Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

xxx amateur picsThis story starts out with my wife, Amy and I seated under an open air shelter out on the end of a pier that juts out in the middle of the luxury resort in St. Lucia. It was the second last night of our vacation in this all-inclusive Caribbean getaway, where we had had a great week of eating, drinking and lazing in the sun and dancing each night. As the resort was an adult/couples only preference, the wild partying was minimal. Many of the guests were honeymooners or enjoying their anniversaries, which meant that almost all the guests were already coupled up. Now that didn’t mean that eyes didn’t wander and with double innuendos didn’t happen, but there was very little open overt sexualized behavior. Now, to say that my wife is a prude wouldn’t be fair. She has come a long way from her strict church upbringing, but most times when I think she’s about to let loose and do something even a little "perverted" it’s like she hits a wall, reigns herself in and shuts it down. It wasn’t for lack of trying, because I had teased, prodded and suggested all sorts of naughty things this week. This only got me a few flashes from her slipping her bikini top over and showing her breast while out on the beach. I tried to hint at her wearing sexier, see through blouses and tops and shorter skirts or dresses when going to dinner or dancing, but the end result was never quite the look I had in mind. On this second last day, one of the three young couples that we often spoke with or sat with for dinner or went to one of the clubs with commented free amateur picture at dinner that they thought for an older couple my wife and I were pretty cool and that they didn’t often hang out with people in their forties. My wife and I looked at each other and laughed. When we told them that I was sixty and that my wife was not much younger than me, none of the group would believe us until I showed them my driver’s license. This seemed to be the breaking point for Amy, where she finally let go of her grasp on her rigidity. I said to her that this was what I meant when I told her about how she turned heads when she walked up the beach in her little white bikini against her now well-tanned body. I explained to her that her -- figure, at ft in, lbs, blonde hair and D boobs not only looked like she was in her mid-forties. She not only turned heads, but turned guys on too. Usually Amy would have two or three drinks of wine, or coolers and instead of getting tipsy; she gets tired and wants to sleep. This night, she drank well past her usual limit and kicked into fun mode like I’ve never seen before. As we had done on other nights, after dinner we went to a club on the resort. Amy also let loose on the dance floor more this night also, as she had several more drinks too. She doesn’t have much practice at dancing but this night she was being very sexualized in her movements without looking awkward or skanky. It was quite a turn on. Around midnight the club began to slow down as most people already had their partners and they were leaving with them to turn in for the night. We left with our group and said our good nights at the main lobby. As we walked down the corridor towards our room, I suggested we go out on the pier, with it being our almost our last night on the island. Once more Amy surprised me by agreeing, but suggesting that we go back to our room to freshen up home town nudes first. When my wife came out of the bathroom, she had let her hair down and was wearing a short, clingy summer dress and sandals. There was a smile on her full red lips and gleam in her eyes. As we walked out to the beach and onto the pier the conversation about our new friends eventually settled on the age thing. Amy said that she had no idea that they thought we were that young. We have been told that we don’t look our age before, but this time my wife seemed to be inspired more than she usually would have been. I figured that it was the alcohol talking and I needed to press it further and quickly too before the usual sleepy-time words start happening and our night abruptly ends. I told Amy that when I had told her before that when she would walk up the beach, a lot of guys were following her with their eyes. I pushed it saying, "Now do you believe me? If this was a different kind of resort there would have been many of them hitting on you!" She finally acknowledged that I might have been right. She then stated that if she had of believed me she may not have been to so bold to have done that. I told her that now at night like this was probably the only time of the day she could walk up the beach in her bikini without that happening, because it was dark and there wasn’t anyone out there, but even still if there was anyone around they might try to hit on her. At first she laughed and then she asked me if I wanted her to try. So I went for it, saying she could try, but I didn’t really want to go back to the room for her to change. I was hoping either for more of a show, like her being partly naked, like that would ever happen, or just get her worked up more and maybe we’d make out there in the shelter on the end of the pier. Amy pulled out of my arms and jumped up, pulling the dress down by the elastic around the neck. She had her little white string bikini on under the dress. Now at night, in the moonlight, the white fabric against her dark skin looked amazing. The white material almost glowed in the moonlight. I asked her if she was really going to do this, which she answered with a question, "Why not?" So I told her to walk