One Year Later. Following The Mirena Split Up. — The Stay At Home Feminist

by RosalineVeiga1117671 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Q i'm 35 years old and now have had the Mirena IUD for over 3 years with no problems. I have the fatigue,infections,spotting,mood swings/mild despair,hair has thinned out/hair loss,weight gain, No sexual interest...... all since mirena the 2009 jan 2001.I had my son in nov.2010.I likewise have a 6 12 months gyno strongly suggested i get mirena to stop maternity for at the very least per year as a result of a c part and a t form incision I seriously have to get it down i've a consultation this sept !

mirena removal painThe great problems about this had been that after the first 8 months, I had next to no durations and I didn't fall pregnant, which can be what the majority of us require the Mirena for. (links noted on the medial birth control side effects long term (http://Arto.com/section/user/profile/?id=5816308)) i discovered that the Canadian version of the literary works listed negative effects NOT included in the United States version, many of that I am experiencing. I called the Mirena 800 # and additionally they were really rude regarding phone and told my that folks call to whine about negative effects but never ever phone back again to say if they got better after removed!! The insertion of my very first Mirena ended up being very painful, but that has been because I'dn't had a young child.

The take away message is Skyla is an excellent contraception, but unless more data is released it looks like there isn't any genuine advantage over Mirena for anyone except maybe for women with a brief history of recurrent ovarian cysts and of course Bayer as Skyla is more expensive each year of use. The particular level and kind of hormones in the IUD are only not the same as the product, and so they state it is released locally vs. systemically like the supplement. I never had an issue with weight gain but have jumped from 120 lbs to 137 pounds in 10 months!!

The greatest problem for me personally, headaches, dizziness, numbness, literally the remaining side of my face went numb. Within my mind We recognized it was inappropriate, but I couldn't get a handle on it. I continued to achieve fat. We attempted Progest cream in 2003 with this 'Quack' plus it made me put on pounds, get a pouch and larger boobs, right before my wedding and I also would gym 3/4 week rather than changing diet obviously!

Constant spine discomfort, bled on / off the first half a year, zits, anxiety, mood swings, emotions of complete rage etc....the list continues. I am an extremely upbeat individual and so the craziness and lack of libido happens to be devastating for me and my loved ones. You may want to enhance the accuracy of normal natural herbs for slimming down tea after removal nexplanon your meal intake documents.

Articles