Karups Free Pics - Why My Amateur Women Gallery Is Better Than Yours

by HollieU39972151187 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
I had never been happier. Six months ago I met Amanda. She was amazing. Smart, creative, amateur pussy gallery funny, and absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't believe she was into me. We had tons in common too. She'd rather chill on the couch than party or spend an exhausting night out. She was my speed, slow and steady. Lucky me, because most women I knew considered me boring. She got along great with my best friend too. It was a huge benefit having my roommate and live in girlfriend be so close. Right now the three of us were watching television. I was slouched on the recliner resting my eyes, and Amanda and Jacob were sharing the couch. I wasn't interested in the show though. In fact, I was dead tired and about two seconds from falling asleep. I had a long day and really just wanted to curl up in bed with Amanda. And that was what I was about to suggest before I heard a purr. At first I didn't think anything of it. Not a lot got my attention when I was half asleep. But, a second purr followed. It was playful, but labored. Had Jacob gone to bed? Did Amanda want to have some fun? A deep voice spoke in a low mumble, "Serious?" It was Jacob. "Why not?" Amanda whispered in her sweet, familiar tone. "He's right there." "Come on, please?" What were they talking about? I started to ask, but instead I lazily crept open my eyes. What I saw instantly lit a fire of nerves inside my stomach. Jacob rested on the couch with his arms folded behind his head as he often would. Yet, Amanda had her back to me and had him straddled. She was down to her boy shorts and a lace bra. What the fuck were they doing? I was too confused to speak up. In horror, I watched Amanda's hands creep under the hem of his shirt. She glided her fingers against his stomach until the shirt bunched at his chest. She delicately traced her fingers along the ridges of his abs. My internal dialogue screamed in objection. This couldn't be happening. She'd never do this to me. Jacob wouldn't either. "Mmm, god. These abs make me melt," she said. Abs? She once told me she didn't like muscles, that she liked me skinny- "Oh, I can tell." His voice was smug. "He's asleep." She spoke with certainty. "Are you sure?" he asked. Instinctively, I lowered my eyes and hoped they'd continue to think I was asleep. I didn't know why I did. I guess I just didn't want a confrontation. I didn't want to make a scene. Hell, I didn't even know what this was. It was all a misunderstanding. It had to be. "It's after 9pm. He's always asleep," she said. It felt like someone placed a knife in my chest. "Well, it's late and I have work tomorrow," he said. Good, that was my friend. Deflect. I knew he wouldn't betray my trust. "So, I think you'll have to beg." What the fuck? "You always make me beg," she replied. I inched open my eyes again to see Amanda's ass arched in the air as she slid down his body. This wasn't her way. She didn't like to be submissive. She was dominant in bed, bossy even. Yet, here she was, slinking her lips across his broad chest then down his abdomen, leaving a trail of wet kisses. Despite my horror, I couldn't turn away. As her lips neared the hard knot under his pants, I felt my own cock stiffen. Shame washed over me. Heat rushed to my cheeks. I was too timid to stop them and apparently free amateur picture too pathetic to control my own body. Gradually, I closed my legs to hide my growing erection. "Let me suck you," she asked. Her voice was so thick with desire it made me angry. Her face was partially obstructed from my position, but it looked like she raked her tongue the length of his zipper. "Ask properly. Ask like you were trained." His shit-eating grin bothered me as much as his words. "Please," she said. "Please let your pet suck you." My heart pattered in pain. "Good girl." Their exchange was maddening, as was the dot of pre-cum that formed at my crotch. I heard the cling of a buckle, the whistle of a belt pulled through loops of soft fabric, and finally the whine of a zipper. The sound was oddly erotic. A few ruffled sounds followed. I could only see the back of her head, but I knew her progress. "You're huge. I love this cock." Her sentence punctuated with the wet clack of amateur girls xxx a kiss. She'd never said that to me. I watched her head crane. I was sure she was giving his cock a tongue bath. Her breathing became heavy. There was the slightest, softest, cutest muffled moan from her that filled me with anguish. Then, her head began to bob. Slurps and suction noises filled the room. I heard the sharp inhales of her sucking saliva off his length and the wet sound of spit lathered in her mouth. She was never that messy with me. She was always so proper and clean, like she was afraid of breaking me. I was throbbing now. I'd never been so ashamed of myself. The thought of my own abased excitement sent my squinted eyes to Amanda's ass. It swayed and twisted in the air as she blew my best friend. But, what I noticed most, even in the dark room, was the damp spot on her boy shorts between her thighs. She was sucking him off and couldn't have been more excited about it. Jacob looked pleased with himself too, getting a blowjob from my girlfriend like he didn't have a conscious. He took his hand and began to lower it to her head. The nervous energy in my gut charged. Finally, this would stop. She hated it that one time I tried to palm her head. Anticipation simmered. His hand touched her head and- she moaned, long and hard. I didn't understand. His fingers tensed to a fist in her messy hair and shoved. She coughed and squirmed, but didn't recoil. Instead, she just groaned louder, cooing and whimpering over his cock, while mine tensed and trembled in lonely frustration. "Shhh," he hushed her. I guess they hadn't completely forgotten I was five feet away. She replied with a weak moan in agreement and continued. Her head oscillated like a piston, faster and faster. I could see a faint layer of sweat decorating her body. I hadn't ever seen her so eager. His face twisted. He growled. I knew what this was. He'd got the release Amanda should have gave me. For a moment, the sound of sex silenced. I then heard a gulp, a pant, and a continuous slurp. She swallowed down his seed. She'd never swallowed for me, and I asked nicely once. But, she wasn't even done. She fondled and nursed his cock as she methodically raised her lips. She'd given his cock more enthusiastic love than she'd ever given my lips. Finally, she twisted her mouth from around his cock. He was thicker and bigger than me. I felt small in more ways than one. She rested her head against his thigh in view of me. The beautiful face I loved so much was sodden and smeared. Her chest raised and lowered liberally, chasing fresh air. Her legs and arms curled to him. This hurt most of all. Not only did she suck him, but she cuddled too. And she looked so satisfied, yet hadn't even been touched. The only thing I could think of, aside from her blissful expression, was the heat of my own unattended cock. Each twitch served to breed my self-loathing. I gnawed at my lip, hoping they were done. I hadn't decided what I'd do next. Maybe I'd leave. Maybe I would forget karupspc galleries this ever happened. I was more disgusted with myself than I was them. Amanda set up with a sly smile. She moved to kiss him and he reciprocated. It was like they had no guilt. Next, I watched as he took her hand and silently led her to his room. There was such energy in her step; she couldn't even keep her heels flat. Neither checked to see if I was awake. Why would they? At least they respected me enough not to think I'd be so pathetic as to sit here in torment while they fucked. I pushed myself off the recliner, knowing well I'd spend the next two minutes in the bathroom masturbating to the sound of my best friend fucking my girlfriend on the other side of the wall. I hate myself. blueopticnerve

Articles