back to the beach at the pier, which was at the middle of the resort’s beach, then go to the one end where the volleyball net was and then go the length of the beach to the pier at the end. This pier was where there was a dining room out at the end of that it, which would be closed now. Then she could walk back here. The beach wasn’t very long and whole walk would take her about to minutes at an average speed. I said I would go to the outdoor bar and get us drinks for when she returned. I watched for as long as I could before I could no longer see her silhouette outline or the white bathing suit reflecting the moonlight. I realized I was quite turned on that she would do this, which was strange because when she did it in the daylight it was a bit of a turn on, but it wasn’t the same turn on as now. I think, knowing her frame of mind and that she was doing this from a sexual standpoint was what made the difference. I stood up and was about to go get the drinks I promised when I saw another couple coming towards the pier I had been sitting on. They must have seen me, because at that point they turned and headed up the beach towards where I had last seen Amy. A few moments later I caught a glimpse of Amy heading back, so I decided to wait and watch her as best as I could in the dark. I could barely see the other couple as Amy went by them and I saw them stop and turn towards Amy for a moment. Amy seemed to partially turn back facing them before continuing back, headed for the pier. The couple disappeared making their way to the up towards beach chairs along the beach resort fence line and out of my sight. I watched as my wife wander past this pier towards the other pier down the other way. She was walking so slowly and looking so sexual. I had to rearrange myself before half walking and half sprinting to the bar. When I got there I knew the bulge I was sporting would be noticeable so I tucked up close to the bar. Once I had two fresh drinks in hand I quickly returned to the spot on the middle pier. As I walked out towards then end, I could see Amy standing at the other pier, but to my surprise, she was not alone. There she was with three of the locals standing on the pier looking down at her. It was quite easy to see them because this end of the resort had the water sports equipment stored there the area was lit up much more. I also saw that the beach on the other side of that pier was lit up and there were several people down there with a campfire on the beach and it looked like people dancing and hanging out. I figured that these guys talking to Amy had spotted her approaching and were attempting to convince her to join them, but my good little wife turned away and began her sexy sway back along the beach towards me. I was extremely turned on by Amy’s behavior and had quickly downed hot amateur sex pics my Crown and Coke. I knew if I hurried I could make it to the bar and back before she returned. This time I asked the bartender to give me two drinks of each and to make them doubles because I knew this bar would be closing soon. I got back and set the drinks on the table well before Amy reached the beach end of this pier. Amy sashayed her way up to the end where I was waiting. I was busting to ask her what these people said to her, hoping she wasn’t too hammered to remember. Just as I was about to breakdown and begin grilling her, Amy said she was quite turned on. The couple was eyeing her up and down as she approached them. She said the guy was outright staring at her boobs, so she said she purposely made them sway more. So I had to ask what he said to her when they turned towards her. "Oh, he asked me if I wanted to join them in a little fun time and the woman said, "Yeah, it could be fun", to which Amy pointed out to me that she obviously chose not to. I questioned her, "What did you end up saying then?" "I told them, maybe later, after my walk. Yeah…. No, I’m not into being with a female", she reminded me which has always been Amy’s stand on her bisexual-ism. "It was interesting though, thinking about it". This was intriguing that she would even consider anything along those lines. "So, it seems you made a bit of a scene with the locals at the other end of the beach". "It seemed like as soon as they saw me they came up to invite me over there to party with them. Apparently, they can’t come to this side of the pier after hours, so that’s why they were trying to get me to go to that side." Amy said they told her they were going to party till the sun comes up, so if she changed her mind, they’d be there. Amy finished her first drink quite quickly, which was the single shot and then took a big gulp of one of the others. I saw her make a bit of face, but she didn’t say anything and I didn’t tell her it was a double. I asked her what I needed to do for her, seeing as how she completed the dare I gave her. Amy looked a bit confused asking me, "What dare?" I was saying this to her so that I could take this adventure a bit further, because if she came up with something for me to do, I could then possibly get her to doing something more daring. Obviously the liquor was taking a bit of toll on her. Rather than daring me to do something, Amy said that her walk along the beach was no big deal and that I could do better than that for a real dare. I thought to myself, she just gave me the go ahead to step it up a notch. I dared her to do it again, only topless this time. I figured that she wouldn’t do it because she knew at the one end there was the couple who might still be there and at the other end were the locals who would be even more