Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

My BF and I have been together for almost 5 years now. We're both 23, and we just got engaged last weekend. Because of this I will be referring to him as my BF because this story happened when he was still my BF, and not my fiance yet. We both trust and love each other 100% and we know every little secret about one another. Because of this, throughout our relationship we've both had "freedom" for a few nights. Basically meaning we got to do whatever we wanted as single people. We always told each other afterwards everything that happened, and I believe we are so much better off for it. I hadn't had sex with anyone else besides him, and he had sex with one girl long before our relationship started. Those nights of "freedom" we're used primarily for dancing, drinking, a few make outs, etc. The farthest either of us had gone was he had gotten a hand job and a few guys got to finger me. We could both sense we were about to get even more serious with the upcoming engagement, and so we told each other everything we wish we had done or wanted to do before we settle down. After we would try to make everything we said happen. He told me about how he's always wanted to see my group of friends naked, and have sex with me while they all watched. So I came up with a plan for him. We all got together one night and rented a little motel on the beach. It was my BF, me, and my group of girl friends. I made sure my BF was the only guy there. My friends consisted of 4 girls: Amanda, Vanessa, Sam, and Chelsea. We've all known each other for at least 8 years, and my BF had known them for 5. We'll we all partied and drank that night, and just as everyone was completely drunk I suggested we should all go skinny dipping in the ocean. My BF's smile lit up when he heard me say that, and all my friends were so drunk they didn't care at that point. We all undressed inside at first and than proceeded to run as fast as we could onto the beach and into the water. The entire time we undressed I could see my BF carefully watching each of them. He had never see any of them before, and now he got to witness all of them naked as can be. Chelsea and Amanda were the only ones who didn't shave, and it was a serious jungle down there. My BF loves tan lines so he was in heaven because all of my friends were super tan, but their "areas" we're white as a ghost. After a little while we all came in, and my friends started to sober up and a little and wanted to start getting dressed. I convinced them not to and we all remained naked and played a few more drinking games. After everyone was much more drunk again, I kept dropping hints that I was horny and wanted sex. One of the girls picked up on it and shouted out, "Your BF is right there, sweety!" All of my friends cheered me on to have sex with him right there in the living area. Just like he wanted I obliged, and we fucked for about 20 minutes. Doggy style, Reverse cowgirl, and he even lifted me over the couch to fuck me from behind. The whole time he was smiling as all my friends cheered and laughed. He finally pulled out and came all over my face down to my boobs. The night ended a little while after, and everyone agreed it was so much fun, especially my BF! So now that he got what he wanted, it was my turn. And I knew I had to fulfill everything he wanted because my request would be even crazier. When he had asked what I wished I had done I very bluntly told him that I thought his best friend Rob was really hot and that I wanted to have sex with Rob and my BF at the same time. thought it was really awkward and weird to have sex with me with his best friend. On top of that I had only fucked my BF, so he wasn't too sure about that. I convinced him it wouldn't be weird, and he didn't have to touch anything on him etc. My only hang up now was he was hesitant about me having sex with another guy. So I told him that he could have sex with anyone he wants too than. He agreed, and I asked who did he want it with. The first name that came out of his mouth was Sam. Now Sam and my BF are the closest within my friend group, and they always playfully flirt with one another. That's completely fine with me, I know he doesn't love her or want to be with her, but I've always known he's wanted to do things with her. He's confessed to me that he's masturbated to a few of my friends, and it's cool because I've done the same thing. So I talked to Sam, and she was kinda weirded out that I wanted her to have sex with my BF, but I let her know everything about what I was doing and she was cool with it. She was actually really happy looking knowing she was soon to have sex with him. I let both of them know that I was going to be in the room too though, and they were okay with that. The night was here, and Sam came over the house. It all happened so fast, both of