Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
This be a story, not like any other erotic story. Man, this is some crazy ass shit. Sexy, but crazy, maybe a little scary at times. Witches be cray cray. Alright, I'm gonna come out and say it. They ain't Wiccans or some other kinda average pagan. But they act like some kinda classical European witch. The scary type, so no need for anyone to get their panties in a knot. Anyway this story starts real simple. Out there lookin for a room to rent, if you get the memo. Find this pretty awesome little house who have an extra room and advertising for a male. I unzip my fly, flop it out and take a look. Yep, I am a male, and I will go and be that roommate if they are hot. Yeah I can be shallow, but honestly anyone dreams of having a bunch of sexy roommates – in hope of those fantasies. I get there, and bam, DAMN SON!, this be hotties. Three hotties all in a line, which one will I wine and dine... hahaha. Come on, no seriously now. One was a very pretty Thai girl, one was Caribbean English (you know there are lots of Caribbeans that ended up in England, that type). She is fine, braids for days and a nice booty. That was all I notice, them little shorts, mmm mmm. They did it for me. I would have loved to slap that ass. Oh so get to the third one, she German. This was clearly one of those classic OE, student exchange deals by the looks of it. They were all students, just letting you know. They seemed pretty cool, and hot. And I am in. The Thai girl takes me on a tour and shows me the room. It is not a bad room. Average for the price. But I thought through my dick that day. Saw the bathroom had a spa. Nice. I looked for somewhere to spy. Stain glass window, though it opened all the way. There was hope, a lot of hope. Oops. So yeah I like the house, we have a cup of tea and they tell me that they will get back to me. A few days later, I get the call. YES MAME! So I moved in. Sweet. So the first few days were uneventful, just the normal boring moving in. What they all do etc. Boring shit. Third day it gets weird. I get out of bed at 1am, go to the kitchen to get a glass of water. And there they are, sitting around the table with a Ouija Board, candles and shit. An awkward hi. They ask me if I wanted to join them. I told them my mum said not to mess with that shit. They laughed and the Thai girl told me I was cute. They were all looking pretty hot to be honest. Oh, I should name them. Thai: Mali German: Hilda Caribbean Brit: Eve Good enough. So yeah, Hilda had a sexy little white silk night gown, Mali had on a long shirt thing and Eve wore some of those boy shorts and a singlet. I did have a second thought to stay, but thought better of it. I really didn't trust them Ouija boards. I went back to bed. Later that night I woke up at around 4am to a fright. At first I thought it was a ghost. But it was Hilda in her gown. I told her she scared the shit out of me because of the gown. She laughed softly, I could vaguely make out a smile, then she asked, "Should I take if off so I look less scary." I swallowed. I was a bit stunned, I didn't really believe she would, so I went for it like any good boy would. In hope. "Okay," I answered. She stood up, grabbed the bottom of her gown and began to pull it up. Holy shit, her legs were pale but even in the dark they looked like they were glowing. They were long and smooth. The gown was just below her crotch when my buddy down stairs popped up to say hello. My stomach flutters and my hands sweat as she pulls it above her hips. Fuck me, she wore no panties and had one of those nice slender lines of pubes. It was a tight looking pussy. She had pretty good hips too. And she kept pulling it up slowly. Now I see her belly, smooth, lean and led up to her breast which were nice too. They were bigger than the other girls, close to a D I would say. Then it was above her head, off and she dropped it on the ground. "Is that better?" she asked. "Yes," I squeaked, I sounded like a bitch but let's be honest she had all the power. Her confidence and body alone tamed me in that moment. "Do you want the ghost to go away?" she asked. I swallowed again, "No." So lame I was, so fucking lame. My dominance was not there, I failed reddit in that area. But doesn't matter... She walked over to me and stood beside my head. "Can I get in," she says. "Yes, okay," I say. The bed is a queen, I move to the other side and she slides in next to me. She rolls onto her side and looks at me. "You have pretty eyes." I was stunned again, it wasn't the type of comment I was expecting. Of all the things to say. She was destroying me. All I could muster was a boring "thanks." Fucking atrocious. It didn't help that I laid there as stiff as dog shit after a week in the Sahara. "What are you wearing?" she ask. "Briefs," I tell her. "Take them off," she says. So I as awkwardly as possible take them off. She takes them out of my hand and throws them on the floor. Then she moves in closer to me. "Can I hold you," she asked. I say yes, and I am starting to feel a little weird. At first I just thought she was some horny little minx, but now she