Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
He was in town for a conference at a hotel near my work. He had a bit of a break between presentations and texted me to see if I was free. Luckily I finished work early, and knowing he was in town packed some sexy supplies just in case. We decided to meet at the hotel bar at 3:00, knowing he needed to be back at the conference center by 6:00 for the keynote and dinner. I entered the bar and spotted him with a large group of people, all talking and laughing loudly; they were a little drunk despite it being the middle of the afternoon. I caught his eye, and he tried to excuse himself, but his colleagues had him trapped. Time was wasting. As I sipped my cocktail and looked at the clock, I could see him getting antsy. He faked a yawn and lied that he needed a nap before dinner. His colleagues mocked him for not being able to hold his liquor, but he was grudgingly freed. He sneaked past me and slipped something into my pocket. By the time I grabbed it and looked up, he had hurried away to the elevators. On the note in rushed handwriting was, "I need you. Five minutes. Room 1206." I hurried to the restroom to change and emerged in a long coat that nearly completely covered me, black stockings being the only visible article of clothing. I rode the elevator to the twelfth floor, and my heels clicked down the tile hallway. I arrived at his door and knocked. He opened the door and asked, "What can I do for you?" I glanced hurriedly to the left and right, and seeing no one else in the hallway, I opened my coat. Under it, I was wearing only a bustier that barely contained my breasts, a lacy garter belt, and stockings. He slowly looked at his watch. The draft in the hallway blew over my exposed nether regions. "You’re three minutes late," he said flatly. I started to look nervous, barely dressed in a public hallway. He took my coat from me so I had nothing left to hide in. "You’ll have to be punished for your tardiness," he said with a wry smile. He took a step back into the room, allowing me to enter. With a sigh of relief, I darted inside. "Give me your wrists," he said with mock seriousness. He removed his necktie and wrapped the narrow end around my wrists, tying them in front of me. Once I was secure, he slowly pulled me down using the tie, so I had to get down on my knees in front of him. He then pulled my hands up to the crotch of his pants and told me to undo them. With some fumbling, I managed to undo his belt and fly, and I could feel the hardness of him through his boxer briefs. He told me to take my viv thomas his cock out, and I slowly pulled down the elastic of his underwear until his dick and balls were free. I cupped his balls with my hands, one hand on either side, and started to move toward his hard shaft. He pulled my hands away, and with his free hand, guided my face toward the head of his penis. "You’ve been bad, and bad girls get on their knees and suck cock." I cupped his balls in my hands and fondled them softly as I opened my mouth and moved toward the head of his penis. I paused a moment to look up at him standing over me. Without taking my eyes from his, I slowly licked the head of his cock and watched him breathe a little harder. I looked over and noticed he had goosebumps down his forearm. I smiled, opened my mouth a bit, and then plunged my head all the way down his shaft. I covered my teeth with my lips and began to work up and down. His cock stiffened even more, and I tasted precum just before it ran down my throat. I became more aggressive with my motions, and he took a small, involuntary step back. I extended a finger on my right hand and pressed it against him, just behind his balls, pulling him back to me for more of the sensation. I pulled my head to the top of his dick and rested my movements there. Drool and precum ran in a small stream out of the corner of my mouth as I sucked at his cock and worked my head slowly, letting my tongue cup and lap at his hardness. Even though this was meant to be my punishment, he betrayed himself and let out a groan. I brought my hands up and firmly covered his shaft below my mouth. I began to move everything as one, slow and purposeful. He let out a small growl, and I quickened the pace. My sloppy sucking made a wet noise every time my head came up. It was only punctuated by occasional moans from him. He ran his hand through my hair and grabbed it hard near my scalp, pressing me down as I pumped my mouth onto him. I let go of his shaft and put my hands through his legs, letting them come up to grab his ass. I sat up on my heels so my breasts were pressed right below his balls. I moaned and hummed against his cock as I moved. The tie around my hands loosened, so I brought my right hand out and grabbed his ass in earnest. I clutched at his ass and let my nails dig in. He breathed harder and harder. Finally he started to stutter, "I’m going t—" I suddenly pulled completely away and sat back on my heels, giving him a wet, knowing smile as he squirmed a bit in frustration and sighed. I moved to wipe the drool and juices from your face, but he told me to stop. He said I looked perfect like that. He was disappointed I tried to enjoy my punishment so much. "For trying to get loose and for teasing me by bringing me so close to cumming and leaving me hanging, I’ll have to think of something else." Suddenly his eyes brightened. He threw open the curtains covering the floor to ceiling windows. He told me to lean forward and place my hands flat against the glass. He moved up behind me and spread my legs with his foot. He leaned into me, pressing me against the glass. He pulled down the cups of my bustier, my nipples stiffening as my tits were pressed on the clear, cold surface. Even though it was daylight and we were on one of the highest floors, it was difficult for anyone to see in, but the huge window left me feeling totally exposed. If someone