Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

models with small breastsAs a gift for your birthday I planned a special night for you. I picked you up at dusk and you asked me where we were going. I didnt say a word as I looked at you with a sneaky grin on my face. I put my hand on your inner thigh and squeezed it. You reached across the seat to touch my breast but I pushed your hand away. "Why cant I touch you and why are you wearing that coat?" I didnt say a word. My pinky brushed the crotch of your pants as I squeezed your thigh again. Moments later we pulled up to what looked like a closed hotel. "What is this?" you asked. I handed you a piece of paper and on it said, "Im going to give you the night of your life. I want you to enjoy it to the fullest." With that you looked at me and smiled. I took your hand and led you inside. When we walked in the door there were no lights on except for hundreds of candles everywhere you looked, flickering against each other. A beautiful ebony haired woman stepped out from another room, clad in high red heels, thigh high hose and a black and red bustier. "Welcome Sir and happy birthday". I kiss you on the cheek and walk out of the room into the back. She takes your hand and leads you to the bar where a voluptuous blonde is waiting to take your drink order. She was wearing white stilletos, bare legs and a white babydoll negligee. The music playing in the background is a sexy, soft jazz number and after a few moments a gorgeous red head comes out, walks up and stands between your knees. She’s wearing black shiny heels, black fishnet stockings snug against her thighs and a black leather and lace bustier clinging to her body causing her big breasts to push out of the top. She’s swaying to the music as she runs her hands along your chest and down your thighs. She turns around and presses her firm ass against your crotch. You feel the tension as she pushes rhythmically against you and you’re starting to get hard. The bartender comes around and gets in front of her. She takes the redheads face in her hands and kisses her gently, slipping her tongue into her mouth. The two women start dancing together. Touching and stroking each other as you watch. The redhead begins to unbutton the blonde bartenders white babydoll nightie and you gasp in anticipation as she slides her long fingers across her breasts and slides the nightie off and onto the floor. The redhead steps in front of you and points to the snaps on her leather bustier. Neither woman has spoken a word but you understand perfectly what she wants. As each snap pops open more of mpl studios nudes her beautiful, full breasts are exposed until the bustier falls away and her big, taut nipples are like hard marbles just waiting to be touched. The blonde reaches around from behind her and begins to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples. She holds the redhead breasts up as an invitation to you. You gladly lean forward and begin to kiss them. You open your mouth and suck those hard nipples into your mouth. The redhead hooks her fingers into the blondes white g-string and begins to slide them down and exposing a clean shaven pussy. She slips out of the panties and returns the favor by taking off the redheads black leather panties exposing a thin strip of hair shaved into an arrow. By now your cock is so hard that its straining against your slacks and you’re almost afraid to touch it; your heart is beating so fast. Then the blonde takes the redhead and leads her to the bar in front of you. They both climb up on the bar and sit with their pussies at chest level to you. They both spread their knees and gesture for you to enjoy what you hope is the appetizers. "Blonde or Redhead, which one first" you say to yourself. You decide on both at the same time as you reach out and touch their wet pussies. They spread their legs wider as you slip a finger into each of them. Their clits are swollen and they are so wet. They begin to kiss and fondle each other as you start to penetrate them with now two fingers each. The two women begin to breathe heavier and you hear the redhead begin to moan. You get out of the barstool and lean over putting your face between her legs. You start to suck her wet clit as you drive your fingers into her aching pussy. She’s moaning louder and getting so wet so you plunge three fingers into her and start fucking her with your hand. Moments later she screams out in ecstasy as she releases her sweet juices all over your hand. You lick her furiously, devouring as much as you can and meanwhile still impaling the blondes pussy with your thick fingers. You stand up and the blonde leans in and kisses your wet mouth and licks the redheads juice from your face. The blonde rolls over on the bar and kneels in front of you and now has her ass inches from your face. The redhead smacks the blondes ass cheek. You reach up and do the same to the other. The blonde spreads her knees and gives you full access to her ass and pussy. You lean in and start to lick her tight, inviting asshole. You take your middle finger and gently slip it inside as she squirms and pushes against your hand. You slip your index finger into her ass and she squeals with pleasure. You take your other hand and slip three fingers into her now soaking pussy and begin to fuck her ass and pussy with both hands. She’s riding your hands and you feel her pussy tighten around your fingers. Her asshole begins to tighten as a wave of orgasm takes her and she squeals loudly, her body shaking. The women are laying on the bar, spent and breathing heavy as you hear a noise behind you. As you turn you see it’s the hostess with the ebony hair and red heels. "Your table is ready Sir" and holds her hand out to you. As you try to stand your hard cock is jetting out and almost painful to bear. You take the hostess’ hand and begin to walk out the room glancing back at the two beautiful women laying on the bar. The hostess leads you into the dining room and there on a long linen draped table I’m naked, laid out like a buffet. As you get closer you see all the delicacies I have waiting to feed