Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Same as my last post: my apologies if this is similar to anyone else's story. Let me know if it is. Let me know anything you'd like, actually. My wife and I had a rule when we went out socially. If I drive one time, she drives the next. It's not ideal, but it allows each of us to have a fun night out drinking with friends or alone without having to resent the other for always having all the fun. The New Year's Party was an exception, we had carpooled and each got a little drunk. But it was her time to drive tonight, this cold February night. We left the restaurant, waving our goodbyes to the Walkers as I navigated ice patches in the parking lot to the front seat of our SUV. I stepped up and sat into the seat as Leslie turned the engine on and let it heat for a moment. We puttered out of the parking lot, the heat kicking in as my head sort of drifted right into the passenger side window. It was a good night, but it was better to leave. Usually meeting with friends gets Leslie in the mood when we get home, just as soon as the babysitter is out of the house. It's not a guarantee but I like my odds. We got onto the highway, trapped behind a slow driver in an old sedan. "Why are you even out here?" Leslie demanded rhetorically at the driver as she moved to the left lane and passed them. She remained in the left lane as a line of cars was building on the right. When I'm a passenger I like to look over at the other drivers. It's always an annoyance when other people do it to me, as I find myself getting defensive and wondering "What are you looking at, pal?" but when I get the chance, I do it myself. So I'm a hypocrite, I can live with that. The first car ahead of the older driver had a single young girl driving. She was very new to driving, both hands on the wheel, nervous focus on the road, lots of cheap plasticky jewelry on her wrists. She reminded me of pictures of Leslie when she was that age, though we met later, when she was older than this girl. She kept her car straight and never looked over at me as we slowly passed her Civic. "If I hear Bill Walker talk about that damn dog again," Leslie began. "I know, right. Who cares?" I agreed, not lifting my forehead off the window. She continued passing cars, slowly. We came up to the back corner of a BMW sedan with a light on in the front cabin. We sidled up along side its side and I saw the driver, a man in his early 20s. Dark hair, slicked back slightly, long sideburns, he was smiling alone in his car. He looked over toward me, the first driver to do so since we'd joined the left lane. viv thomas lesbian His smile grew bigger as I examined his cabin a little closer. He wasn't alone. The auburn brown hair of his lady friend bobbed gently in his lap, the light inside catching her shiny, youthful tresses. Leslie began to pass him as I lifted my head off the window to get a better look. "Going kinda fast, huh?" I broke the silence innocuously, hoping she might slow down to afford me a longer look. "Lot of terrible drivers out here, I'm just trying to get past this group," she murmured, looking over quickly at me and smiling. I loved her so much but the thrill of voyeurism was too great. "I just, you know, there could be black ice or something..." I trailed off, playing to her kindness. She was a great woman, always sweet and willing to compromise. She must have slowed down a touch because the nose of the BMW reappeared in my periphery. The other driver sped up, getting even with my window again and smiling at me. This time he even grabbed his girl's head and caressed it, staring right at me. 'The gall, Jesus!' I thought. I gave him the thumbs up and smiled back. I saw his mouth moving, he was speaking to his lady. She lifted her head up. I saw his erect cock slide out of her mouth as she looked directly at me and waved. I could see down her shirt since she was barely even wearing it. It was a purple blouse with most of its buttons undone, no bra underneath. Her breasts dangled seductively over the arm rest. She reached up and cupped one, licking her lips and holding her stare with me. Leslie began speaking again about some of the conversation from dinner. I wasn't listening much, but I murmured approvals at appropriate times. I was already getting aroused and feeling a severe bout of envy for this other driver. The girl in the BMW descended on her man's cock again, licking the shaft up and down, her eyes on me. His was thick but modest in length, when she took him into her mouth her cheeks bulged a little. I looked over at Leslie, focused on the road. She was wearing jeans and a green cardigan, with a white top beneath it. I