looked up carefully… He told me to brace myself and not to move my hands, or else the punishment would be even worse. He said he was going to spank my ass until my pussy dripped to the floor. A couple minutes with his open hand couldn’t convince him he was getting the desired result, so he slid his belt from the loops of his pants. I allowed myself to breathe, as I had been holding my breath while he swatted my ass. I rested my cheek against the cool pane and felt a shiver pass over my body when I heard his belt slip from his trousers. I thought I saw a passerby on the sidewalk, but just then the belt whistled through the air and cracked the room’s silence against my flesh. I dug my nails into my palms and strained against the tie around my wrists, which had been tied much tighter. Just as I unclenched my muscles, a lash took me by surprise, this time on the other side of my ass. I let out a small cry. I could feel the wetness between my legs beginning to run down, out of my lingerie. I drew in a breath, and the third strike knocked it right back out of me. I leaned back from the glass to look at viv thomas lesbians him with tears welled up in my eyes. In answer, he swiftly let the belt fly again, right over the last mark. "That was for teasing me." He dropped the belt to the ground, came close, and took me in his arms. I sighed and nuzzled against his shirt while stroking his chest with the back of my hands. He broke the embrace and led me to the bed. There he motioned for me to lay down on my stomach. He sat beside me and tenderly began unsnapping the garters from the stockings. When they were undone and my bright red bottom free, he blew cool air over me. He reached for something on the nightstand—massage oil. He put a bit in his hands and began to gently work it into the skin on my ass. The pressure stung at first, but the mindfulness of his touch overcame my body’s initial reaction. After a while, he stopped rubbing. I looked back and saw his gaze roving slowly over my body, up my stockings, along the lines of my bustier, and up at my eyes. He flipped me over on my back and kissed my mouth. He took the tie and stretched my arms above my head. My boobs were now completely out of the cups of the lingerie. There was a headboard built right into the wall, and he quickly pulled on it to prove it was solid. He fastened the necktie securely to it, double checking the knot. He said he didn’t want me getting away again. He stripped completely. He straddled my chest and squirted some oil on my tits. The cool liquid puckered my nipples again. He squeezed my breasts together, his strong hands massaging my boobs, letting them rub against his cock. He kept his hips still and let my heaving chest do the work. This soon became too exciting for him; I looked too sexy bound up with his cock between my bouncing breasts, so he slid down between my legs. My pussy was already glistening with wetness at the very top, so he gave it a lick. He quickly stopped though and squirted some oil on my mound, massaging it in there and out toward my thighs. As he massaged the oil onto my mons, I moved my hips up to press myself against his hand. When he rubbed his thumbs over my vulva, he noticed something—a little black loop of fabric. He began to lightly tug, and a tiny black g-string started to emerge from inside me, soaking wet. His mouth was slightly agape as he inspected it, his cheeks flushed with color. He brought it close to his face as if he were going to take it into his mouth, and then he looked up at me. He climbed up, set the panties down, cupped my face with one hand, and with the other began to slide the underside of his middle finger along my labia. He kissed me hard, pressed almost completely against me, his erection on my lower stomach. He pulled back, biting his lip. "When you changed earlier?" I nodded. "Mmm," he moaned, kissing me again. "Good little slut." He picked the panties up and ran his finger over my lips. I opened my mouth and obediently took the panties in. He moved back between my thighs and resumed massaging. He gently parted me and began running his tongue, wide and flat over my pussy. I moaned and viv thomas clips moved a bit against the necktie restraint. He reached one hand up and massaged one of my breasts, telling me to shush. He lightly flickered his tongue up, teasing my clit. A creamy white gob leaked out of my pussy. He lapped it up and brought his hand down, spreading me wide. He placed his whole mouth over my clit and began to lightly suck. With his right hand, he pressed his fingers against my vulva right above my opening. I cried out and moaned against the panties. He broke the suction. "I told you, shhh. I thought good girls didn’t like getting fucked like sluts." He resumed sucking at my clit and slipped a finger inside me. I bit down on the panties, stifling another moan. He began to work his finger in and out of my pussy, pulling wetness out with each motion. My breathing became faster, and I couldn’t help but constantly sway my hips. He added a second finger, and I strained against the necktie. The headboard creaked, and he pulled his head back. He raised his free hand and gave my pussy a swat. Then he buried his face in me, tongue fucking me deeply. I bucked my hips against his face and clenched my toes as my body readied for climax. Quickly he pulled away, my wetness dripping from his chin. He plunged three fingers deep into me and sucked hard at my clit. viv thomas unfaithful I moaned loudly, but he kept at his task. My legs curled, and my entire body went rigid. I yelled, letting the panties fall out, and I started to come against his hand. As my pussy began to gush and squirt, he opened his mouth wide and pressed his face against my opening, catching as much of my juices as he could. After a while, I shuddered with the fading intensity of the orgasm, and he finally broke his contact. He came up toward the head of the bed