Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

back casting couchThis story is a bit out of order chronologically, but it was requested. (see previous stories for more background) Joy and I were in no certain terms, a complicated pair. She had been the rd member of a Master/Mistress/slave threesome relationship from years past. My then former g/f and I (her Mistress) had long since parted ways at this point but slave Joy and I kept in contact throughout the years. Events finally worked themselves out down the road and we decided to continue the M/S relationship. Sexually speaking, we had vastly different ideals in what turned us on. I loved private, intimate sessions behind closed doors. Joy, being the opposite end of the spectrum, loved anonymous sex acts out in public or in front couch audition of an unaware audience. Big differences to be sure, but we did have other common grounds (sexually speaking that is) that made "us" work and it is there where our tale begins. Bit of Background Five years later since our last meeting had free back room casting couch free videos casting couch done little to diminish Joy's beauty and cute cheeks. She was still '", same thick strawberry blonde curls that now came down to her upper back. That naturally athletic frame sporting some meat on her bones but far from chubby or fat. Joy had something of a curvier body over the years but still those same little to no hips and tits to speak of. Her most striking features were that of her baby blue eyes and thousands of cute freckles over milky white skin. Joy's best (and my favorite) feature was her round and bubbly ass that appeared to protrude out even more so than it did five years prior. Joy was into the fantasy "idea" of sex. It was every bit the mental game with her and less about seeking the physical act of actually fucking. She masturbated often to erotic novels, did the omegle thing for a while and even found her way on fetlife's social network. When not late night sexting or chatting it up sexually with random strangers, Joy was a loner by all accounts. She didn't see sex with herself or with a man as any different. It was pretty much the same to her. What was different was the thrilling act of being dominated or ordered to do sex deeds for others or in public. That truly got her juices flowing. Once she got her physiological rocks off, she was game to do just about anything sexually which suited me just fine. Mental foreplay was something I enjoyed as much as she did. We started off small with the sex acts and public stuff. Chance encounters where fondling, groping and quick finger probing where achieved in crowded areas. At first, I was the one who was scared, not Joy. As my confidence and boldness grew, so did the acts of peril itself. Fucking in densely covered parks during the wee hours. Her walking in a tight mini-skirt and no panties while near a balcony of a crowded mall. She loved it! Joy and I enjoyed working our way up the challenge ladder and the dares were increasing in complexity. She rarely turned down anything knowing I was there to protect her. Trust was established early on back in the Sarah days so the years only further sealed those bonds. Public Patio Play Her apartment was perfectly suited for the more daring stuff because the patio she owned was on on the first floor and it was a comfortable environment to explore. Her patio/deck was situated overlooking a sparsely wooded community running trail that curved up and just out of sight. The trail below her patio looked up to a short steep embankment meeting up with a wall of low dense shrubs. It was ideal for whomever was seated on her outdoor furniture and table because we could see all of them while the runners got an upper shoulder/head view and nothing more. Joy and I took full advantage of this line of sight protection. The first few times outside on the table and chairs, she just had on no panties on and a towel to drape from prying upstairs neighbors. I generally ate out her pussy or inserted toys which she loved. Then it escalated to no bottoms at all and her unable to bring any covering for the outside. The thing was, her sliding back door leading to her apartment was several steps higher which meant the runners could have a full body view of any occupants going in and out of her place. This is where the mind games of Master/Slave came into play. By now, she was comfortable with me and I was confident that she would obey nearly every command I gave her. When I arrived and ordered her to the patio for our mid-morning "lunch", she assumed it was just bottomless attire as she streaked to get to her seat. Not this time! I ordered her to fully strip except for the shoes. Joy bit her lower lip in anticipation and fear. While she performed her designated task, I opened my bag and popped out the ultra small thin fabric for her to inspect. It was some thrift store tee-shirt with the former word "Slut" barely legible across the chest. The reason one could barely read it was that I had cut the thing off across the breasts. The look of dread amusement