Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

(This is just a silly, campy superhero story, kind of like a female version of the Batman TV show. This is just a first draft, but let me know if you'd like to read further episodes!) Late evening in Superior City — all over the sprawling metropolis, ordinary citizens like you and I are laying their heads down upon their pillows perhaps, or maybe gently fellating their significant other in the privacy of their own homes. Perhaps they are having their first lesbian encounter with a busty babysitter who’s been caught masturbating on the couch…Well, you get the point. No matter the nighttime proclivity, the city is quiet and at peace for once. Enjoying this rare moment of peace in the city that never shuts its eyes, Superior City Public Library’s head librarian, Kara Kane, along with perky junior librarian Emily Eastman are up late, doing their duty to keep the city’s books filed as Thomas Dewey once commanded. Deep within the stacks of the library, Emily climbs the rolling stairs, waiting for Kara to hand her books bound for the very top shelf. As Kara hands Emily the books, she notices that beneath Emily’s short black skirt, she is wearing no underwear. Struggling to put the books upon that highest of recesses, Kara admires Emily’s spunk in choosing to not wear panties in this most conservative of places. As Kara is hypnotized by Emily’s well-trimmed ginger thatch, her hand moves unconsciously down her thin blue silk blouse, her right nipple caught between the index finger and thumb, the naughty digits pulling and squeezing the captive nip of their own volition. "Kara?" "KARA!" Snapping out of her lustful daydream, Kara answers: "Sorry, Little Bird. My mind was wandering. I couldn’t help being overwhelmed by the repository of human thought all here in one place." "I feel you might have been more overwhelmed by my teenage cunt." Emily smirked. Kara flushed crimson. Called out again by her no-nonsense Junior Librarian. She handed her the books silently and did her best to avert her gaze. In response, Emily smiled placed a foot on one of the shelves for balance, tempting Kara to gaze up into the fullness of her tiny pink slit. With a hand free, Emily reached down and pulled her ass cheeks apart, giving Kara the full show. Pussy and tight little pink butthole. Kara broke her gaze and turned away. She imagined all of the things she would do to that slender year old. Tongue, fingers, strap-on, ropes… As if to answer her prayers, Emily’s shirt landed on the floor at Kara’s feet. "Breaktime, Kara." Above her on the rolling stairs, Emily stood, red haired, alabaster skinned. Her perky B cup tits topped with the cutest puffy nipples. Emily was lightly covered with the faintest of freckles, and her mane of fiery red hair fell to the middle of her back, six inches shy of that tight cute ass of hers. Emily stripped off her skirt, naked except for her white thigh high stockings, and sat on the step that was just at Kara’s height; legs apart, pussy glistening, fingers idly grazing her pubic hair. Kara stopped to take it all in. No matter how many times she saw her body, she was awestruck. "I guess I should begin without you?" Emily’s finger eased toward her protruding clit. Kara wasted no time at all. She made to remove her glasses but Emily stopped her. "You know I love to fuck the hot librarian." Kara pushed the black rimmed glasses back up on the bridge of her nose and checked to make sure the sloppy bun she had placed her thick shoulder length black hair into was secure enough for the workout to come. "You know, little bird, I’ll never forget that day I brought you home from the Superior City Home for Teen Nymphomaniacs." "Of course you won’t Kara. We broke three vibrators that night." Kara unbuttoned her blouse. It had only been six months since Kara had come to the rescue of the poor sex-starved girl who had given Kara a helping hand, but in those six months, they had become partners in many ways. Kara continued to strip as Emily took her in. She was built like an athlete; toned arms, more than a hint of abdominal muscle rippling beneath her skin. Kara was naturally tan, in opposition to Emily’s pale glow. Taking off her bra, Kara revealed two beautiful C tits. The right one which was decorated by a pink scar about three inches long that just touched the top of her dark areola. If anything, the scar just made those breasts more arousing to Emily. Removing her long skirt and panties revealed Kara’s muscular legs and waxed vagina. Kara slid her index finger along her own slit and held it to Emily’s lips. Emily happily accepted, licking Kara’s wetness off her fingers. "What would you like tonight, little bird?" Kara asked. Though Emily was flicking her clit with the pad of her middle finger, she didn’t hesitate to reply: "Fuck my little ass then make me squirt." Emily spread her legs further and allowed Kara full access. Her pink slit running wet, Kara licked it all up with flat of her tongue, running from her tight asshole to her chubby clit. She continued to lick her broadly, wetting Emily further with her mouth, making it possible to slide her fingers easily into her opening. Finger fucking her slowly, Kara pulled her fingers out, Emily’s wetness creating a bridge