Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Laurie worked a small desk job at a corporation, and at 23 she was doing well for herself. She had gone out with a new friend from the office one night, Kara, and they had gone clubbing. Kara had asked Laurie to look after her purse whilst they were walking home because she was going to buy a pack of cigarettes. Suddenly, a cop came up to her and asked if she was working this corner and before she could respond she dropped Kara's purse and a white, square pack fell out onto the floor. Suddenly the cop threw her down on the ground, arms held behind her back and a gun pressed to her temple. He was screaming at her, saying something about a kilo of cocaine. She couldn't hear him. She just silently cried in shock, mascara streaking down her face. She never saw or heard from Kara again. Laurie stepped off the prison bus, hands shaking. She looked at the large, intimidating, brown building and couldn't believe she was going to spend a few years here. She was quickly processed, had her fingerprints taken and forms signed. She was stripped of her clothes by a stern looking, grey-haired security guard who ungracefully opened her vagina and asshole. Shining a flashlight down each hole and rooting around inside with a finger or two, causing her to gasp. She was then assaulted with a hose spray of freezing water and then had some prison clothes thrown at her.She was close to tears again as she put them on. A white tank top and a dull orange jumpsuit. As she was walked down the prison block she got a mix of insults and cat calls from the other inmates. Laurie was on the small side, 5,2, and fairly skinny with a pair of C cup tits. She had very pale white skin, light blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Despite this, Laurie had always been very meek and shy. Never one to bring attention to herself. But right now she saw an animalistic hunger in the eyes of some of the prison girls, a lot of them big girls with lots of tattoos and much older than her. They were eying her up and down. She heard someone call out "That fresh white pussy is gone make a tasty little hoe! Ayy BABY!". She flushed red and stared at the floor like a little girl. Laurie was in A block, 20 cells that had two sets of beds in them each. The guard pointed to her cell and she saw a small bed with clean blankets and a pillow on top of it. Along with another set of prison clothes. She started setting aside her tooth brush and things when suddenly she felt a pair of eyes on her. She turned around and realised she hadn't noticed her cellmate. She was on the tall side, with short spiky shock of black hair and a tattoo on her arm. Laurie noticed that she was slightly thicker than her but still thin, a few years older than Laurie but not much. And there was something about her eyes that greatly frightened Laurie. "Hey little bunny, you look all shook up. Must be your first time here. What's your name, bunny?" She spoke with a soft southern drawl, her voice was deeper than the average woman. "L-L-Laurie" She whispered. "Hahaha I like that, bunny. I'm Roseanne. A pleasure. What's a nice girl like you in for?" Laurie took a deep breath and said "D-Drugs. A k-kilo of cocaine. Wasn't mine. Accident." Roseanne laughed again. "That's what they all say, but I believe you, bunny." She smiled "You need anything bunny, you tell me." Laurie couldn't help but notice the way that Roseanne was staring at her body, like it was her next meal. "Yeah, t-thanks". Roseanne turned around and started stripping down and got into her bed. Laurie saw the words "BAD BITCH" tattooed across her back before she got in. Laurie got into bed in her clothes and instantly fell asleep. It was early dawn when Laurie woke up and it was completely silent except for a light sound she could hear. A panting and a slight shuffling of sheets. As viv thomas sex her eyes adjusted to the near darkness she saw her cellmate across the room, eyes closed and hands under the sheet. Rapidly rubbing between her legs. Laurie could even hear some light moans from her. She didn't know what to do and couldn't look away, just keep quiet. Laurie had never been attracted to women and still wasn't but she found it so strange to see this hard prison woman masturbating across her. She moved her legs and suddenly Roseanne opened her eyes and looked right at Laurie. She gasped, unable to move. Roseanne took her hands out from the sheets and pulled up her trousers, stepping out of the bed. Walking over to Laurie and crouching by her bed. "Oh bunny, I just got so hot and bothered when you came into my little room here. With that tight, cute, little body. I couldn't help myself. My pussy was aching with all your teasing." Roseanne's face was close to Laurie's now, who was terrified. "I-I'm not.. I-I'm not into... that sort of thing You know... women..." stuttered Laurie. "Oh you are now, bunny. You are now." Roseanne pulled Laurie out of her bed. Laurie, finally waking from her frozen shock, suddenly shouted "NO!" and tried feebly slapping at Roseanne's firm arms. Roseanne laughed and threw her to the floor "You dumb little slut. You think you got a choice in this bunny?" Roseanne twisted Laurie's arm behind her back hard enough to make her yell and her eyes water. She felt Roseanne roughly pull off her clothes from her body. First her orange jumpsuit, which was bundled around her waist. She then lifted Laurie by her arms and pulled off her white tank top, making Laurie fall and slam against the cold floor, naked. Roseanne turned her over on to her back and held her chest down with her foot whilst she stripped herself. "Ooh bunny bunny bunny... You are a fine piece of