on her face spoke volumes. Today we were stepping it up a notch. Joy took the half-shirt and put it on leaving her entire midriff and nipples exposed just under the severed shirt. The only thing fully covered on her body was her feet, shoulders and collarbone. Joy tugged and pulled on the thin fabric and was just able to get her pink nips covered. Her nearly naked form was always a sight to behold. I normally make my slaves shave the snatch or at least trimmed down to a small V, Joy's strawberry blonde carpet was naturally thinned out and not needing of deforestation. Her milky white freckled ass was ordered to go outside and sit per usual. She peered out the sliding glass door blinds and checked down the path and neighboring patios. The coast being clear, she opened the door and darted quickly to her seat and sunk down low in the chair in both fear and excitement. The runners view up to Joy's back patio was only a small part of the public displays of nakedness problem. Her next door neighbors had a direct view of her seated position from inside their apartment. In fact, they could probably see us right then and there and we couldn't see them. Joy's nearly naked form was slouched down in her seat while trying to cover up her lady bits with her arms and hand from potential prying eyes. I took my time unpacking our lunch, placed them on the tray and casually made my way to the patio. Her baby blues were wide with excitement and trepidation. The upstairs occupants could be watching, her neighbors could come outside at any moment. Each patio near to her's had a choice view of her exposed flesh but it was the upstairs ones that overlooked her place with a birds eye view. All's each of her upper cohabitants had to do was peer over the balcony ledge, and visually take in everything she had to offer. This is what got her motor revving! Mentally torturing her was my part of the game. I stepped down from the sliding glass door and onto the patio. Tray in hand, I placed the food and drink on the table and started serving us lunch. "No Slouching" was my casual response and Joy sat back up in her seat as if this was High Tea time. No Runners present, neighbors were either gone or inside and the upstairs inhabitants were quiet. The first runner appeared from behind her on the trail within a few minute. I casually notified Joy that someone was coming and she squeaked in quiet terror. She and I were familiar with this routine except now with the added excitement of her nearly being naked minus the covered shoulders. I ordered her to stay in place and her face flushed white as the man sprinted down the path. I was seated across from her casually eating and nodded to the man as he passed. He didn't even look up or acknowledge our presence. Joy visually relaxed as she now saw the man run passed facing away from her. The excitement was building in waves for my little public nudity nymph. I finished my first lunch while Joy continued nibbling on her's. Clearly not interested in food. However, my second lunch was about to start. I slid off my chair and knelt before the legs of my freckled friend and pulled on her fanny to scooch forward . She leaned back in her chair and spread her legs out wide over the edge of the patio chair. Her pussy presented in all of its glory. I dove in with my tongue and lapped away. Joy's reaction was instantaneous. Squirming and wriggling in place while trying to remain calm and normal from the torso up. Within moments, Joy squeaked again and tensed up. Another runner! This time coming from her direction. Her eyes were panicked but too her credit, she remained mostly slouched in her seated position. Mostly out of view from the passerby, I see her give a half assed wave and a smile to whomever as they go by. Her upper body stance is that of bored relaxation but her lower left hand is squeezing mine with intensity to match her excitement. A second-floor window down about -4 apartments slides open. Joy nearly jumps up to run inside but I hold her down. She's now sitting upright on the edge of the seat almost hunched over table. I'm no longer at a good angle for carpet munching so I move to her side just out of visual sight of the runners. My finger plunges into her pussy and her body tenses as if acting cold. Joy is being finger fucked for a few minutes when the tell tale treads of runner's shoes are heard. Where was it! The echo reverberations sound like its coming from her back and she is now mostly hunched over in the chair and back exposed. The skimpy shirt (if you could call it that) has risen high above her back clearly showing the area what should have been her biniki top or bra strap. It's a pair of female joggers by the voices we hear and one of them notices Joy's form slouched over on the table. Joy is panicking and making ultra low whispers for me to stop so she can run inside. Damn if she bares it all at that point. I'm still visually out of sight so the runner's think its just a solo occupant out on the patio. "You alright?" one of the ladies shouts up. Joy is beyond freaked out because I'm