and rubbed his face against my breasts. My wetness slid over them as he moved. He grabbed one breast and began to suck at the nipple. His other hand was lightly tracing back and forth over the length of my torso. He leaned up and kissed me. I eagerly kissed back, tasting myself on him. His cock rubbed against my pussy, and I gasped. He raised his eyebrows. "Oh, is that what you’re wanting?" He stuffed the panties back in my mouth, and I nodded wordlessly. He began to slide his cock all along me, letting my wetness kiss every inch of his hardness. He pressed against me, my vulva puckered out to either side of his erection. My eyes were closed, and my head was thrown back, savoring the sensation. He rubbed his cock all over my pussy until it was completely slick. My pussy was beyond pink, so swollen and still open a bit from the three fingers that were inside me. Sloppy wet juices were running down between my ass cheeks. "I was starting to think you were a good girl when I found those panties. Only sluts go out with no panties on, but you had them all along." He paused. "But here you are in bed with a married man, bound and dripping. Sucking another man’s dick and cumming all over yourself don’t seem like things a good girl would do. They sound pretty slutty. But if you are a slut, you should try to be a good one. And good little sluts beg their lovers for cock." He took the panties out of my mouth and let me speak. "May I please have your cock in me?" He gave my aching clit a swat. "I said beg like a slut, not formally invite me." "Please fuck me! I need you in me. My cunt feels so empty without your big, hard cock filling me up. I’m so horny, please, I need to cum!" As I descended into mewling and squirming, he smiled and said, "Good little slut." He kissed me and then put the panties back in my mouth. He moved between my legs and pushed my knees up so I was spread wide open. He bounced the head of his penis off my clit a few times for good measure, but he could see in my eyes I was becoming frantic. He put his cockhead at my stretched opening. My wetness felt divine to him, and he watched my pussy wrap around him as he slowly slid his whole length into me in one agonizingly slow motion. It felt so good he had to pause, and we savored the feeling. He tried to remain still as he bent down and sucked on my neck. He played with my left nipple to distract himself from the slick vice his cock was in. Once he had regained control, he positioned himself so the base of his cock and his pelvic bone were pressed against my clit. He tried out all the ways he could move his hips, rocking back and forth and moving in little circles without pulling out of me at all. After a few minutes of this, he felt his lower half suddenly wetter, and I tried to quietly moan into my panties. With tears sparkling in my eyes, I looked at him pleadingly. "I thought you wanted my cock filling you up?" he said. A muffled, "Please fuck me!" was my response. He smiled and started to pull out of me. Just his head was left in. Then slowly, he pushed it all the way back in until his balls were squished against the space between my pussy and asshole. He kept this up, pumping slowly for a while, his right hand exploring my body. His lust betrayed him, and he started to go a little faster. "Harder!" was my mumbled cry. "You want to be fucked harder? You want another man to ride you like the slut you are until you cum for him?" I enthusiastically nodded, my face red and my eyes wild. He rose to his knees and pulled my hips up to his. My ass was lifted off the bed slightly, and I put my feet down to steady myself. I knew this would not be gentle. He gripped my hips tightly, his fingers wrapped around and digging into my ass. He started at a moderate pace to find his rhythm, but soon he was fucking me hard and fast. My tits bounced with every stroke, almost hitting me in the face. My expression was totally distant. I was lost to the sensation and moaning animalistically. My arched back and spread legs had my pussy as the highest point of my body, and it was spread lewdly. Dragging his gaze away from my swaying tits, he watched his shaft pumping in and out of me like a blur. All at once I went rigid and moaned so loud I was practically screaming. I squirted so hard he was soaked up to his navel. My body collapsed, completely fucked out. My orgasm had him on the edge of his own, but I was just convulsing weakly on the bed. He moved up beside my head, vigorously stroking his cock, his balls jiggling underneath. He was so slick from my juices, there was very little friction. As he was thrusting into his hand, I made eye contact with him, and that was it. He tensed, and I opened my panty-filled mouth. The first spurt hit its mark on the panties, but he lost control and sprayed my cheek, then chin. As he fell over a bit, he finished on my collar bone and cleavage. He wiped himself off on my lips and other cheek. He smelled like our mixed cum. He lazily rubbed the cum that landed on my chest into my skin. He noticed the clock and exclaimed, "Oh shit!" running off to the bathroom. Shortly, he came back fully dressed, minus the tie. He snapped a picture of my cum-covered face with his phone, and one of my bedraggled body. I started murmuring through the panties about untying me. "I’m sorry, I couldn’t quite catch that," he said. He kissed my top lip despite his cum and assured me he would be back in a few hours to clean me up, but that he had to run now. I protested, but he shushed me, leaving the room and turning off the lights. After about thirty seconds, I was on the verge of tears. The knot was much better that time, and I could not reach my coat to get to my phone. I heard the door creak, and a shadow darkened the doorway. "Oops, I forgot something." He came over, freed my hands and put the necktie around his collar. He took the panties out of my mouth and kissed me deeply. adultnoveltyaccount

