Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
I walked into the room, the small class laid out before me. The doorway was to their sides, and it was obvious I caught their eye as I made my entrance. They were all mostly young, sans a few, but we were all adults. Its the type of group youd expect in a new hire training class, because thats what it was. There were less than ten in the group, and all women. They were all quite varied, and older hispanic, young white girls had to be in their twenties, and two peers of mine, one black one hispanic. Immediately I could rate my preferred of the group. One of the white girls, Mary, was my top pick. While the hispanic girl that was my age, Sophie, was a good second. The other white girl was close enough for consideration, but the rest were not to my liking. But now wasnt the time to focus on that, it was time to teach and introduce them about things in the company. Nothing too serious, but professional enough to where no flirting or innuendos could happen, besides my boss was watching. As time went on, I kept their focus and made eye contact, making sure to pay close attention to my top two. The nearly two hours of discussion and learning came to a close. I had their attention and eye contact as well as I could have asked for, but I dont know if it was because I was such a good speaker, or they were as interested in me, as I was in them. It was time to break for lunch. I was only asked to come in for this time, so I wouldnt see them after lunch; my opportunity was waning, the window to act was closing, and fast. They didnt have many friends, but they had each other. So I took the gamble and suggested a place for lunch, I watched Sophie and Mary, gauging their reactions and seeing if looked to the others in the group or focused on me. Their gaze remained, as if I was speaking to the class. The others spoke up and added other suggestions in, but my favorite two kept eye contact with me and, playfully, shyly, agreed with me. I jumped on the opportunity to tell the others to get what they wanted and quickly hurried us along. It was a risk taking seperate cars, they could change their minds and lose the, apparent, brainwashing I had over them. But in the end Sophie and Mary showed up, without the others. There was no telling if this was by design or circumstance, but there was no time to dwell on things such as this, at such a time as this. We were seated and picked our food and began to talk. First it was small talk, weather, moving to the area, previous jobs. Then we approached the subject of hobbies, and I began to interject some innuendos. Light at first, playful and, once more, watching how they responded. They were hard to read, I couldnt tell if they were playing hard to get or simply ignoring what I said, or worse, if I wasnt clear enough. We finally made it back around to food and eating out. I made a hard, clear, remark about enjoying eating out and stared Mary down. Her reaction was subtle, a slight turn of her head while maintaining eye contact. Truth be told I liked her more than Sophie, but I would have been happy with either. The meal went on, I tried a few more subtle things, no success. Finally the bill came around. As I went to grab mine off the table, Sophie caught my hand and pinned it, and the bill, to the table. She looked me right in the eye, and said I got it, in a chipper, high pitched, voice. I squinted my eyes, just a little, and tilted my head, and paused. I slowly began to speak, letting my mouth and lips part as I gave them the chance to say something else. Mary, the entire time, just peered at me, with her bill in hand, gazing into my face as if waiting for something to click inside my head. I finally broke the silence and spoke slowly: Why...would you... and I let my words fall to the table. I wanted to leave it open, let them respond how they wanted, or do what I predicted, and but it back and laugh. Somehow it felt like they were in this together, like some diabolical scheme. There was was no obvious flirting, from them, and they werent even friends outside of work, viv thomas elms so this cohesiveness was a bit....unnerving. Sophie answered my barely formed questions: Its the least we can do for all youve taught us. While that was an answer, I wasnt going above and beyond anything, nor did I really do anything special. So I chuckled and said I was just doing my job, and Im glad they enjoyed it. But I also said I should pay, as I didnt want to seem unprofessional or inapprioate. The waiter was coming back by this time, so I quickly got my wallet out. But Sophie handed everything to him, and said: Dont worry, you can pay us back later. I thought nothing of it, but as soon as she finished speaking, the sound of her words hadnt even left the air, when she kept facing to the waiter, and sent her gaze, her steely eyes, right into mine. The way her head was turned, you could tell these were her bedroom eyes. I had a boner that nearly sprung up and hit the table! I wasnt sure if this was on purpose or just overly playful. I stammered in disbelief and bewilderment, wanting