still fingering her snatch in her almost naked form and just feet away are two women (possibly neighbors) who are trying to start up dialogue. "yes, just..."I can tell by her quivering voice she is coming up on a massive orgasm, "....just a little stomach ache." a moment of dead air passes, "...just cramps". I hear murmuring between the two ladies but footsteps are still steady which means they hadn't fully stopped running. At this point, Joy muffles a gasp of air which tells me she's seconds away from an orgasm. I stop fingering now and hold position knowing full well the ladies down below heard the noise too. "You sure you're alright?" asks the lead lady. Footsteps at stopped completely at this point. I realized we had to bolt in a few seconds because just a few steps up the embankment would give us away visually. "Yes, I'm... fine" Joy's face was scrunched up when she said this and now peered out over to them. "Just a bad free back room casting couch day is all... I'm ok". I'm trying not to breath or make a sound. The two ladies murmur to themselves a bit and send their condolences on the lady cramps. Footsteps are heard fading away down the path and Joy all but bolts into her place right then and there. I'm holding her legs down while slowly taking in air a little at a time. Our closest call yet and it was exhilarating. Her pussy is literally dripping in juices and she wants release. I'm far from done with her. I sit back on my chair and slouch back in anticipation. I order joy on her hands and knees and to unzip my pants. Her warm lips envelope my cock and she is giving me another heavenly blow-job that only happens when she's revved up. A few walkers make their way up behind me and Joy doesn't stop her silent sucking. Out of sight, her boldness increases and she acts like we are the only two people on earth. No acknowledgment from those two either. I am fully hard at this point at Joy is on the verge of causing a backyard flood herself. I order her to stop and to sit back on her heals. We are to continue our exploits back on inside but not before another dare. Joy sits on her haunches with palms on the ground. I wait for the perfect moment and spot a runner making his way up the path for another lap. It was the same focused sprinter we saw earlier at the start of the day. I'm now zipped up and fully presentable. I stand up to head inside as the runner approaches. I signal Joy to stand up with my hand and she hesitates out of fear. That panicked rebellious look in her eye beams up at me. I motion with my hand that she had one more chance to stand up and she quickly does. Her bared back and ass are exposed to the trail but the passing jogger doesn't even break stride. He continues on unhindered in his task. Joy stands before me, starting blankly at the sliding glass door, her ticket to covered freedom. I give her the nod to look out over he left shoulder and she immediately does. The runner's back is toward us and she whips her head back to me in excited approval. She wasn't spotted! With that, I give her the OK to head inside and I leave the tray and lunch remains out on the table. Her cute butt darts inside and behind the vertical blinds as she peaks out from her nearly naked form. I stroll in, order her to close the door but to keep the blinds half open. She is to bend over at the waist, hands on the sliding glass and look out at the passing pedestrians. It's dark enough on the inside of her living room that it would be hard pressed to notice anything out of the ordinary upon passing glance. Pants and shirt off, I suit up and quickly move into position behind her awaiting form. Joy knows this routine by now and she is to stare outside and not look back. Normally I blindfold her while doing this so she gets that extra exhilaration from "not knowing" if people are passing. Today I want her to see everything. Neither of us last long as we had been heightened by the earlier activities. Joy cums fast (as usual) while I climax away with a few grunts and low moans. Round Two The pair of us relax on her couch for a bit as we recover for another go. She is sitting in her usual curled-up-over my lap position as I fondle her pussy and tits from behind. She absentmindedly swirls my leg hairs in bliss. Always the obedient slave after an orgasm. After a few moments if playful teasing and petting, she is ready to go and announces it proudly. I order her on the floor kneeling at my feet (again, good slave) while I leave the room. I head to her adult toy chest in her bedroom for some additional tools to aid in our public sex and nudity fun. I come back with her favorite dildo and small butt plug and she looks up with a smile. She's ordered to go back to the sliding glass door, turn around, and this time she is present her ass facing the outside public. She's a few feet in from view so it's hard to actually see anything unless one is actively looking inside. I make her bend over at the waist, legs wide apart with hands on knees. It's truly an awesome sight and I love every visual moment of her submissive form. "Please