1. No Image 03Jun
    by IolaQ649674966762
    2022/06/03 by IolaQ649674966762
    Views 68 

Sam86 Club – Cổng Game Slot Máu Làm Giàu 2022

2. No Image 03Jun
    by OsvaldoHollinworth2
    2022/06/03 by OsvaldoHollinworth2
    Views 68 

Cách đăng Ký Và đăng Nhập Account Tại Sam86 Club

3. No Image 03Jun
    by RaeTepper9021108
    2022/06/03 by RaeTepper9021108
    Views 68 

4. No Image 03Jun
    by KayleneOsby9045
    2022/06/03 by KayleneOsby9045
    Views 68 

5. No Image 10Oct
    by 텀벙이
    2022/10/10 by 텀벙이
    Views 68 

응디팡팡

6. No Image 06Dec
    by yserupyjo
    2022/12/06 by yserupyjo
    Views 68 

Фанера 1 сорт купить

7. No Image 15Oct
    by RochellePino191
    2015/10/15 by RochellePino191
    Views 67 

Become An Avon Representative

8. No Image 15Oct
    by Lesli95214432012
    2015/10/15 by Lesli95214432012
    Views 67 

To Getting A Lawyer In St. Louis, Guide

9. No Image 15Oct
    by KarenDejesus531604271
    2015/10/15 by KarenDejesus531604271
    Views 67 

Court

10. No Image 15Oct
    by marketing0686hl
    2015/10/15 by marketing0686hl
    Views 67 

Producing Your Own Online Marketing Company

11. No Image 16Oct
    by Lindsey08A4825578467
    2015/10/16 by Lindsey08A4825578467
    Views 67 

FL Male Distracts Cops With Phony 911 Murder Call To Have From Speeding Ticket

12. No Image 16Oct
    by HeribertoL158868692
    2015/10/16 by HeribertoL158868692
    Views 67 

Reguladores Globales Relajan Regla Clave De Bancos Para Alentar Crédito

13. No Image 16Oct
    by IsabellaLoehr202896
    2015/10/16 by IsabellaLoehr202896
    Views 67 

What Is A California Chronic Traffic Prison?

14. No Image 16Oct
    by CorrineBenjamin
    2015/10/16 by CorrineBenjamin
    Views 67 

Law Limitations On Passes And Other Type "H" Misdemeanors In Texas

15. No Image 17Oct
    by MableClement5441618
    2015/10/17 by MableClement5441618
    Views 67 

Viv Thomas Sirens - 3 Reasons Viv Thomas Lesbian Video Is A Waste Of Time

16. No Image 17Oct
    by UlrichBravo137108
    2015/10/17 by UlrichBravo137108
    Views 67 

Stephen E Smith Lawsuits The Background Of Pool Tables

17. No Image 17Oct
    by Wilfredo43A3656
    2015/10/17 by Wilfredo43A3656
    Views 67 

La Colección De Libros De Viaje Del Instituto Cervantes De La Ciudad De Londres. Viaje. Alojamiento (dos De

18. No Image 18Oct
    by ArtMaygar615560827888
    2015/10/18 by ArtMaygar615560827888
    Views 67 

Who Is Kim Kardashian? - Advertising

19. No Image 18Oct
    by BerylRainey8785593
    2015/10/18 by BerylRainey8785593
    Views 67 

Borrowed Authority Method Bonus

20. No Image 18Oct
    by ArtMaygar615560827888
    2015/10/18 by ArtMaygar615560827888
    Views 67 

Kylie Jenner

Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 3221 Next
/ 3221
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0