Sexy Older Women - The War Against Sexy Older Woman

by TeresitaHalstead8219 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

nude mature womenIf you've been following along then you'll know that I've been having an ongoing affair with my next door neighbor. Feel free naked women sex pics to read my past submissions about it if you would like to catch up.
So I was supposed to hook up with him this past Friday when his wife went to work like we usually do. All day I thought about it, planned what I'd wear, how I'd do my hair and makeup etc etc. I was excited to say the least.
She usually leave right about 10pm so around 8 I started getting ready. In the shower it was all I could do not to make myself cum right there... I was overcharged and couldn't stand waiting much longer.
About 9:30 he texted me and told me the bad news, his wife wasn't feeling well and wasn't going to work. Ugh major blow...here I was all done up, in my sexiest red dress and nowhere to go. Even worse was I wasn't getting that big cock of his.
Now I'm the type of girl who doesn't like not getting her way. It really pisses me off and I get super super angry. I could feel that anger building up inside of me and I wasn't going to sit around being bummed mature feet pics and pissed.
I texted him back and told him that if he didn't fuck me tonight then he'd never get any from me ever again!
It took him awhile to respond and when he did he said he was sooo sorry and he would try to sneak over when she went to sleep.
Nope not good enough for me. I was pissed and this bitch was ruining my night. I was going to get what I wanted and how I wanted it.
I texted him one last time and told him that at 1am I'd be over. Either have the door open or I'd start banging on the door and blowing his whole life up.
He knows me well enough to know that I was serious. He responded and told me please not to do that. He'd figure something out.
I told you what I was going to do and that's the end of it, I responded. I then shut off my phone and hung out until the time came.
1am came and I casually walked next door to his house. My excitement built inside of me as I got closer. I still wasn't sure what I was going to do or how I was going to do it, so I just kept walking toward the door.
Once there I grabbed the handle and gently turned it. Luckily it did turn and I opened the door slowly. A bit of my anger went away as the door opened [empty] and he was standing right there.
He had a look of pure terror on his cute little face. He came in close and whispered in my ear.
"She's still awake, you have to leave. Please just go." He sounded pathetic as he pleaded with me.
I just shook my head no and walked in past him. He followed me over to the couch where he had been watching tv, I pushed him down on it and immediately dropped to my knees.
He was so tense and I could tell that he didn't want to take this type of chance. I just looked up at him and smiled as I undid his zipper. Just like the nasty fucker he is, his cock was already hard when I pulled it out.
I didn't waste any time and took as much as I could straight into my waiting mouth. His breathing was heavy as the nerves and excitement kept building.
When I pulled his cock back out of my mouth, I noticed an oddly familiar taste, one that I've tasted a few times.
The taste on his cock was his wife's pussy. She wasn't fucking sick. He kept her home to fuck her. Now my anger was full blast. I felt like screaming at him or biting his fucking dick right off. I could feel my face get flush with the anger and I stood up.
I leaned over him sitting on the couch and spoke directly in his ear.
"You stupid son of a bitch, you asked her to stay home so you could fuck her blown out pussy. I will ruin your fucking life." I spoke softly but being directly in his ear, I'm sure it sounded like I was screaming. He just had this dumb frightened look on his face.
I climbed on top of him and hiked up my skirt around my waste. I had been waiting to be old mom hair pussy fucked the entire day and I was already soaking wet from an entire day of anticipation.
I reached my hand down and grabbed hold of his cock, placing it right on the edge of my dripping hole. I swiveled my hips a bit and slipped the head in. Fick that thing is big. Every time I put it inside of me it feels like it's ripping me open. I didn't care though. I wanted it to hurt a bit.
I forced my pussy down around his cock, pushing hard as my tunnel struggled to stretch all the way around it. Finally I got it all the way inside of me and my pussy relaxed a bit.
I leaned over so my mouth was right at his ear.
"You'll give me what I fucking want."
"My pussy is better than hers isn't it?"
"You're going to pay for fucking her tonight, this cock is mine do you understand me?"
With that I pulled the back of hair, pulling his head back. He just continued to look frightened, obviously scared that everything was about to come crashing down on him.
I continued riding his cock slow and steady...not giving him any breaks but because he had already blew his load in his wife earlier, I was sure he could handle it.
"Fridays are our night and you fucked up, now you'll have to pay for that."
I was still whispering but getting a bit louder with each word. At this point I wanted his wife to come down and catch us, I didn't give a fuck.
"I quit taking the pill a few weeks ago and now you're going to cum in my little pussy and get me pregnant." I was totally lying but wasn't about to tell him that.
Finally he spoke his first words and said "No, don't fucking do that."
"Come on daddy, give me that cum, give me that baby I need. Fill my little pussy up with that cum of yours."
He can never resist it when I talk dirty to him. Within seconds he gripped my ass hard, gave a couple muffled grunts and I felt the first stream of his hot liquid fire deep inside me....another spurt, then another. I sexy mature women photos felt it running out of my pussy as I continued to ride him.
"Thank you sweetheart, our baby will be beautiful." I said in my most little girlie voice.
I stood up and felt his cum running down my leg and I realized I hadn't cum yet. He thought he was done and I'd just leave but I leaned over and told him "I haven't cum yet and I'm not leaving until I do."
With that I laid down on the other side of the couch, putting one leg up on top of the back and the other on the floor. I could tell he had no interest in eating my cum soaked pussy so I looked at him and in a strong yet quiet voice I said "EAT MY PUSSY NOW!"
He reluctantly went down between my legs, first exploring around with his fingers, almost like he was trying to scoop all of his cum out of me, probably hoping that if he got it all out he wouldn't get me pregnant.
Finally I felt his warm tongue hit my clit, sending those familiar shock waves up through my body. He wasn't doing a very good job as I'm sure he didn't love the taste of his own cum but something about making men do things they don't want really turns me on.
After a couple minutes I knew I wasn't going to last much longer as the thoughts of his face buried in my dirty hole drove me wild. I knew I wasn't going to be able to be quiet so I flipped over on all fours and buried my face in a pillow they had on the couch.
His hands gripped my ass and he dove back in. Two fingers in my canal and his tongue working my clit. I felt the first wave hit almost immediately and I let out a yell into the pillow. My body shook as huge orgasms kept flowing through me, my pussy squirting out the mixture of his cum and mine all over his face. I had my head so buried in the pillow that I couldn't breath and started to feel light headed. Finally the waves subsided and I was able to come back to earth.
I stood back up, leaned over and kissed him goodnight. I could taste that beautiful mixture on his lips and his face glistened from it all over.
I showed myself to the door and walked out, leaving him to wonder if he had just made the biggest mistake of his life. Only I knew that answer and that gave me the power I crave.
Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did living it and reliving it here.
-kisses

upforitnetime

Articles