fucking me..?" "Don't worry," you assure me, "I'm not done yet." Gently, you pull me back toward the edge of the bed, my ass in the air, and slowly press your cockhead against my ass, rubbing it with the wetness of my pussy. "No, I..I don't think it can fit," I plead. You firmly slap my ass on one side, causing me to yelp in surprise and arousal. You slip two fingers into my wet, trembling pussy, fluttering them against my g-spot and making me whine into the duvet, my hips pressing back against you for more. You draw them out of me, encircling my asshole with them, slowly working them in. I gasp, my fingers clenching the covers, toes curling. "Feel good?" you ask. I can only nod weakly in response. Reaching into the bedside table, you pull out a bottle of lube and drizzle it over the luscious curve of my ass, letting the cool liquid drip down my ass and over the thick curve of your cockshaft before you rub it's slickness in and finally, replace the two fingers with the fat head of your cock. I shout your name, breathing heavy and hard, my hips pushing back to meet you as you push into me more, filling me up until I scream into the bed. Your hand finds my clit and you begin to rub as you fuck me, your other hand gripping my waist and pulling me back onto your cock roughly with every stroke. My cries grow louder, shakier, until I'm cumming, my pussy and ass clenching and spasming against your cock as you fuck me hard, balls slapping my inner thigh with every powerful thrust. Finally letting go of my sensitive, throbbing clit, you tangle one hand into my hair and yank me back against your cock, taking it all as you cum inside me with a groan, my tight inner walls squeezing every drop out of you. As you pull back to look at your handiwork, lightly stroking your drenched cock, your cum drips out of my asshole, down over my pink pussy lips and onto my thighs and the bed, staining the covers and my stockings with thick white drops.

mature womansluttylittlenutmeg

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
39081 Slim Light Box JolieJ197145354969 2015.10.17 8
39080 Cleaning Property: Sluggish And Steady Wins The Race Arianne40G4343343664 2015.10.17 5
39079 The Best Small Dog Breeds: A Personal Undertake Little Pet Breeds MahaliaMcIlveen3 2015.10.17 5
39078 X Banner Stand 24 X 63 DonDoherty9237719 2015.10.17 8
39077 Vivthomas - The Number One Article On Viv Thomas Galleries ReubenSchwarz312249 2015.10.17 8
39076 Learn How Sex Instructional Videos Can Improve Your Sex Life BrittanyPlowman274 2015.10.17 1
39075 Advertising Flags Wholesale ErikaStreit91775 2015.10.17 8
39074 What Are Your Obligations For Your Pet Cats Health Care? Tania4401288424094 2015.10.17 8
39073 What Sort Of Photocopier In The Event You Get For Organization Or Your Residence? AmelieYeager504677 2015.10.17 4
39072 Just How To Date Asian Girls - The Asian Dating System Shani00A6371459 2015.10.17 6
39071 Cosmetologist Helps Out Your Skin AllanCalderone988 2015.10.17 5
39070 Report On The Canon Pixma Mg5320 Instant Inkjet Image All In-One Printer 5291B019 VernMorice2901953257 2015.10.17 11
39069 Obama Impulsa La Mayor Reforma Financiera Desde 1930 BridgettLindley 2015.10.17 1
39068 Matchbox Toy Cars - Die-cast Collectibles For Youthful & Old Carla486366515109931 2015.10.17 8
39067 Jergones Flex RNDEdward13782529 2015.10.17 3
39066 Slim Light Box Signworld America GusBader786260835 2015.10.17 10
39065 Amateur Pussy Galleries - 8 Tips With Karups Hometown Amatuers CatherineOnus7766 2015.10.17 1
39064 Hot Naked Chick - 3 Ways You Can Get More Naked College Women While Spending Less LeviLemke02463288 2015.10.17 6
39063 Constructing A Die-cast Metal Model Car HBKCaryn971591956418 2015.10.17 6
39062 Custom Flags Printing SUBRochelle50396127 2015.10.17 8
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0