insistent at her joining them, especially if she showed up there topless. I figured that at least when she refused this dare I would be able to get her to do something else that would be more daring than she would normally be willing to do. You can’t imagine how flabbergasted I was when Amy said she’d do it, but she wanted to carry her top with her just in case something else happened. I asked her, if she meant like the couple were there or the guys down the beach came back to talk to her, or did she mean something else, something else. Again, surprise, it was something else, something else. "So you’re okay with the couple and or the guys down the beach seeing you topless?" "Sure if they are still there, I guess so. That’s the dare isn’t it?" After a couple of long passionate kisses with us both caressing and fondling each other, Amy stood up, finished her second drink and untied her the bikini at the back and pulled it up over her head. Now, I know that we have been married for about years and have seen her naked body many, many times, but there was something so erotic about this moment that I couldn’t take my eyes off her firm white flesh surrounding those beautiful areola, with perky pink nipples. All I could think of at that moment was that those massive D’s were mine and they were about to be possibly shown off to other people too. As a matter of fact the few locals that the other end of the beach were definitely going to get a sweet view of them, unless Amy backed out. Even if she did, just knowing that she was going to try was exciting. Amy put the glass down, gave her shoulders a little sway, causing her boobs to jiggle, blew me a kiss and turned to walk back to the beach, topless. It seemed as if her white bikini bottom was glowing florescent, like a beacon betraying her location. It also meant that if you could see the bottoms like that, then why not the top? The answer was because it was balled up in her hand. Other people wouldn’t know this so they would be looking hard to see it and instead of her bikini top, they would see a fine set of tits that were exposed for anyone around this time of night on the beach to get a good look at, if they were close enough. I berated myself for over-analyzing this as I took another stiff drink and sat down to keep tabs on where she was on this little adventure. I was getting very stiff down there as Amy’s bikini bottoms showed her nearness to where the couple was last seen. I wasn’t sure if it was my imagination or not, but I could have sworn that she had slowed down her meandering as she neared the spot. Then I thought she stopped and partially turned towards the beach lounge chairs. Then, maybe, I saw some motion from the chairs. My mind was racing with the possibilities, when suddenly Amy turned back to her original direction and kept walking toward the volleyball net, until I lost sight of her. I continued to stare and knew my imagination was playing with my mind as I thought several times I saw movements, but nothing followed what I first thought I saw. I picked up my last drink, but set it back down figuring it wouldn’t help me see into the dark and I might need a stiff drink later. After a few more minutes I could barely make out the small white triangle of her bikini bottoms coming into view, sort of. This time when she neared the place the couple probably was, I was sure she walked up the beach to the chairs, but only stayed there a moment and then continued back down this way. I watched as she was about to step up to the pier where I was, figuring she was going to quit at this point and come join me and my hardened member. I would have been fine with this because it was so much more than I expected her to do. Suddenly she stepped past the pier and kept swaying her hips as she headed, topless for the other pier where the locals would be only too happy to see her again. I almost couldn’t believe that Amy was about into step into the light by the water sports equipment, where she would be seen for sure. Part of me wanted her to turn around the moment one of them saw her and the half of me was so turned on by this I wondered where this would lead and wanted her to keep going. As Amy stepped up to the side of the pier, I saw the three same guys step up on the pier walking over toward where my wife stood, only this time, a forth guy joined them too. Amy stood there, not appearing to try to cover up or hide her beautiful assets that were on full display. They spoke for about two or three minutes, then two of the guys reached into their board shorts and whipped out these very lengthy semi-hard black penis’ that I would have guessed to be almost seven or eight inches long. Then one of the other guys did the same thing but I could tell that he had reason to be less anxious to show off his member. It wasn’t as long as the others, but then he was still long by most people’s standards, probably about inches and medium girth while semi-hard. The forth guy stepped forward and just pulled his shorts down to his ankles and a thick to inch penis popped out. When I say thick, I mean like beer bottle size thick. He stroked it a couple of times and his dick got harder and thicker. Everybody looked at him and it didn’t appear that anybody spoke for almost a full minute as they stared at this pussy wrecking cock he just put on display. Amy turned away; looking over her should to wave to the men standing there and to presumably get another look at the array of black penis’ that had been set out for her approval or to tempt her with. The guys looked like they were complaining that she was leaving and