Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
I wrote other parts about me and Alex and I think this will be the last part since I have a feeling I'm boring people with this story. But it's something I really enjoyed and loved so I wanted to share it. So Alex went shopping and picked up few things. A cop uniform for me which was a tight, dark blue skirt with a belt around the waist. The handcuffs were hanging on the side of the belt together with a small baton. The shirt is lighter blue with buttons and a police tag on the side. Very tight. And a police hat and badge. So I put than on together with black stockings and knee high boots. I didn’t button the shirt all the way up, so my cleavage was very open. No panties, just blue/black bra. Before I got dressed I told Alex to sit on the chair and put his hands behind the chair and put the handcuffs on him. I also left some ropes around because putting him in ropes was also part of the plan. And a box with some of my toys. When I was finally done I went to the room. Alex was looking down and didn’t noticed me so I told him that I heard that he won’t cooperate. He looked at me and had a look on his face that I only assume kids have on Christmas mornings. He started moving and shifting on the chair and told me he got a boner. I should note here that giving men boners is my favorite. Or feeling it, pressing on my body. I started walking around him and asking him questions like who was he with last night, where was he, what was he doing and he kept quiet the entire time… Finally I stood in fron t of him, grabbed him around the chin, lightly bend overs with my hand and yelled at him to start talking. He glanced at my boobs for few seconds and then back at me. ME: Did you just checked out my boobs?! He nodded and smirked. So I straddled him. I sat a bit further so I won’t feel his cock right away. Me: I’m going to make you talk. One way or another. I pushed myself a bit closer to him and I felt his boner on my pussy. I was very turned on just seeing him like that. He can easily overpower me, but seeing him helpless and mine to play with was super arousing. Me: Ohhhh, what do we have here? I started moving my ass around his amateur pussy galleries cock and grinding a bit. Alex: What are you doing?! Stop it. Me: nuh uh.. I like your hard cock. It feels like you have a big one…. Alex: Oh come onnn.. Stooop ittt… I grabbed his hair and pulled back Me: Oh? What are you going to do to make me stop? You don’t have much power now. I’m going to make you talk. I told you that. And I’m going to use your cock the way I want. If your cock is any good I might keep you here for a week or so. And I’ll use you to get myself off. I’ll make you my sex slave and there is nothing you can do about it. Do you understand? Alex: Yes mam. I slapped his face lightly and told him that he is a good little sex slave. Then I got off of him and on my knees, took his pants and boxer shorts off and started sucking and stroking his cock and his balls fast and hard. He was moaning and groaning. I saw that he was close so I stopped. He was a bit annoyed and asked me to continue. So I did. As soon as he was close again I stopped. I did this one more time and when I stopped Alex yelled at me not to stop. I got up and started kissing him while stroking his cock with my hand. Then I slapped his balls. Me: That’s what you get for yelling at me. Alex: Fuuuuuuuuck.. I’m sorry. I wanna cum so badly… Me: I don’t care what YOU want.. You are here to please me. I get to use you in any way I want. I started sucking his cock again and as soon as amateur cunt pictures he was about to cum I stopped. I could see his body tighten and he was so annoyed but didn’t said anything. I got one of my vibrators and went back to sucking his cock. Then I put the vibrator on the head of his cock and started massaging it. Alex: WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK? OH FUCK THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD.. DON’T STOP.. FUCK FUCK FUCK… So I stopped Me: Are you telling me what to do?! Alex: No, no, no, no.. Fuck NO! I got up and started kissing him again. I slapped his balls once again. He yelled out in pain Me: That is what you get for bossing me around. I left him few seconds to catch a breath and then straddled him again. I was dripping wet at that point and I just wanted to feel his hard cock in me. I started riding him on the chair and I could feel him very deep in me. He was getting close again so I got off of him and waited for a bit. He was moaning and wanted me to come back. I turned around and bend over, I pushed my skirt up and started fingering myself so he could watch me. He kept saying how badly he wants to fuck me. Then I went closer to him and put the finger in his mouth. He licked it clean and kept telling me how good I taste. I ribbed my clit a bit more and put the fingers in his mouth again. Then I went again in front of him, told him to spread his legs and sat back on his cock with my legs closed. I started riding him like that and bending over to the front so he could see his cock going in and out of my pussy. I stopped again as soon as I thought he may finish. Then I sucked his cock a bit so I can feel how hard he is. I got him off the chair and onto the bed. Then proceeded to use ropes and tie his hands and legs onto the sides of the bed… Then I got on top of him and started to kiss him and grind on his cock. The uniform was still on but it was starting to get in my way. I took the skirt and the bra off, unbuttoned the shirt so my boobs were out. Then I lowered