wanted to cuddle. She moved a cross and wrapped one arm and one leg over me. Her breast and privates were pressing against me. She had smooth skin. Her head rested on my chest. She looked up at me again. "Would you like to fuck me, or would you like me to fuck you?" "Ahhh, anything I guess," I stuttered like a geriatric parrot. "I guess I will fuck you?" "Yes." I answered." She moved her head up, looked into my eyes, leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth. I kissed her back. Within seconds I lost all my reasoning ability and became a passionate man beast. She had fucked with my mind, I had never been so lustful and aggressive. I wanted to take her and teach her who is boss. But she didn't let me. She pushed me off and told me to stay still. She got on top of me, grabbed my dick and pushed it into her. "Wait, I need a condom," I said. "Don't worry," she answered as she leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth. "No seriously," I insisted. But she just pushed my hands down and started to rock. I lost control as I felt her amazing pussy. It was amazing because she used her kegel muscles to tighten around my dick as she rocked back and forth. It made everything more intense. I forgot about the condoms. It felt too good. She leaned forward and put her tits in my face. "Suck them, bite them, scratch them, slap them, do what you want with them," she said. So I did, I grabbed them both tightly and started sucking and licking them, and biting gently on the nipple. "Harder, slap them and bit them harder," she said. I did, I got into it and dug my nails into her tits bit down hard. She began to moan. I slapped one, and she had thrill written all over her face. "Make me your bitch, ravage me, be rough" she said. I grabbed her ass and pumped up and down into her as she moved back and forth. "Put your fingers in my mouth and finger my ass." So I did, it I put my fingers in her mouth and she swallowed and licked them til they dripped, then I pulled back her ass cheek and slid a finger in there. "Two," she moan, "go harder." I put in a second and she moan and squealed loudly. "I am close, take me on my back." She rolled off and laid on her back and put her legs into the pick position. "Push them down and fuck me hard." I did as I was told, I pushed down on her ankles which reached past her head, put my dick in her again and began to fuck her as hard as I fucking could. She kept moaning and telling me to slap her tits and ass. So I did, I slapped her. Then she told me to choke her. So I did, though only lightly. In this moment she squealed loudly and came, she came like a broken dam and the juices flowed out all over my dick. This set me over the edge and I told her I was about to come. "Come inside me." I couldn't refuse and came inside her. She wrapped her legs around me, pulled me in and kissed me on the mouth. Then she let go and we laid there for a few minutes. "You're are going to be a fun roommate," she said. She told me to roll over on my side and not bother to clean, She laid there next to me with cum dripping out of her. We fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning she wasn't there, but there was a huge cum stain. My sheets needed to be changed but I was too fucking lazy. Jack_be_Simple [2

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
38185 Just How To Provide Your Home Quick LuciaParrish1288 2015.10.17 8
38184 ¿Verdaderamente Hay Riesgo De Contagiarse De Ébola En Un Avión? LavernWoodson642 2015.10.17 128
38183 Cómo Hacer Dormir A Un Bebé Cansado FerdinandHein33514 2015.10.17 6
38182 Greening Dry Cleaning And Washing Services MelanieNeustadt9 2015.10.17 5
38181 Gary Huffman Credit Repair Assist Is Not Challenging To Discover Alda03J2740611827 2015.10.17 19
38180 Korean Girls Make The Best Wives AnitaLeachman0675 2015.10.17 7
38179 How To Read Men's Body Language In Case He's Into You SilkeLyman13183025290 2015.10.17 9
38178 Importance Of English Language At Work JaclynArroyo0356 2015.10.17 11
38177 What's Wrong With This Particular Ceiling Fan? TamieBender29588 2015.10.17 8
38176 Property Developments That Boost Power Performance (And Help You Save Money) JaneenMcLaurin0 2015.10.17 1
38175 Effortless Secrets For Business - An A-Z GabrieleLondon0 2015.10.17 11
38174 Want Your Website To Rank Higher? Employ These SEO Tips Rhea53W20101163185 2015.10.17 4
38173 How You Can Build A Gokart - 6 Significant Notes About Belt Drives Andrea52T7619079 2015.10.17 6
38172 Water Filters Are Crucial To Keep Our Body Swen489073158284847 2015.10.17 5
38171 Some Beauty Tips For Your Wedding Celebration WyattHalverson167 2015.10.17 12
38170 Online Dating: What Things To Declare In An Initial Message WillHamilton65735818 2015.10.17 1
38169 .XXX Domain: Rather Like Amsterdam...only Diverse VKGJarred3037526 2015.10.17 123
38168 Joe Olujic Internet Marketing Tips - Honesty Is The Very Best Coverage Garland89646782341 2015.10.17 23
38167 Manufacturing Processes - Gravity Pass Away Casting AnnieMileham409 2015.10.17 4
38166 Seo Tips To Improve Your Search Results LashayFuo53058167 2015.10.17 3
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0