Nude Adult Women - What Oprah Can Teach You About Nude Mature Ladies

by TeresitaHalstead8219 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

naked older womenAs a quick recap, I consider myself bi and I had an Asian fuck buddy (let's call him Brian), who I hooked up with on occasion. Although I have only had serious relationships with girls, I enjoyed hanging out with Brian as we shared a fair few mutual interests, and of course the sex when we hooked up was pretty good too. Brian had a nice slim and hairless body (like me) with the world's most suckable cock, and we have had many sexy times together. One of the most sexy times was a couple of months ago at one of Brian's friend's birthday parties at his house. I was fairly horny when we arrived as I hadn't masturbated for a few days and he kept groping me down there on the way to the party. I didn't know anyone there and from the few I talked to they were nice, if a bit boring, but there was one in particular I gravitated to. Brian introduced Isaac to me and jokingly said that he was a qualified bartender. Isaac was a fairly well groomed, stylish Asian who indeed knew how to mix drinks (joke or not). Although there was no theme or dress code for the birthday party, Isaac was looking immaculate in his suit (I later learnt he came from another friend's dinner) and as I found out later it did a good job of hiding the full extent of his great body. We started making small talk about what we do for a living and I discovered he had a talent for making drinks. At the drinks table, we continued talking as I downed probably about three or four vodka-based cocktails (which I forget the names of) and he did too. Brian eventually wandered over after he was done catching up with his friends and joined us as we all finished off the bottle. We eventually drifted into talking about sex (as one always does when you get drunk in front of your new friends) and the familiar feeling of horniness began to build again as I started thinking about fucking both Brian and Isaac at this party. Yes, I was thinking that exact thought, I suppose alcohol does that to me. Brian informed me that Isaac was gay and inevitably the conversation became very explicit as Isaac proved very happy to volunteer info about the men in his life. I started to suspect that Brian deliberately picked out Isaac for some possible sexy times and I learnt that apparently Brian and Isaac used to hook up too a while back – therefore Isaac didn't seem all that surprised when Brian said we were fuck buddies. I then playfully grabbed Brian's crotch in full view of Isaac, and told Isaac in no uncertain terms that having constant no-strings-attached sex is indeed awesome. I guess my blatant crotch grab did the trick as I felt Brian's cock react under his jeans and Isaac was speechless and unsure what to do next. Brian then returned the favour by also grabbing at my crotch, and asked Isaac if he knows where we could find a bedroom for all of us to use (emphasis on 'all'). I remember thinking that was quite surprising of him asking for a threesome right off the bat but as I was horny I was very much intrigued. After what seemed like an eternity of Isaac looking us up and down, he nodded and led the way to a room on the second level of the house. We passed people on the way upstairs but I was so horny and excited about the potential threesome I didn't care that they knew what was happening. We found a room with a double bed pretty far away from the rest of the party, and after Isaac locked the door behind us I wasted no time in taking off Brian's jeans and undies and popping out his already semi-erect penis. I loved his cock as it was a good length and filled me up nicely, and he also kept his pubic hair neatly trimmed for me. I began sucking and kissing the full length of his lovely shaft, pausing each time at the base of his head to lick it the way he liked. Brian was obviously very horny too judging from how quickly he took off his shirt and he moaned as I licked the base of his head and played around with the copious amounts of pre-cum from his penis that demonstrated just how much he was enjoying the fellatio. One thing I like about Brian's cock is that the pre-cum never really stops when I go down on him. Isaac, presumably loving the sight of me sucking cock, then moved behind me and started taking off my clothes. I took a break from Brian's cock to check out what was behind me and saw that Isaac was already in his underwear, revealing his toned body and slightly hairy chest. I didn't really like body hair but he had great abs and a nice bulge forming, and at this point in time I didn't care much about the body hair as I realised we were definitely having a threesome. We all took a short break as Isaac and I completed removing our clothes and for the first time ever I was standing fully naked in front of two guys. Isaac gently pushed Brian and I together and we responded by making out, our tongues playing with each other as our hands played with each other's erections. I noticed that Isaac started masturbating his cute little penis (not as big as ours but still every bit as suckable), watching us play with each other down there and Brian took the lead by breaking our kiss and going down on Isaac. I was slightly jealous I suppose as I watched Brian kneel down and fellate Isaac and they looked like naturals. I knew that Brian fucked Isaac before but it seemed like