glanced between her legs, examining the geometry of the female body. How unfair. If I wanted to give her some road head it would be incredibly difficult. She's never done it for me, we're fairly conservative that way. Even if I tried stimulating her while she drove she'd probably pull over, laughing too much to drive safely. I turned back to the other driver. My erection was filling up all the free space in my slacks, soon enough I'd be stretching them out. The girl had positioned herself with her knees on her seat, face down, ass up. If there were a lane on her side, that driver would probably run off the road in an ejaculation-based accident, based on the no doubt glorious view he'd be getting. As it was I could see the curve of her ass, her skirt sliding up onto her hips, revealing her lower half. A pink and white thong split the shape of her ass down the middle, very small, very sexy. Her head bobbed up and down, her wet lips gliding along his shaft. He was doing an impressive job keeping his speed exactly with our car, and generous, too. I appreciated the show, fuel for the fun I planned to have as soon as we got home. The girl began using her hand more, stroking him up and down, letting her lips focus on his head. He shifted in his seat as my pants started to feel a little uncomfortable. She sucked his tip like a creamsicle as she jerked him up and down, harder and faster. He looked over at me and raised his eyebrows a little, indicating something good was about to happen. She pulled her head back and positioned it between his cock and the steering wheel. She held the base of his cock as a thick load of cum bubbled up and fired at her face in one big pulse. A few aftershocks spurted harmlessly just in front of her face, likely ending up in the weather mats, a clean up job for another time. She licked his head once more and sat back into her seat, his thick and sticky load resting on her lips and chin. She leaned forward and gave me a sexy little wave as the car suddenly veered right, out of view and onto the exit 11 off ramp. My hand was raised to wave back but they were out of sight instantly. I sighed a little as I moved my head back onto the seat rest. I reached my hand out to Leslie, and hers reached back to hold mine. Our heads met in the middle of the car for a quick kiss as I told her I loved her. And she continued driving into the night, headed home. tossit720

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
34 Ella And Anouska - Your Key To Success: Unfaithful Viv Thomas MelisaH894888556 2015.10.16 20
33 Eve Angel And Lisa - The Mafia Guide To Viv Tomas GraigRosenberger 2015.10.16 9
32 In The Family Viv Thomas - Create A Office Girls Viv Thomas Your Parents Would Be Proud Of PorfirioSpeed058 2015.10.16 11
31 Lesbian Viv Thomas - Whispered In The Family Viv Thomas Secrets MelisaH894888556 2015.10.16 8
30 Lorena G Model - Master The Art Of Viv Thomas Sex With These Five Tips JohnnyMcRae691533 2015.10.17 29
29 Nella Viv Thomas - In The Family Viv Thomas Help! MableClement5441618 2015.10.17 18
28 Office Girls Viv Thomas - The Advantages Of Viv Thomas Forum MelisaH894888556 2015.10.16 4
27 Peaches Viv Thomas - How To Handle Every Jo Viv Thomas Challenge With Ease Using These Tips MelisaH894888556 2015.10.16 11
26 Pink Velvet Viv Thomas - New Article Reveals The Low Down On Viv Thomas Lesbian And Why You Must Take Action Today MableClement5441618 2015.10.17 7
25 Sirens Viv Thomas - No More Mistakes With My Viv Thomas JuliennePolanco122 2015.10.17 9
24 The Art Of Sex Viv Thomas - Six Places To Get Deals On My Viv Thomas Kisha28O66143255 2015.10.17 4
23 Viv Thomas - Albert Einstein On Viv Thomas Jo MableClement5441618 2015.10.17 6
22 Viv Thomas - Why Nobody Is Talking About Lisa Viv Thomas And What You Should Do Today JuliennePolanco122 2015.10.17 14
21 Viv Thomas Art Of Sex - Key Pieces Of Viv Thomas Clips Donald42C72696967704 2015.10.17 16
20 Viv Thomas Butterfly - How To Start A Business With Only Elms Viv Thomas GraigRosenberger 2015.10.17 5
19 Viv Thomas Dvd - Viv Thomas Blog - Dead Or Alive? ReubenSchwarz312249 2015.10.17 12
18 Viv Thomas Forum - What Oprah Can Teach You About Nella Viv Thomas MableClement5441618 2015.10.17 22
17 Viv Thomas Free Videos - Confidential Information On Nella Viv Thomas That Only The Experts Know Exist DouglasAlderson70 2015.10.17 18
» Viv Thomas Galleries - Warning: What Can You Do About Viv Thomas Lisa Right Now ReubenSchwarz312249 2015.10.17 6
15 Viv Thomas In The Family - Does Viv Thomas Sisters Sometimes Make You Feel Stupid? PorfirioSpeed058 2015.10.16 14
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2 Next
/ 2
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0