fuck my p.pussy Master." is the cue I need to begin. I slide the dildo in her lubed up pussy and it gives way to little protest. I'm now pumping away and she's accepting it with passionate moans and gasps. Joy is now occasionally peering out between her legs with an upside-down view of any potential voyeurs. From the runners vantage point, the patio table is obscured while the view of the inside of the apartment is better the more centered they get. The buttplug gets rested the entrance to her tight little asshole and the slow process begins. Joy loves the butt stuff but her backdoor is extremely tight and often requires lots of patients to get anything to go in. She knows I'm an avid anal lover but with her, rectal reaming is few and far between. Generally the butt play is just stretching out her bum with the small plug and then upgrade the size to my well lubed thumb if things get good. I adore that she's a fan of posterior probing and rarely rejects my initiations. Today she's ready to be DP'ed with a plug up one end and my cock about penetrate her pussy. I turn her bent over form so that she's facing sideways to the potential runners. There's been a lull of passerby's up to this point so I know there is bound to be a few soon. I mount her pussy from the rear and start pumping away. No more than a minute later, a pair of walkers are spotted crossing by our view. Joy notices and squeals in lusty excitement as she always does. They casually pay no notice to our antics as they stroll on out of sight. Thrusting continues and my hands are grasping her hips tight as I pull her pussy into my dick. Joy's bent form is gyrating into mine with a musicians rhythm. Our mutual orgasm is building fast and she is staring straight out the window in hopes another walker appears. We hold back our throws of orgasmic bliss for the next person we see and it feels like forever. I slap her ass cheeks, rake my fingernails across her back for added sensation. It's throwing her over the top and I know she's holding in a massive orgasm. "Cum before another runner appears and you'll be my cum slut for a week!" (weak threat I know but she takes it seriously) Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, a walker passes by the nearly one way window and Joy nearly screams in release. She bucks hard into my cock and I feel the urge to cum. Joy is'n't stopping! she's cumming hard this time and not her usual short quick ones. The buttplug all but falls out of her loosen asshole and I shove it back in increasing her pleasure senses. My orgasm is strong and intense and I fill the condom up with man chowder. Joy still has her hands on her knees and is swaying back and forth like a drunk trying to keep balance. I'm practically holding up her bent over form up by her hips. Joy eventually totters over to the couch and climbs up on it knees first. She plops down hunched over with her face buried into the cushions and legs under her. I'm bared witness to that perfect bubbled ass with a butt plug still lodged in place and its like asking to be played with. I smile a grin of satisfaction knowing that she would be requesting more stuff like this in the future. Joy was a closest exhibitionist and I knew how to get her motor running. GoneWildMales comment

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
33967 Using Copiers Will Give Reliable Quality Work To You Lydia57I001818570 2015.10.17 9
33966 Veinte Razones Por Las Que Debes Mudar Tu Colchón DonnellBurks81630 2015.10.17 42
33965 Custom Sweat Shirts ShellaJ83047540108 2015.10.17 10
33964 To Balance Working At Home SuzannaFewings6 2015.10.17 6
33963 Treinta Y Cinco Cierra Con Caídas, Banca Mediana Descolla TorstenZelman4713429 2015.10.17 26
33962 She Pointed In Order To Information Gleaned With Store Visits EstelaHeadrick54 2015.10.17 3
33961 Choosing Between Home Water Purification Systems SybilSeaman629170 2015.10.17 7
33960 Ugg Boots Keep Spouse And Children Warm All Winter Lane16T3698237836 2015.10.17 8
33959 Moncler Optical Frames BiancaKys412268 2015.10.17 10
33958 Por Qué No Debes Tender Tu Cama Justo Después De Levantarte OliverWray8357344 2015.10.17 32
33957 Colchoneria En La Capital De España SiennaLamontagne1666 2015.10.17 20
33956 The Results Of Traffic Congestion Savannah26R1858827981 2015.10.17 89
33955 Required Reports And Files In Purchasing A Home CharliChapman65074 2015.10.17 8
33954 Viv Thomas Lesbian - Eight Lessons About Viv Thomas Butterfly You Need To Learn Before You Hit 40 Donald42C72696967704 2015.10.17 30
33953 Songkran Venture: Thailandis New Year Water Celebration - Part 1 Of 2 JulietaCarnevale 2015.10.17 6
33952 Moncler Jackets London JannieDilke0824 2015.10.17 16
33951 Traffic Ticket Lawyers, Attorneys In Cherry Hill, Newjersey (NJ) ShirleyMatthews5 2015.10.17 31
33950 Jergones Antiacaros NidaEverson6435 2015.10.17 15
33949 Free Products Of Michael Kors Handbags Outlet MarcelinoM43213 2015.10.17 25
33948 Www.amateurallure - 9 Super Useful Tips To Improve Doggystyle Pov Porn ColinSteven1061227 2015.10.17 10
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0