they fucked each other a lot as Brian went to town on him, causing Isaac to compliment his cock-sucking skills. Brian eventually stopped and motioned for me to suck on Isaac's cock – I gladly complied as Isaac and Brian then started making out above me. The jealousy disappeared as I got the chance to play with Isaac. He had a shorter penis compared to Brian but it was completely shaved and it fit easily into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down his shaft as I tasted his cock and used my free hand to cup his perky ass. Brian was to my right playing with his own penis as he continued to swap saliva with Isaac, his moans of appreciation telling me that we were doing a good job, I think! After a while I decided Brian needed attention and so I turned to my right and resumed fellating his amazing cock, which was now glistening with pre-cum after the time he spent playing with himself. I used my free left hand to continue working Isaac's shaft, so I can only imagine how obscene this would look to an outside observer as I was down on my knees playing with and sucking upon two Asian cocks while their owners made out like there was no tomorrow. Brian and Isaac eventually finished their make-out session and smiled as they pushed me onto the bed. My penis was twitching in anticipation as Isaac crouched down on the end of the bed and guided his mouth onto me. It was no surprise that he was great at oral as he expertly used his hands to pump my shaft and his tongue to stimulate my sensitive parts. It didn't last long as I saw Brian masturbating and covering his shaft with his own pre-cum, and I knew what he wanted next. Isaac moved aside and watched as Brian briefly rimmed me to lubricate my hole for him. Although we had fucked a few times before Brian still had a fairly sizable cock and he was always patient in guiding his shaft inside me ever since that first time. I lifted my legs up and moved to the edge of the bed to give him easier access. Isaac was transfixed as he watched Brian's penis gradually disappear into my tight hole and I noticed that pre-cum also pretty much covered his entire head. It was so hot knowing that watching me getting penetrated was causing Isaac to get so horny! As always, Brian entering me was always pleasurable (if slightly painful) and it gave me an immense feeling of fullness and horniness, feeling the contractions of his hard cock in me. I started playing with my own cock as I watched Brian thrust in and out, groaning periodically as he started to approach climax. I knew that Isaac was getting really horny watching this, and for some reason this also made me feel even more lustful, knowing that this stranger was getting off watching me getting reamed by his old fuck buddy. Eventually the thrusting hit a furious pace and I knew that Brian was about to cum inside me. I moaned and told Brian to cum hard inside me and he did so, his warm seed filling me up as I felt Brian's cock spasm and soften after ejaculating inside me. What happened next was even better! Brian asked Isaac to come over and immediately started licking and sucking Isaac's own cock until it was covered with a mix of saliva and pre-cum. I knew Isaac was about to fuck me with Brian's cum still leaking out of my ass and I really liked being such a slut for them. After Brian was done working over his shaft, Isaac looked at me and I nodded, and that was all the permission he needed to penetrate my tight hole. Having a second cock inside my ass drove me right to the edge and I continued masturbating myself as Isaac began fucking someone he had only met a couple of hours ago. He might've been smaller down there but it still felt just as good as when Brian fucked me a moment ago. Knowing that a stranger was fucking me bareback with the lube being Brian's cum was so dirty and it turned me on a lot! At this point I was so incredibly horny that I wanted Isaac to also cum inside me and and his moaning told me that he was building up to an orgasm too. I asked Brian, who was recovering in the corner watching us fuck, to come over and masturbate me and he did so, reaching in over my chest and through my legs as he grasped my cock, attempting to also get me to completion. Again, I can only imagine how obscene this would look to an outside observer as I lay on the bed, legs up in the air, with one guy stroking my cock and another fucking me in the ass at the same time. My imagination was interrupted by Isaac telling me he was about to cum and I demanded that he should cum inside me. Brian stepped up the rhythym pumping my shaft along with Isaac's thrusting and there was now no turning back as Isaac and I knew we were both about to cum, and cum hard. I hadn't masturbated for a few days and this was demonstrated by all the cum that spurted out from my own cock onto my chest, as Brian got me off while Isaac simultaneously ejaculated inside me, his own cum mixing with Brian's cum from before. We were both almost out of breath as my own cum spilled off the side of my chest and their shared cum was leaking out of my butt. Hot! I was utterly spent and Brian shared a quick kiss with both of us before he went to the adjacent bathroom to clean up, and Isaac and I followed suit. Of course, we were all naked and jostling each other while in the tiny cramped shower and naturally the erections eventually returned – we certainly weren't done for the night just yet. asianmale_throwaway

Articles