it to be true, but not wanting to assume and looking like an idiot later. I tried to refuse or make mention about how I could pay them back with something work related. They both were in sync, letting me bumble around, sounding like a fool. Finally Mary broke the uneasiness by rubbing her leg against mine, under the table. Her gaze finally broke, and she stared a hole through the table, right at my member. Who was on the rise again, and throbbing this time. She slowly brought her eyes up to meet mine. No doubt my pupils were at full dilation. I was locked in, not daring to break her stare in fear that this was all some sort of elaborate prank, or worse, a dream. I kept looking at her eyes, they seemed to be filled with lustful desire and passion. Normally thoughts would race through my head, but at this moment my mind was blank. Sophie jumped in, by leaning forward and intercepting my gaze. I looked at her, with just a hint of shock on my face. She looked at me from under her perfectly shaped eyebrows and said Come on. She turned her body in the booth seat, and swung her knees out to the isle, and stood up. Her shoulders facing away, she turned her head, gave her eyes a hint of come hither and said Well?, and walked away. I had, of course, watching her hips and ass in the past, and there was definitely a bit more of swaying and swinging as she walked away. While I was busy staring at what was, probably, a thong covered ass through business pants, Mary stood up as well. She wore a long skirt. It never did much for me, but it did hug her hips. She knew she broke my stare, and where I was looking. I blinked a few times, realizing I was caught, and she popped her hip towards me, winked, and clicked her tongue. She followed Sophie and walked out. They were both half way to the exit before I left my seat; trying hard to hide my boner from other patrons. Once outside, I thought the heat would wear off, the passion would die out. It didnt. They both walked to Sophies car, an SUV, with plenty of space inside. Sophie let Mary climb in, and then turned to me, and held the door, like an usher, letting me into a movie that I would want to watch over and over. Mary sat on the far side of the seat, allowing me plenty of room to sit next to her. Truthfully I was a bit nervous, I thought I should have sat closer, maybe letting our clothed bodies touch. But I didnt. Until Sophie poked her head in. I was partially on the passenger rear seat, and she told me to scoot over. Now we were touching, and I instantly looked at Mary. There we were gazing into each others eyes. Not awkwardly, but in anticipation. Sophie lowered the seat, it folded into the floor, revealing the 3rd row, which was all folded into the floor as well, with a blanket to boot, but leaving one seat remaining. But I didnt see any of this, yet. I was locked in with Mary, our eyes were searching each others face. Not sure what to look for, but I looked more and more at her perfectly normal sized lips and cute smile. We slowly moved towards each other, until I brought my hand up and gently held her jaw with my palm. I could feel her lean into my hand, closing her eyes and putting her lips together. She was giving up, submitting to me, giving herself over to whatever pleasure I choose to bring. I brought her lips closer to mine, and closed my eyes. Our lips touched, gently at first. She sharply inhaled, and slowly exhaled letting out just a the smallest moan of pleasure. We became exponentially more passionate as we kissed. My hand made its way to her neck, she became more passionate and aggressive in her kissing. Soon our tongues were touching, ever so lightly. My cock growing harder and harder. We forgot Sophie was even there. Until she had her hands sliding up my leg, and soon onto my clothed member. I shuddered in pleasure, and pulled away from Mary, just so I could moan and sigh and release the pleasure building up in my body. I leaned back, let my head fall back onto the seat, and closed my eyes. Sophie continued feeling me up, stroking me through the tight fabric of my pants. Mary leaned in and began kissing my neck, but was soon distracted. At first she was nuzzled into me, I could feel her inhaling every scent of my body as she went from lightly kissing me to playfully biting and sucking on my neck and ear. But soon her attention turned to Sophie and my dick. Her kissing became random and distracted feeling. I was finally able to bring my head back and look at her. She wasnt looking at me, she was looking at Sophie and her hands. Sophie stared down my cock, her gaze unwavering. She even licked her lips and bit her bottom lip, all seemingly unintentional, all while rubbing my stiff member, who was no doubt filling my pants with pre-cum. I said to Mary theres room for another. It seemed to catch her off guard, as she snapped her eyes back at me, almost as if I caught her looking where she wasnt supposed to. My words settled into her ears and a sly smile crept across her pretty lips. Without skipping a beat, she put her hand on me, and ran it down my body, meeting Sophies hands as she kept