Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
My Saturday nights had become boring and routine. My roommates and some of our lady friends would go out to the trendy bar area around where we lived. This time hot nude coeds it was just the guys. So my expectations of anything amazing happening were quite low. Despite this we all prepared for a night out. We bounced around until we found a quieter bar. My friends walked in first and were greatly surprised to see some friends from college who I didn't know.
That's when I saw her. She had a hot girls perfect tight red and black dress on. Shorter dark black hair and brown eyes. Petite with some definition. We were just staring at each other as a flurry of introductions happened around us. My friend nudged me, I staggered and blurted out what passed for an introduction.
I managed to figure out that she was there with one of the guys we ran into. It was their second "date". The guy she was with was clearly drunk. Eyes half open and occasionally catching himself leaning.The night rolled on and her and I chatted more and paid little attention to anyone else. Nobody seemed to notice. She admitted that she wanted nothing more than to escape her date. I obliged because I just felt bad. Last call came and we all began walking out. Her plan was to say she forgot her credit card and I was going to break off and walk home as the frat-bros continued to reminisce. I made it away and we found each other.
We made small talk as I walked her to her car. I attempted to control myself from thinking of the possibilities here. I thought, "don't kid yourself, she clearly just wants to go home". Despite me thinking that we would occasionally brush each other with hands as we turned the corners to get to the parking garage.
As soon as we got into her car it was quiet. I went to reach for my seatbelt and she grabbed my arm. We turned and met eyes again, then kissed. She was strong and forceful with her tongue. More than I expected. To my surprise she had a tongue stud. This was a new experience for me that immediately turned me hard. Our hands began to wander. She soon found my cock hardening down the left side of my pants. My hand reached for her thigh and she spread her legs slightly. Giving me go ahead. I put my hand further up her dress and found her panties were already quite wet. I pulled them aside and started rubbing her clit. Slowly. I put her clit between my middle and pointer finger squeezing it as I increased my speed which she clearly approved of. I quickly slid her panties down further to her knees naked big asses and she instinctively reclined her seat and put her knees up to her chest. Granting me a much better angle. I gripped her neck firmly from behind and supported her. Still kissing her I bit her lower lip and pulled away slowly as I slid my fingers inside her. Our lust was overwhelming at this point. She moaned in delight. With every pump of my fingers she became more and more wet. I began moving my arm up and down in conjunction with my fingers. I felt her quiver inside and squirt. Hard. The seat of her car was drenched.
She put her legs down and put her seat up. Then practically ripped my pants off and got to my cock. I was rock hard and precum had soaked through my underwear. She quickly devoured it me. Having never had a girl suck on me with a tongue stud I was in overcome with ecstasy. The novelty and craziness of it all was hitting me. Plus she knew exactly what to do. How hard to suck, how fast, and when to swirl the top of my cock with her tongue so I felt the stud even more.
I knew I wouldn't last long if she kept at it. I pulled her off and made her slide over onto me. Took my pants off and pulled her panties aside. She guided my cock inside her. All I could feel was melting warmth and a tight grip. Unbelievable. I grabbed her hips and pressed her down hard. Making her feel all of me. I grabbed her firm ass and began moving her up and down my cock. She put her legs under her and took control. Alternating between long slow thrusts and small quick ones. I loved feeling her lips slide against my cock when she went slow.
I took over and grabbed her hips and began thrusting upward faster and faster. She place one of her hands flat on the roof to push her down harder on top of me. As I was pumping as fast as I could she moaned to not stop. I tried to go even faster and then I heard a small yelp. She fell back against the dash and off of me. Legs quivering. Muttering something under her breath. A few seconds later she moved over to the other seat and said nothing naked girl images as she went to town on my cock again with her mouth. Being unable to help myself I reached for her pussy again. Sliding my fingers up and down hot erotic sex her soaked lips as she slurped and sucked at my cock.
Every so often she would go as deep as she could, come up and use her hand on my cock and lock eyes with me...then go soft core videos right back to it. I began to be unable to hold myself back any longer. At this point I assumed she knew where I would finish. I put my hand on the back of her head and gripped her hair. Dictating how fast she went and how far down she went. When I came I pushed her down further so I was at the back of her throat. I came hard. My cock pulsed hard as she kept her lips locked tight and swirled her tongue around every load. She swallowed and slowly sucked up and down my cock twice.
We sat in silence for a couple minutes after that. Laughed and both didn't really know what to say. She took me home. I told my friends some lame excuse about forgetting my phone. I'm supposed to see her again this weekend.
If this doesn't suck maybe I'll post again.

noteofdeath

1. Colon Cleanse Detox - Why We Must Detoxify And Cleanse Our Colon

Date2015.10.04 ByElkeMcclendon7323952 Views5
    Read More
  2. 15 Muscle Building Rules For Slim Guys And Gals! (Part 2). 15 Muscle Building Guidelines For Slim Guys And Gals! (Part 2). 15 Muscle Building Guidelines For Slim Guys And Gals! (Part 2).

Date2015.10.04 ByMarlysInman228130 Views5
    Read More
  3. hitachi c10fce2 10-in...

Date2015.10.04 ByShad12L39841056 Views5
    Read More
  4. Investing In A House Should Be A Fun And Fascinating Process

Date2015.10.04 ByBreannaCht581331914 Views5
    Read More
  5. Here's more info abou...

Date2015.10.04 ByBasilLehman84290 Views5
    Read More
  6. best mitre saw stand ...

Date2015.10.04 ByAdelaideTwopeny24256 Views5
    Read More
  7. In case you beloved t...

Date2015.10.04 ByLisaX8792667768 Views5
    Read More
  8. If you liked this sho...

Date2015.10.04 ByJohannaOLoughlin1 Views5
    Read More
  9. Top Advice And Tips For Reputation Management

Date2015.10.04 ByChuBettington9295 Views5
    Read More
  10. Maintaining Cesspools, Sewage-disposal Tanks And Also Sewage Therapy Plants

Date2015.10.04 ByJulianneEun34873492 Views5
    Read More
  11. Significant Aspects Of Chiropractor Uncovered

Date2015.10.04 ByMoraHodel66122238832 Views5
    Read More
  12. Lancs Tanks

Date2015.10.04 ByJosefG082938447265 Views5
    Read More
  13. Here's more 10 inch ...

Date2015.10.04 ByKendrick74Z4496 Views5
    Read More
  14. If you beloved this a...

Date2015.10.04 ByAllenBroun099367 Views5
    Read More
  15. If you cherished this...

Date2015.10.04 ByMargie02X830389315581 Views5
    Read More
  16. Handling Personal Injury Lawful Issues? These Guidelines Will Help

Date2015.10.04 ByAlonzoAndronicus9 Views5
    Read More
  17. For more information ...

Date2015.10.04 ByMargie02X830389315581 Views5
    Read More
  18. Learn More About Video Clip Gamings To Help You.

Date2015.10.04 ByFeliciaUyq397859 Views5
    Read More
  19. Extreme Car Driving Simulator Hack

Date2015.10.04 ByZandraU308518230490 Views5
    Read More
  20. Women Court Shoes

Date2015.10.04 ByBenedictMcCormack96 Views5
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 ... 3229 Next
/ 3229
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0