Karups Pics - Joseph's Stalin's Secret Guide To Www Karups Com

by IrisBirch323412969 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Well today was a first for us… Finally we fulfilled a long time fantasy and met another guy and had some good time with him.
After my wife came back from her extended stay in Asia, we started having a lot of fun. We had a lot of sex in various places, notably in the car and in the forest, and visited a local swinger club for the first time, which was really exhilarating. We didn't exchange partners there though, and mostly observed others having sex and had sex ourselves while others were watching. I encouraged my wife to caress another woman's breasts (after asking her of course) while the husband was fingering and licking his wife. During that time I was standing behind my wife and fingering her and playing her breasts, and enjoying the view. We definitely want to experiment more with a couple, and go back to the club too.
Today was something different though: It's been a while that we started fantasizing about having another person join us to have sex. Especially the thought of being watched is turning my wife on like crazy, and I really wanted to see her suck another cock, and get fingered and licked.
So after meeting a nice guy on AFF (Oli), we decided to give it a try today. We exchanged pictures with him, chatted quite a lot and got comfortable about meeting him. Initially we thought we would just get lunch in a restaurant, but then it was quite clear we wanted more he didn't have tons of time, so instead we decided to take a drive in his car and see what was happening.
This morning, my wife and I couldn't resist getting hot and steamy in anticipation. I licked her and fingered her until she squirted in my mouth (this happens more often now that I found out a good position to stimulate her G-spot). I alternated licking her, fingering her and fucking her until she came twice. I didn't cum though, as I wanted to stay horny for later.
At lunch, we got dressed and went to meet Oli in town. My wife was amazing in a summer dress and didn't wear a bra. She has a see through lace panty and stay up stocking. I wore my pants without underwear and just a simple t-shirt. When we got off the bus, I immediately saw Oli waiting for us and happy to say he looked nice. We had a sandwich near the river, just to get acquainted and see if we liked each other. Happy to say that the answer was "yes" and after a short while we decided to take a drive like we had imagined. My wife and I went on the back seat and he started driving. Immediately we started kissing and touching each other as he was checking us in the mirror. My wife got super horny knowing that he was watching us while my hands were all over her. I passed a hand between her legs under her panty and found out she was totally soaking wet.
After a moment, she opened my pants, took my cock out and started sucking me. I moved a bit so Oli could see everything that was happening. He was commenting on how nice it must be and how he was looking forward to enjoy this too. All this time I had a hand on my wife's ass and alternating between rubbing her clit, fingering her and eventually pushed one finger in her ass as well. She is usually not too fond of anal play but she was so wet that even her butthole was soaked and it just slipped in easily.
Wanting to let Oli enjoy some of her scent, I removed her panty and passed it to him. He smelled it and mentioned a few times how hard he was. By his own admission he hadn't had sex in a very long time, and really needed some release. While I was kissing her deep, I noticed that he put his hand back between her legs, and started caressing her legs first, then finding his way into her wetness. She jerked a bit when he passed his fingers on her pussy and kissed me even deeper. That was really incredible to witness.
I asked my wife how she felt and she said she was fine, so I suggested to him to park somewhere and come join us on the back seat. After a few more minutes, he found a spot, and came on the back seat too. He sat on my wife's right side and I was on the left. She has her feet apart, her breasts bare and her pussy leaking even more juice on the seat. My pants were open and down, my cock out and super wet too. My wife whispered in my ear that she was nervous (I was too) and I comforted her and kissed her more, until she relaxed. I asked again if she was OK and she said yes. I kissed her more and suddenly I noticed that her hand was on Oli's leg and looking for his belt. He opened his belt and his pants and still while I was kissing her super deep and playing her breasts and nipples, she took his cock out and started stroking it. At this point, he started moaning that he was going to cum and sprayed almost immediately. It was so amazing to see how much he sprayed, after just a few seconds of her rubbing him. He really needed it!
Both my wife and I were super horny at this point and she started again to suck me deep. Since she was leaning on me, her ass was lifted a little and I took the occasion to pass my hand below it to reach her pussy. In fact I met his fingers there! He was fingering her and rubbing her clit, so I helped with my own fingers, playing her amazingly wet cunt and asshole. I could feel that she was getting really super excited so I let her sit back and I pushed his head between her legs., He had told us that he really liked to lick a pussy, and he seemed quite good at it since my wife started moaning. I took care of her nipples with my mouth at this time, she loves when I suck them super hard. With his tongue on her clit and my lips on her nipples, she was really feeling it. She didn't cum yet though, probably still a bit nervous and not used to his way of licking.
After a while I did something I had wanted to try for a bit and I took him in my mouth too. I have always been interested in trying it out, and this was a first. I probably couldn't have done it without my wife by my side, but it was a really nice feeling. My wife got even hornier when she saw that, she had wanted to see me suck a cock ever since I had told her about my desire to do so. Eventually I stopped sucking him and played his cock with my hand while my wife was kissing me deep and then sucking my nipples. I must have been good enough at it since he came a second time, spraying again all over his belly.
After a while I wanted my wife's juice again so I went down between her legs and started pleasing her with my tongue, while I had two fingers in her pussy rubbing her insides. I heard Oli ask my wife something and she said yes, Best Amateur Pron and at this point I looked up and noticed they were kissing deeply. My wife is an amazing kisser, and she really loves that. She was not sure if she wanted to kiss him, when I asked her prior our meeting. He was quite a gentleman however and asked her if it was OK. She told me later she thought it was really nice to ask and I think so too. They were kissing really passionately while he was playing her breasts and I was licking and fingering her. I have to say, seeing him kiss her was quite amazing for me, maybe even more exciting than seeing her play his cock. She started moaning louder and I could feel her pussy contracting on my fingers, which I knew was announcing an amazing orgasm for her. Seconds later, she came hard on my mouth. She then leaned back and I took her in my arms and kissed her deep with her juice all over my mouth, and told her I loved her so much and was proud of her.
Now was my turn though, and she went down on me again. She sucked me deep again all the while playing Oli's cock. It was really a nice sight to see her hand on his manhood all while she was taking me deep in her mouth. It didn't take long for me to go over the edge and spray my sperm inside her mouth. It was a big load but she took it like the great wife that she is and swallowed everything. Then she kissed me super deep. I noticed that she had tears in her eyes and asked her again if she was oK, and she said yes, it was just the amount of excitement and emotions that was getting to her. Oli was again a gentleman and asked us if we were fine, how we felt, etc.
At this point it was a bit awkward to resume normal conversation, but it was not so bad. We readjusted our clothes, he went back on the front seat (we had to defog the windows and then he drove us to the station nearby. My wife and I couldn't resist talking about what had happened while in the tram, which was funny because there were many people around us so we had to whisper or use analogies to be discrete. We laughed because we both felt super sleepy and so our next stop was a Starbucks for a load of coffeine.
Eventually we reached home and there we got naked again and kissed deeply, and then we fucked hard, first me standing behind her and pressing her against the chair, then she on the chair and me between her legs, penetrating her while using her favorite vibrator on her clitoris. She came hard this way and then finished me off with her mouth again.
I wanted to take pictures during the act (and had asked him if it was OK) but I have to admit that in the heat of the action, I didn't take my phone out. Sorry about that reddit but we'll take pictures next sexy amateur galleries pics galleries time, promised. I added the pictures that I took when we were fucking before we went to meet him. These are the pictures I sent him to besthousing.kr make him even hornier before meeting us. http://ift.tt/1F5C2YD
I have some videos too but I posted to xHamster and they are still converting… I will update this post when the videos are ready Enjoy!

amateur sex galleryLV1016

Articles