their clothes were off and they soon began making out. I was watching them from a few feet away sitting on a chair, as they were both in his bed. I thought I was going to be jealous about this, but to be honest, I was actually getting really horny. I was watching my BF finger one of my best friends, and she started to blow him. It was almost surreal. Than they began fucking, and it was intense. He was bouncing her up and down all over the place, spanking her ass, and biting her nipples. It was finally over, and now it was my time. We pretty much did the same plan for Rob, having my BF tell him that my GF wants to fuck him etc. Rob was finally convinced to do it, and the last second my BF mentioned that he had to be there too. Now Rob was dying to do this and he was really horny, so he basically said whatever and was down for it. We all came over the house and it was about to happen! Rob was saying over and over to me, "Do you really want to do this?!" I kept telling him, "YES!" I let him undress me, and for the first 10 minutes he did nothing but stare at my entire body. My BF was there the entire time watching this, kind of feeling awkward I could tell, so I said to them both why don't we lay down now. We all layed down in bed. Both of them on each side of me, and me in the middle. Rob who had only just seen my body a few minutes ago was starting to rub his hands on me. My BF sat back for the first 15-20 minutes or so, and it was just basically me and Rob that whole time. It was so nice the first time he put his hands on my boobs. I could see my BF watching him squeeze and rub my nipples as I was moaning. He got more aggressive and pulled my legs far apart. As soon as they fell apart, he put his finger so deep inside me I moaned louder than I ever had before. He kept saying, "This is crazy!" Just as my BF was about to make a move Rob grabbed me and picked me up, placed me on top of him, and we began to make out as his hard dick was grinding between my butt. After he thrust himself right into me and I was finally having sex with him. My BF watched for what was probably another 20 minutes. Than my BF joined in a little playing with my boobs as Rob was fucking me from behind. After a while they switched and my BF came instantly. I felt bad for him, but Rob still hadn't cum yet. So now my BF was starting to get dressed and Rob took back over. When Rob finally finished my BF was waiting there on the bedside for me, and all of a sudden Rob pulls out, takes off his condom, and starts cumming on every part of me. I don't think my BF expected all of this cum on me, and I really didn't either. It just kept going though. When he was finally done I could see it was all over my stomach and nipples. We parted ways after that night, and ever since than our relationship has been just as strong. kelsieee3 [2

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
7325 Billy Mclaughlin Guitar Virtuoso JulienneHargreaves3 2015.10.03 3
7324 Billige Flüge, Hotels, Last Minute Reisen, Around The World Tickets, Erlebnisreisen, Job As Well As Traveling Und. MurrayIja0936370 2015.10.04 13
7323 Billie Piper New Star Of secret Diary Of A Call Girl VictoriaMinter1831 2015.10.16 3
7322 Billie Piper New Star Of secret Diary Of A Call Girl AngelikaMacCarthy 2015.10.16 3
7321 Billie Piper New Star Of secret Diary Of A Call Girl Tory79092826749856861 2015.10.17 7
7320 Billie Piper New Star Of secret Diary Of A Call Girl KFBBen7466649698401 2015.10.17 25
7319 Billie Piper New Star Of secret Diary Of A Call Girl MerissaFlanders6497 2015.10.17 16
7318 Billie Piper New Star Of secret Diary Of A Call Girl AureliaMoowattin9573 2015.10.18 15
7317 Billet Pour Celine Dion FelicitasLienhop46 2015.10.04 4
7316 Billet Pour Celine Dion DellaKaye24383405 2015.10.05 14
7315 Billet Concert Celine Dion EmmettJarman43664 2015.10.05 16
7314 Billet Celine Dion Caesars Palace StephanNeighbour63 2015.10.04 4
7313 Billet Celine Dion 2014 EmmettJarman43664 2015.10.04 7
7312 Bill Friedkin And Surprise Guests Talk About Making 'To Live And Perish In LA' LamarWainscott44 2015.10.17 10
7311 Bill Friedkin And Surprise Guests Talk About Making 'To Live And Perish In LA' KathiBehm0218896 2015.10.18 2
7310 Bill Friedkin And Surprise Guests Talk About Making 'To Live And Expire In LA' ErlindaV0547238695351 2015.10.17 11
7309 Bill Friedkin And Surprise Guests Talk About Making 'To Live And Expire In LA' DeweyStocks736437182 2015.10.17 7
7308 Bill Enables Purchase Of Ohio Penitentiary That Is 2nd To Private Agent AileenNankervis83836 2015.10.03 3
7307 Bill Enables Purchase Of 2nd Kansas Imprisonment To Individual User QuincyGallop4601086 2015.10.16 12
7306 Bill Allows Sale Of Iowa Penitentiary That Is 2nd To Personal Driver ErnestinaWak6919868 2015.10.16 7
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2851 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0