playing. Sophie realize what was happening only after Marys hand was upon hers. There was no fighting, only cohesion, as they both stroked me and played, running across each others hands playfully. At times they would touch each other and giggle or laugh, but the more they did it the more in-sync they became. They began to look deeply at each other, holding hands as they rubbed me down. Unintentionally I let out a moan of pleasure and frustration. The time had come that I wanted to unleash my hard-on. They both seemed to understand. Sophie began taking off her blouse. She always wore something a bit loose. She was very petite but had very large breasts. I never knew if they were real or not, they didnt scream obviously fake to me, so I just chalked it up to amazing genetics. As much as I had seen before, knowing they were big, nothing could prepare me for the globes of sunshine that burst forth. Her bra could barely contain them, and she wasted no time removing it. She unclasped it, and let it fall into her waiting, crossed-under-her-breasts arms. As she tossed it to the front seat, my eyes widened, and my stare intensified. I licked my own lips, this time, thinking about sucking on those amazing nipples. She immediately began playing with them, knowing just what to do. She would glance up and give me those bedroom eyes, and when I could actually take my gaze away, she would roll her eyes back and lean her head back and moan. It drove me crazy and made my dick feel like it would burst. Which worked out perfectly since Mary was slowly, on purpose, undoing my pants and letting my member free. I finally was released from my prison of cloth, and Marys soft hands found my shaft. A new, intense, feeling of pleasure shot through my body. Oh fuuuck fell from my lips. I leaned back again, just wanting to absorb into the pleasure that coursed through my body. Suddenly my cock got warm, and wet. It was so gentle and soft and beautiful. I nearly was able to look down and see Mary taking my member, slowly, into her mouth, but she kept moving and licking just enough and pleasure was sent, without interruption, to my brain. I could not see. I could barely control my body at this point. Sophie was possibly still playing with her amazing boobs, but I couldnt know, until she grab my and and placed it on her left breast. It felt just as good as I thought it would. Soft, plump, and supple. She guided it around, and began moaning. I rubbed them just how she wanted. She got more and more aggressive, squeezing more and harder, her moans matching her passion. By this time Mary was working on deep throating me. It took some work, I was long and thick. But she wanted it, she sounded hungry. Thankfully she never gagged herself, I never liked that sound, but she would go deep and hold it, and come up gasping for air, but would stare down my cock like this was some challenge that she wanted to conquer. I finally was able to pull my head up, and look at these two different, but insanely lovely ladies, pleasuring themselves as viv thomas unfaithful well as me. ifucanthrowmeaway

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
38363 Comprar Jergones En Oviedo BrookPzc8063144 2015.10.17 9
38362 Looking Methods That Are Good For Support Learning Spanish Easier CecilBlackwell2 2015.10.17 10
38361 The Best Ways To Earn Money In The House Working For Google Online. SavannahGordon6 2015.10.17 2
38360 The Method To Savvy Hardly How To Get Taller By Prolongation Your Cover Concerns The Cartilage Discs In Between Your Vertebrae. These Discs Are The Nearly Rubber Band Start Out Of Your Spinal Column. Lorenzo48382458 2015.10.17 9
38359 Home Cures Acne Treatment - T Zone Area MohammadLam53228662 2015.10.17 4
38358 Xerox Printers's History BritneyHedges2417 2015.10.17 8
38357 The Countless Functions On The Hp Color Laserjet 2820 Printer HungZ9406102977 2015.10.17 6
38356 How To Obtain Moved Up On The Listing Of Search Engines. DamianWan518948 2015.10.17 1
38355 Buy Cheap Cheap Coach Purses On Sale LeticiaMehlerrta 2015.10.17 8
38354 Fast Ideas To Assist You Understand Spanish MaricruzMcLaurin254 2015.10.17 12
» Viv Thomas Forum - Three Ways To Master Lisa Viv Thomas Without Breaking A Sweat Kisha28O66143255 2015.10.17 19
38352 Bedbug 101 The Facts About Bed Bugs Theron73G1762177 2015.10.17 23
38351 Atacan A Opositores En Plaza De Caracas OnitaHeydon318030 2015.10.17 11
38350 Why Do People Watch Korean Dramas NathanKey52402000 2015.10.17 8
38349 Guarding Seniors Against Drops At Home JacksonHedditch46 2015.10.17 6
38348 Work From Home Parents (Wahm's) Latesha14F8646418 2015.10.17 6
38347 Hugo Sebastian Hirsch 3 Motives Why Running A Blog Will Boost Your Company! Herbert25D41780 2015.10.17 14
38346 The Washing Model - End Everything You Begin = True Productivity EVQLynell476614174 2015.10.17 7
38345 A Number Of Important Methods For Skin Care ChasityLempriere0 2015.10.17 14
38344 Motín En Cárcel Dominicana Deja Dieciocho Heridos AlvinSumpter725140955 2015.10.17 6
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 ... 3224 Next
/ 3224
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0