your appetite. On my breasts are mounds of smooth whipped cream. On my belly are plump cherries swimming in a sweet pool of cherry syrup. My arms and legs are lined with ribbons of warm caramel and my smooth, soft pussy is covered with juicy strawberries drizzled with melted chocolate. You don’t know where to start as your cock is pulsing against your slacks so hard that you cant even think straight. You start at my breasts and begin to lick mouthfuls of whipped cream off exposing my hard, sticky nipples. From there you move to my belly and suck up a plump, red cherry, eat it feverishly and go back for more. You pick up another cherry and come up to my mouth where you feed me the plump fruit and kiss me with wanton desire. You then run your tongue along the ribbons of caramel on my arms and legs until you come to the valley covered in chocolate and strawberries. You start to tease me and lick the chocolate dripping down my swollen clit. Im trying not to move but your mouth is so warm and wet and feels so good on my body. I cant contain myself as a moan escapes my lips when you plunge your entire mouth onto my pussy and devour the strawberries and melted chocolate. I cant contain myself anymore and I feel the pressure building inside me. My back arches and I orgasm with such ferocity as I grip the table linen in my hands and scream in pleasure. As I lay there panting you say to me, "I have to have you, I cant take it". I sit up and with only a wide grin on my face and without a word I gesture for the hostess. She slides a blindfold over your head and covers your eyes and says, "Come with me Sir". She leads you down the hall and into another room. She sits you down and you feel a bed beneath you. You start to get excited and your heart is pounding. You hear heels coming across the hardwood floors, "Wait, that’s more than one pair, Oh my!" you say as you feel hands on you in an instant. The blonde bartender, redhead dancer and ebony haired hostess are all beginning to take your clothes off. With the blindfold still on the ladies lay you back and rest your head on the pillow. Moments later you hear the door open again. You then feel my familiar lips pressed against yours as I kiss you hard and deep and begin exploring your mouth with my tongue. Then you feel hands run up your legs and touch your soft, velvety sack followed by soft, warm lips kissing it gently. You start to feel a warm, wet mouth on one nipple and the other being pinched. One woman takes your hand and guides your fingers into her pussy as another woman does the same with the other hand. Your cock is twitching and is so hard and inviting. The next thing you feel almost puts you in sensory overload; small breast models a hot, wet mouth covers the head of your cock and a hand grasps the base and squeezes. I lean in close to your ear and whisper, "enjoy sweetheart" and take the blindfold off of you. As you look around all four of us are there and getting ready to please you in every way possible (blonde, redhead, ebony hair and me-brunette). The blonde continues to suck on the head of your engorged cock and stroking your hard shaft. Your cock is glistening from her wet mouth as she takes your further into her mouth. She looks up at you as you watch her suck harder. Then she plunges you deep in her throat until her nose is pressed against your stomach. "OH YES" you say as she rhythmically rubs your shaft and swallows your cock over and over. She can mpl masha tell you’re about to explode because you balls tighten and the veins are bulging from your shaft so she stops and wont let you cum. The ebony haired hostess removes your fingers from her pussy as does the redhead. Ebony crawls up and straddles your face. As you stick your tongue out, she lowers herself on your waiting tongue as you nuzzle the small dark patch of hair surrounding her pussy. You begin to lick the wet pussy in front of you mpl studios talia even deep and hard. You grab ebony’s hips and start to tongue fuck her then suck her clit. She begins to ride your face faster…she cant stop. I lean over and grab her nipple in my mouth as she pinches the other hard. I suck on her perfect breast as she screams when the orgasm envelops her. When the orgasm subsides, she crawls off of you, spent and hot. You then watch as the blonde and I start to lick your achingly hard cock together. While one of us is sliding our lips along your shaft the other is sucking on the head of your cock. Meanwhile, the redhead moves between your legs and opens them wide. She begins to lick your asshole and the goosebumps spread all over your body. Sensing you’re enjoying it she slips a finger inside your ass and begins to slowly finger fuck you. You feel like the head of your cock is going to blow up like a rocket as the three of us are in synch stroking, sucking and fucking you. After several minutes of pure bliss its my turn to bring you over the edge. I crawl on top of you and look you into your eyes as the ebony haired temptress grabs your cock and the blonde spreads my pussy lips. She guides you to the entrance of my pussy and I slide down ever so slowly along your unbelievably hard cock. The look in your eyes and on your face is like a caged animal waiting to conquer. The ladies begin to suck and fondle my breasts as I grind against you. The redhead continues to finger fuck your ass as I start to ride you harder. Up, down harder, faster…you’re trying to make it last, but the pressure is building. You cant take it anymore….you grab my hips and I ram down onto you meeting your hard thrusts upward. "Yes baby" I say, "give it to me, Im cuming". You are so hard, Im so wet and then you throw your head back and in a loud, husky yell you explode inside me gripping my hips like a vise. It causes me to buck wildly releasing my hot, wet juice all over your cock. As the ladies release us both, I collapse on your chest as we relinquish what strength we had left. You wrap your arms around me and kiss the top of my head. "Happy Birthday Darling" I say as we lay embraced together in exhaustion. toalwaysbeme

XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0