Http://klyq.co/ - Get Better Sex Web Cams Live Results By Following Three Simple Steps

by LateshaWynkoop387336 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Well, it was last saturday when my mom threw a party with some of her co-workers. Because I was home from university my mom asked me to drive everyone home afterwards, she'd pay the gas and a 50€. My friends were all out of town so I thought "why not, easy money."
My mom and I were waiting in the garden and talked a little bit as the first guests came and I couldn't believe my eyes: She was hot women on webcam about 5'5" tall, blond hair, a few pounds overweight but still well defined and with tits to die for. After greeting my mom she walked over to me, leaned over and introduced herself. I shortly looked at her magnificent cleavage but directly into her eyes as she said:"Hey, my name is Sarah. I didn't expect a young man at an old ladies party." I replied:"I'm just the driver for tonight." She laughed and proceeded to talk with my mom. After a while the other guests arrived and the party got started. I bailed out earlier and went into my room to watch TV, because I felt weird to stay around a dozen of old women.
After some time I went out again to grab some of the delicious food and steal a glance at Sarah. She noticed me and said:"Oh, there's our chauffeur." I didn't really react to that and went on to get the food. As I was about to go in she said:"Hey, why don't you stay and have some fun with us?" I said:"Oh, I need to do some stuff for my studies." and went in. I could see the disappointment in her eyes but I was really nervous about this.
It was 1:30 AM when I started to drive the guests to their home, I was already a bit tired and didn't really want to drive some wild and drunk mid-forties to their homes, but hey it's 50€. Sarah and another woman were the last ones (it was already 2:30 AM at this moment). I thought it was kinda annoying to endure another drive with two drunk and loud ladies but I hoped to somehow make it without losing my nerves. And unsurprisingly she started teasing me with the other lady sitting behind us annoyingly laughing about everything she said. Fortunately I could drop her at home after 10 mins which left me and Sarah alone.
She said:"It seems that you don't like me."
I:"No, it's just that I'm tired. But it's almost like driving kids home after a birthday party, you know?"
She laughed:"So that's it. I have a 15yo son, so I know your pain."
We started to have a conversation. She told me about her son, how her husband left her 4 yeas ago (she's 37 now) and then:"I've been lonely ever since, because I seem to intimidate men. And I exactly know why." My face turned as red as a tomato, I was so fucking nervous, which she noticed and said (with a grin on her face):"Oh, you're nervous, is it because hot girl shows her tits of my..." She stroke her fingers around her cleavage and pulled her shirt a little bit down to reveal more of her breasts.
My blood instantly went the other direction and a bulge formed in my pants, which she noticed as well:"See, see. You love big tits, don't you? You wouldn't mind if I pull my shirt off?" I froze and tried to focus on the street while she took her shirt off. I got harder and harder and as I wanted shift gears she grabbed my hand and stroke the stick as if it was my penis.
"Let me do it with your stick." I stuttered:"O-O-Okay." So she pulled my dick out of my pants and started do give me a HJ and for a moment I thought I was in Heaven. But soon reality kicked in and I recognized that we were in my moms car and she'd kill me if she saw any cum stains, so I concentrated on the street again. After what felt like an eternity we reached her house and I was relieved that I didn't cum.
She said:"Oh, I didn't get you off, huh? Well, that's sad but we still have time to make you cum." She took on her shirt and left my car. I was sitting there in total disbelief and it took me 5 seconds to realize what she meant. She led me into her bedroom and took all her clothes off. I could know see her whole body in it's full glory. Her well proportioned legs, her clean-shaven pussy and her huge tits. My mind went crazy, it was like I finally climbed the summit of the Mt. Everest or won Gold in the Olympics since I'm a total lover of big boobs. She said:"Guess my size." So I said the obvious thing:"DD." She looked quite joyful and said:"Why do all men think of DDs when they have to guess the size of big tits? They are 36Hs." I don't know why but that turned me even more on, if that was even possible. She was now laying on her bed and pointed at her pussy and said:"If you want these you first have to please live ass cams me." So I went down on her and ate her pussy like I never ate any pussy in my life before. I did my best and made her cum twice when she finally said:"Now it's your turn." I grabbed her tits and shove my dick into her superwet and warm pussy. I tried to last as long as possible but I came after like 5 minutes. (Luckily I had a condom in my wallet)
She kissed my cheek and whispered good-bye. I went out and took a walk. Was it just a dream? Will I ever see her again?
All in all it was a beautiful night and definitely one I won't forget so fast (if I'll ever forget it)

a_critical_person

Articles