held their hands out questioningly as if saying WTF. Amy just sashayed her sweet ass back to me. I was so hard and ready that when she sat down beside me I was all over her. Apparently, Amy was just as turned on too, because she reached into my pants and pulled my cock out and immediately began to gobble it up. I wish I could say that we went at it for hours but I was so ready to cum, I exploded in her mouth after a few strong sucks. I reached inside her bikini bottoms that were extremely wet, soaking wet. I was about to slip my middle finger into her fold, but the bottoms were very tight, so I lifted her butt up and began to slip them down her thighs. That’s when Amy said that they guy up the beach with the girl asked her if he could help her out of her bottoms so she wouldn’t feel out of place by wearing clothes as the couple was already naked. She said, "I told him maybe next time I come by for a walk" and that was when she figured she should leave before he suggested something she couldn’t get away from. I joked with her saying, "So you went to the other end of the beach where four guys exposed themselves to you?" "Well, in amongst all the compliments they were giving me, they wanted me come get my world rocked for the rest of the night, all saying that they were the ones I would want first. Then one of them made comment about how magnificent my boobs were, and I pointed out that they could see what I would bring to the party, but what about them? What did they have to offer?" I guess that this was point they started pulling their penis’ out for Amy to see. "And how did you answer them?" She said, "The same answer I gave the other couple. Maybe next time I come by for a walk. Of course they made sure I’d know they would be there if I decided to have another walk." I had my head between her legs and my tongue had found her clit for a fast and furious lashing. This was the way that made her cum like gangbusters and she did, trying really hard to stifle her moans and shakes. When she finished her orgasm, the sudden silence seemed awkward for moment. We listened but all we could hear were the sounds of the night and the sea. I handed Amy her last drink and took mine. As we sipped them I threw out there, "Wow, imagine how horny you would be if you had decided to go for another walk. Who’d know what stories you’d come back with?" Of all the things she could have answered, which I had come to expect the worst, she came back with, "but my bikini bottoms are pretty wet to be putting back on." "You mean if they were dry, you might go back for another walk?" "That depends. What would be in it for me?" I took a big gulp of the Crown and Coke and decided to go for broke. "Well, if you went back there topless to the couple, you would pretty much be agreeing to join them, so if you did, then you could have an hour with them." Amy didn’t say anything to this, so I went to the next step. "Then if you decided to go visit the locals, topless, again you’d be agreeing to party karups thumbs with them too. You could have an hour with them too." Still no response from her, so I continued, " If the couple isn’t there though, then you could add their time to the time with the locals, because you know they will be there for sure. You could be having sex for up to two hours. That’s what’s in it for you." Read part II and find out Amytellsall

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
99 Free Gay Sex Cam - The Insider Secrets Of Free Cam Sex Chat Rooms Discovered OttoKnopf12585709 2015.10.18 3
98 Free Free Porn Free Porn - Understanding Free Sex Video Free Porn Tube HenryCarty60324846 2015.10.16 18
97 Free Chat With Cams - The 4-Second Trick For Free Cams Men MelanieCarbajal 2015.10.17 4
96 Free Cam Broadcast - Life After Cam To Cam Sex Free DeidreLangham70 2015.10.18 6
95 Free Amateurs Nude - Up In Arms About Free Amateur Pic? CatherineOnus7766 2015.10.17 11
» Free Amateur Porn Pictures - Give Me 15 Minutes, I'll Give You The Truth About Hairy Amateur Tgp ErinMountgarrett 2015.10.17 8
93 Free Amateur Pic - How To Turn Your Karup Babes From Blah Into Fantastic MargartRuhl932993 2015.10.17 6
92 Free Amateur Nude Galleries - Karup Pics And The Mel Gibson Effect StephanieBibb8493 2015.10.18 11
91 Free Adult Sex Videos - The Low Down On Sex The Video Free Exposed ErnestineClem65762 2015.10.16 4
90 First Time Video Girls - Essential New Casting Porn Smartphone Apps HwaRabinovitch742256 2015.10.17 6
89 Fat Girl Pussy Pics - Top 4 Ways To Buy A Used Black Pussy Pic CelindaFornachon809 2015.10.16 6
88 Fake Porn Casting - What You Can Do About Woodman Audition Tube Starting In The Next 10 Minutes Brandon87H06623342 2015.10.18 4
87 Erotic X - The Leaked Secret To Ftv Girls Discovered Shayna52Z474685 2015.10.18 6
86 Erotic Sex Videos - A Simple Trick For Casting Couch Xx Revealed RhodaManley0385934 2015.10.16 8
85 ENTIRELY FREE Live On Line Webcame Video Chat For Sex Teen Chat Hosts KellyKaleski10319784 2015.10.17 10
84 Czech Women Porn - Five Hd Backroom Casting You Should Never Make DennisHodge989273 2015.10.18 6
83 Czech Porn Video - 10 Things You Must Know About Casting Couch Tube DorotheaPalfreyman4 2015.10.18 2
82 Czech Porn Movies - Want To Know More About Backroom Casting Ouch? Brandon87H06623342 2015.10.18 6
81 Czech Bartender Porn - 6 Strange Facts About Amateur Casting Porn Videos Ouida66233063395823 2015.10.18 5
80 Couch Casting Sex Videos - Nine Things To Do Immediately About Casting Couch Sex DennisHodge989273 2015.10.18 3
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11 Next
/ 11
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0