from her cunt to Kara’s fingers. Utilizing her slick fingers, Kara began to trace light circles around Emily’s asshole, swirling closer and closer to her goal on every pass. Emily was in bliss, tugging mightily on her nipples as Kara teased her little bung. Kara applied the tiniest hint of pressure and Emily’s sphincter greedily opened up to the slippery index finger, taking it in to the knuckle. "How about another?" Kara asked slyly. "Fuck yes!" Emily moaned. "Now, now, little bird. No need for expletives." Kara was serious. By this time, Kara’s fingers were dried of Emily’s natural lube, so saliva would have to do. Tonguing her ass, Kara transferred enough to wet her two fingers. Entering her again, Emily gasped and bucked her hips toward Kara. Kara slowly began to pick up steam, fucking Emily’s tight asshole with her strong fingers. Emily couldn’t help but jerk herself off, index and middle finger on either side of her swollen clitoris pumping up and down. Inside the empty library, Emily’s moans echoed as Kara fucked her ass harder. Feeling Emily had enough anal play, Kara focused on making Emily cum. Placing her middle and ring fingers in Emily’s tight, hot cunt, Kara began to massage the wet velvety pelvic wall. As Kara picked up the pace, Emily’s pussy retorted with heavenly wet sucking noises. Kara kept on, getting more and more rough as Emily began to scream. A simple touch of her clit and Emily began to spray Kara, soaking her face and tits in her girl cum. Nearly unable to see through the juice Emily had sprayed on her glasses, Kara lapped up the squirt dripping down Emily’s pussy as Emily caught her breath from the massive orgasm. Sitting upright, Emily clutched Kara’s face in her hands and kissed her deeply for a long time, tongues intertwining and allowing Emily to taste herself on Kara’s lips. "Now you." Emily said sweetly. But just as she said it, the women heard the phone ring in Kara’s office. Not her regular ringtone, but one that meant Kara and Emily’s quiet night was about to get even more exciting. "Hold that thought, Little Bird. Duty calls." Racing to her office, Kara picked up the phone, still covered in Emily’s squirt. "Yes, Chief?" Because of that special ringtone, Kara knew it could only be the chief of Superior City police, Douglas Dean. Kara put the phone on speaker as Emily handed her a towel. "It’s another one of them goddamn freaks again, Nightingale. Sitting up on top of the Old Globe building and asking for you and Swallow. Says she’s gonna so some such shit to the motherfucking city if you don’t get your asses up there pronto." Kara’s eyebrows knitted annoyedly. "Language, Chief. Just like myself and Swallow, you’re a role model for all the young citizens of Superior City." "I could give a good goddamn if my motherfucking virgin Aunt Harriet heard me. Get your tits and tight asses in that spandex or whatever the fuck and get to the top of the Old Globe!" The Chief hung up the phone. Kara moved to the bookshelf on the wall of her office and pulled out the copy of Lawrence’s Lady Chatterley’s Lover. The bookshelf opened to reveal a secret room, and in the center of it all, the costumes of Superior City’s very own crimefighting duo: Nightingale and Swallow. Pulling the black leather catsuit from its hanger, Kara turned to Emily. Well, little bird. Looks like coitus will have to be interruptus, the city has need of the Nightingale and Swallow! NEXT: Silicone Valleri and her Mammoth Mammaries! Easteraisle comment

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
39066 Slim Light Box Signworld America GusBader786260835 2015.10.17 10
39065 Amateur Pussy Galleries - 8 Tips With Karups Hometown Amatuers CatherineOnus7766 2015.10.17 1
39064 Hot Naked Chick - 3 Ways You Can Get More Naked College Women While Spending Less LeviLemke02463288 2015.10.17 6
39063 Constructing A Die-cast Metal Model Car HBKCaryn971591956418 2015.10.17 6
39062 Custom Flags Printing SUBRochelle50396127 2015.10.17 8
39061 Business Furniture - Create Your Projects Station Comfortable Twila1221552381575702 2015.10.17 14
39060 The Keep At Residence Mom's Essential Wardrobe MartyGodson50832095 2015.10.17 16
39059 Love Asian Women? Two Vital Tips When Attempting To Seduce Asian Girls MauricioFunnell82202 2015.10.17 9
39058 The Wife Of Dracula ReedMcConachy115116 2015.10.17 1
39057 Custom Flags Cheap BoydAiston387858 2015.10.17 8
39056 Raise Your Home's Price . JannieGarvan4518 2015.10.17 6
39055 How-To Clear Your Bedding Properly Along With Your Bedroom SandraJung22646 2015.10.17 13
39054 A Cash-Flow Good Enterprise Of Your Own - Should Do 2 CarlHawk136833024375 2015.10.17 3
39053 Howto Phase Your Property For A Sale That Is Quick Sonja600016085507 2015.10.17 7
39052 Asian Theme Wedding Favors SteffenZ74224478 2015.10.17 7
39051 Just How To Develop A Site And Get It Online - ! HeribertoE88838 2015.10.17 8
39050 Riesgos Ocultos En El Hogar Para Los Pequeños MonikaBayer92105 2015.10.17 10
39049 Why American Women Do Not Like Asian Girls? ErmelindaCarreno 2015.10.17 7
39048 Ugg Store Australia AbdulReis2089541 2015.10.17 1
39047 Magic Formula Elements Inside Of Kaspersky Coupon Code 2015 Throughout The United States Of America Hollis58V220236921 2015.10.17 1
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0