pussy. Mmm!" Laurie weakly tried to cover her breasts and pussy but Roseanne slapped them away. She then held her hand to her throat tightly so that Laurie could barely breath. "Now you gonna lick my pussy like a good bitch, bunny. And if you don't, I'm gonna beat you within an inch of your life and then have you tongue my asshole first. And I don't remember wiping..." Laurie whimpered in response. Roxeanne got onto her knees and first grabbed at laurie's white, perky tits. Squeezing them roughly with long fingernails and sucking on her tiny, bright red nipples. Biting them a little. She did this for a minute or two before moving forward, pinning her arms down with her knees and held her lightly haired pussy a couple of inches from her face. Laurie stared at it for, repulsed and in disbelief viv thomas clips of the thought of another woman's vagina for the first time. She saw the tattooed letters "Eat Me" just above Roseanne's pussy before suddenly she dropped it down on Laurie's face. Laurie felt it pressed against her mouth and did nothing for a few seconds until Roseanne smacked her pussy hard. "Get licking, you dumb cunt!" Laurie put her tongue out and started licking inside her cellmate's pussy. She slipped it in softly at first and then going in deeper and moving her tongue around inside. Licking again and again. Laurie could feel that Roseanne's pussy was hot and sticky. Still freshly wet with juices from her masturbating. Her nose was pressed up into Roseannes's black pubic hair, smelling musky and sweaty. Strangely, Laurie didn't find the smell displeasing. Roseanne slapped Laurie's tit this time and sped up. Wriggling her tongue in this strange woman's fleshy, pink pussy. Roseanne was moaning now "ohh..bunny, you ain't half bad at this. You sure you ain't ever eaten before?" Laurie could hardly breath and was crying slightly. This criminal pussy taste filling up in her mouth. Laurie started eating out Roseanne harder now, hoping to end it as quick as she could. Roseanne started moving her hips and riding Laurie's face like her own personal sex toy. "OHH GOD! I'm gonna make you my personal little prison bitch, bunny. You gonna be addicted to my pussy before you leave this place." "Mmph! Mmph!" Laurie shouted into her cellmate's cunt. Then she starts riding Laurie even faster and screams "OH FUCK! OH FUCK ME, YOU DIRTY LITTLE RAG MUNCHING WHORE!" Roseanne's big, freckled D-sized tits bouncing wildly. "I'I'M CUMming... ooooooh..." She went into silence as warmth gushed from Roseanne into Laurie's mouth and over her face. Roseanne sat there for a while before getting up, wiping her hands on her wet pussy before she shoved them into a shocked and messy Laurie. Gagging her and forcing her to clean pink velvet viv thomas them for her. She then took them out, sighed before tapping Laurie and walking back to her bed. Her serpent tattooed, naked leg getting back into the covers. Roseanne quietly said "We're gonna have a lot of fun from now on my little bunny." Laurie lay there naked on the floor, her hair dishevelled and her face covered in drying, sticky pussy juice. She felt hollow and awful. Not just about being raped but by a woman. She didn't know if she could viv thomas clips get up. She felt exhausted and awake at the same time. Violated but worst of all, part of her didn't dislike it. Something stirred in her and it scared her. She eventually got up and got back into bed without a sound. marcusfeb

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
5391 Ascolta L'autodifesa Del Regista JuniorKfa9193493846 2015.10.05 11
5390 As You Can See TanjaCline31208748 2015.10.16 11
5389 As Well As For Use In Industrial Applications Shona23D79755261126 2015.10.18 29
5388 As Shown By Fossil JackieLindstrom74101 2015.10.16 22
5387 As Opposed - No-Fuss Secrets And Techniques For Kaspersky Coupon Code 2020 MagdaMauer590969076 2015.10.17 20
5386 As Opposed - Important Criteria Inside Of Kaspersky Coupon Code 2017 MagdaMauer590969076 2015.10.17 7
5385 As More Styles Are Either Becoming More Intricate Or Simple Micheline1120232455 2015.10.17 1
5384 AS Minions Paradise Hack Device Cheats Engine Download 2015 Survey CharleyBorden1925454 2015.10.17 9
5383 As Former Armed Forces As The Buy Of Coddle And Wellness Handle Products Is Concerned Well-nigh People Do The Buying From Matchless Especial Dealer LloydG0657213309 2015.10.04 4
5382 As Extradition OK'd, War Suspect Dies XiomaraGauthier 2015.10.18 148
5381 As Extradition OK'd Nazi Suspect Dies AllisonFurlong4031 2015.10.16 8
5380 As Eisenhower Said In His 1961 ByronMinaya5355898 2015.10.05 4
5379 As An Area Of Truth Chas30460789476905 2015.10.17 3
5378 As A Way To Generate Your Money On The Internet, Use These Suggestions WiltonMajeski4170727 2015.10.18 2
5377 As A Percentage Of The Total Population DongBuffington5 2015.10.04 46
5376 As A Chinese Company JonathonPulido043 2015.10.05 10
5375 As A Business Concern Owner, You Motivation To Regain Forbidden That Picking The Damage Case Of Financing Whitethorn Lead To Unsought Situations Only Equal Feuds Betwixt You And Your Financier, A Faulting Of Curb That Is Come Out Of The Closet Of You HeatherSouthee50036 2015.10.17 3
5374 As A Business Concern Owner, You Leverage Many Things, Including Computers, Telephone Set Systems, Desks, Tables, Cosmetic Things For The Line Of Work Atmosphere, Ink, Pens, Paper, Customers... NBDFae54516769566871 2015.10.17 11
5373 AS 1830 For Grey Cast Iron AundreaHandley229932 2015.10.17 3
5372 AS 1830 For Grey Cast Iron AidenPullen92570 2015.10.18 8
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2948 2949 2950 2951 2952 2953 2954 2955 2956 2957 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0