my boobs to his face so he can lick and suck on my nipples. I could feel his cock was hard as rock and I was dripping wet. I started riding him. I really liked looking at him all tied up. I could feel I was getting close but I knew if I cum on his cock he will finish as well. And I wasn't done with him. So I got off of him and went to the top of the bed, then sat on his face. I didn’t have to tell him what to do. He was licking and sucking my clit like it was the last thing he’ll ever do. He was struggling a bit because he wanted his hands free so he can finger me, but oh well I could barely reach his cock but I grabbed it and squeezed it hard and started stocking it. He got close really quickly so I let go. I told Alex that if he makes me cum I’ll let him cum as well. Then I turned around and got in a position and let him eat me out as I was just barely licking his cock from time to time, I would take it in my mouth and just swirl my tongue around it. Then I got up in a sitting on his face position while my hand were on his chest and started moving my body back and forth. His tongue on my clit felt so fucking good. I began moving my body faster and faster. I felt I was gonna cum soon Me: Fuck Alex I’m so close, I’m gonna cum on your face and tongue like this.. I heard a loud groan from him and I started cumming so fucking hard. I think I blacked out for a second because everything went black. I laid on top of him to catch my breath and he was still gently licking my clit. When I got up I could see my pussy juices on his chin and face… So I kissed him very passionately and I could taste myself. He asked me if it was good and I nodded, I asked him where he wants to cum and he said in me. So I got on top of him and started riding him again. I was kissing his neck, chin, lips.. Alex: Babe I’m so close So I bounced on his dick a bit fasted and then I got up. Alex: What the fuck!?! Me: awwww… you thought I’m gonna let you cum so fast? I don’t think so big boy. I want to torture you some more. I want you to beg. And gave him a peck on the cheek I’m so glad he was tied up because he was furious. I turned around and rode his cock in reverse cowgirl. He was telling me he has a great view and how much he wants to fuck my ass. Alex: I’m so close babe, I‘m gonna explode. I’m so close it hurts… Please, please, please.. Don’t be like that… Don’t stop.. I got up. I was gonna let him cum but he told me what to do and I was having none of that! He started pulling on the ropes and groaning. I think if I would have let him go at that moment he would have spank the living shit out of me or fuck me very, very hard. Angry, revenge hard. I got on top of him and took his face in my hands. His eyes were closed and lips pressed. Angry face on. I kissed him gently. Me: Did you just told me what to do? He opened his eyes and started shaking his head. Me: I think you did. I reached and slapped his balls. Me: That is what you get for telling me what to do. He yelled loudly in pain and started moving. I let him have few moments and asked him if he is gonna keep telling me what to do? He said no. So straddled him one last time and started riding his hard cock slowly and kissing him. I put my boobs to his face again and he was sucking and liking my nipples. He told me he is close and started asking and begging me to let him cum. It was so hot listening him saying that. So I started riding him faster and faster. His moans were so sexy. Me: Cum for me babe, fill my pussy.. I wanna feel your cum in me.. And he did cum hard and long. I could feel his warm cum inside and it was such a big load. I loved it. Then I got up and while he was catching his breath and calming down I was really gently licking and sucking his cock. dls

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
38087 Beauty :: Best Face Wash For Your Skin ConcettaDurbin884696 2015.10.17 39
38086 Ian Andrews Leaf Real Estate Mistakes An Investor Has To Avoid ConsueloSpann531490 2015.10.17 12
38085 Mascolchones LeonardSorenson 2015.10.17 5
38084 Colchon Muelles Ensacados FredericMarshburn 2015.10.17 5
38083 Jugador De Los Rangers Víctima De Secuestro ShastaCallinan5 2015.10.17 7
38082 Beanbag Chairs For Cheap DomenicBarta510 2015.10.17 7
38081 Speeding Ticket And Traffic Ticket Dues And Penalties In New Jersey At DMV.org ReedT8284700795 2015.10.17 14
38080 Just How To Date Asian Women - A Few Suggestions You May Find Useful FletaRivenburg4 2015.10.17 3
38079 Watch Anime Online - Four Ideas To Learn Japanese JulietaCarnevale 2015.10.17 10
38078 New Jersey Text Messaging And Cellular Phone Laws ChristenRedding94 2015.10.17 97
38077 Reguladores Globales Relajan Norma Clave De Bancos Para Estimular Crédito Jennifer61I6397205602 2015.10.17 9
38076 Venta Colchones Tempur RodrigoMonaco7517484 2015.10.17 4
38075 Of Creating A Good Environment Within Your Home The Techniques MaddisonRaines696 2015.10.17 8
38074 Humor - The Language Of Intimacy DollieRenteria5 2015.10.17 9
38073 Casa Grande Ticket Attorney CassandraMedina161 2015.10.17 25
38072 Ways To Enhance Your Google Rankings? OMUJimmie677148089606 2015.10.17 9
38071 The Curviest Women In Hollywood: Kim Kardashian ArtMaygar615560827888 2015.10.17 57
38070 Search Engine Marketing Suggestions To Enhance Your Search Results MartyHutchings961 2015.10.17 4
38069 Tu Colchoneria En Asturias, Gijon, Oviedo Y Aviles AgustinCorlette39 2015.10.17 8
38068 Diez Desventajas De La Lucha NobleStahl87556794 2015.10.17 9
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 ... 3221 Next
/ 3221
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0