Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

karup girlsFirst post… I’m in my early 30’s and I made a throw just to do this since I don’t need anyone recognizing this story or who I am. I keep my life very compartmentalized. I am a professional who has a very good life but I am single. Therefore I enjoy meeting girls online. I love the chase and live for the real-life meetings and the "hookup" passion. I have had real normal relationships and LTR’s, but for some reason "hooking up" just consumes me at times. Anyway I’m wondering if posting some of these epic sexual experiences I have had might be a bit therapeutic. At any rate, they are 100% real, no need to make shit up, and I hope you enjoy it. This one is the most recent and starts with a craigslist posting I answered last week. The female said she was 22 and that she was "Sexy Intelligent Young Woman Seeking [I don’t remember exactly]" But it was well-written and she said she was only looking for something physical because she has no time for a real relationship. It was about 3 paragraphs, much longer than your typical two sentence "let’s fuck" post. I think that’s why I thought a real person might be behind the keyboard for this one. I responded and sent a couple of SFW photos, expressing I was interested and very much into what she is putting out there. To which she responded it was great that I actually sent a photos without a cock in them because most do not even give that courtesy! She said if I am interested, here are two photos of her, and let’s play an email game… reply for more information The photos were very cute, she was olive skinned, dark long hair, about 5’5, and thin. I will guess 110 lbs. B cup. She looked exotic in a way that you might think "can’t be real, must be a troll". I did a google reverse image search – nothing. So I decided to play along and it was basically "each ask five questions, taking turns, at the end we decide if we want to meet". I was game. But first I asked for a verification pic. I said I wanted her to hold up a sign or something hand-written with her name and my name on it. She did one better and sent a selfie with a cute message in marker on her mirror. I was pretty sure she was legit, but as always, lots of caution. We played the question game and asked things such as, how long have you lived here, what kind of job, ideal make out session, what positions do you like, etc obviously getting more and more sexual. Finally we traded phone numbers to take it to text last Tuesday. First thing she texted me was, "so, Drew, what brings you to craigslist looking for pussy?" I had to say it turned me on to see this cute girl text me like this. I explained that I was interested in her post and whatever happens happens. We kept texting and it got very dirty. Needless to say I was horny as hell but she had to go to dinner with her family. Around 9 PM she texted amateur fuck pictures me again saying she wants to meet me later that weekend amateur xxx pictures (April 4/5). I was still horny from earlier and I said that sounds great but damn we should just meet up tonight for a beer if you feel daring? She said she was cool with that as long as there was no expectation of sex, just in case we weren’t into each other. Unfortunately she lived 30 minutes away which meant that regular meets would take a bit of planning. But I wasn’t going to worry about that right now. I changed clothes and headed out to pick her up at her apartment complex. I got there and waited for about 5 minutes in the dark parking lot until I saw her walking up to my car. Every bit as hot as her pics, this girl was for real! She was wearing a dark blue tank top that was low-cut. Dark jeans. Grey sweater that was open in the front. Slight thigh gap and in great shape. I was immediately drawn to her chest on display, helped up by her push-up bra which we joked about later. We said our hellos and she played navigator to get to a local sports bar. At the bar, it was almost deserted but I sat next to her in the booth which kind of surprised her. I wanted to sit close because as I drink I tend to get a bit flirty and touchy and didn’t want the table to be in the way! We ordered drinks and talked about work and travel. We really seemed to hit it off and we were both touching each others legs and hands as we continued our conversation and drinks. We hit round two and it was clear we were into this. After discussing craigslist and its pitfalls, she said she is actually only 21, not 22 – she wanted to throw off people who might know her (listed the next suburb over as well). Well this was exciting. She is more than ten years younger than me, sweet, sexy, and getting very touchy! She said it was getting late (it was nearly bar close, past 1 AM) and we paid the bill and left. We were pulling into her complex and I asked if she wanted to park somewhere and make out for a bit. She smiled and said, yes, definitely! So we parked in the same parking lot next to the leasing building that I picked her up in. I shut off the car and we leaned in and kissed. It was incredible, very soft lips, a hint of sweet tropical liquor on her breath, and we continue to grope and explore. During our texts I learned she was WAY into giving blowjobs and after a few minutes of kissing she undid my belt and pulled my hardening cock out. She leaned over the console and started licking and bobbing her head up and down, getting my cock full of spit. Jesus fuck it was awesome. After a bit I knew I wanted to feel her pussy so I gently pushed her away and opened up her pants which she coyly said, "oh … what are you doooiinnggg????" as if she was surprised! I got her pants open and slid my hand down, feeling some well-trimmed hair and a humid clit that got wetter the deeper down my fingers got into her slit. She was breathing heavy and kissing my arm as I fingered her. Then she went back to bobbing on my cock. I told her I wanted to get her on a bed right now but sadly she said her roommate was home and she didn’t want to fuck on the first meet – she wanted something that would be repeatedly enjoyable. I wasn’t about to complain but holy shit did I want to get into her pussy. I pulled my hand out of her pants and licked my forefinger and middle finger off, then kissed her deep so she could taste it while her hand stroked me off. Now I had her kneel on the seat so as she leaned over and blew me I could get my hand down the back of her pants, along her ass crack, and rubbing her pussy from behind, dragging a film of pussy cream up to her asshole. I sunk one finger, then two fingers into her pussy for the first time. She looked up from my cock and just sighed , saying "ohhh… right there….mmm" After just a couple minutes of this, as we moaned and said each other’s names along with some "oh fuck"s and "shit that is good", she stopped to get up and kiss me, while she stroked her small hand up and down, from base to tip, my glistening cock poking through my boxer briefs. The wetness was too much and I told her "shit… I’m going to cum if you….." Too late. I started to blow all over her hand. In the dark I couldn’t tell if my cum got on my seat, the console, anything else but my shirt and jeans were definitely getting it. She smiled and laughed a bit over the surprise but it was obviously what she was trying to do. Thankfully I had a travel pack of Kleenex in my door pocket. We cleaned up and kissed, saying this was an enjoyable meeting. I was actually liking this girl beyond the fact that she just blew up my car with my cum. I remembered I was headed to a concert the next night so I asked her, "Do you want to hang out tomorrow night and do something exciting with your craigslist guy?" We laughed and make plans for the next day. I couldn’t believe my luck getting a hot car session like this from a thin 21 hairy amateur tgp year old girl. Would this "relationship" be there tomorrow or would she disappear like one night stands tend to do? If you want to hear how the next couple days went, let me know! Thanks for reading. storiesthrow32 [5

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
1868 Ways To Discover Rip-off Free Job At Residence Jobs (5 Actions). EloiseInnes61459909 2015.10.05 3
1867 A Step By Step Guide. HaiKleiman28524932 2015.10.16 3
1866 House Buying Suggestion RaulPratten834746 2015.10.16 3
1865 7 Home Buying And Selling Suggestion From The Building Brothers. DaleSugerman388 2015.10.16 3
1864 Idea For Buying A Home In The Fall. ToddKeisler54418698 2015.10.16 3
1863 Rug Doctor MargueriteToro44280 2015.10.16 3
1862 Waterford Virginia Homes HMBAlexander5239040 2015.10.16 3
1861 Tax Tips For Homeowners. Jacquelyn403559682 2015.10.16 3
1860 Choosing A House Safety Monitor VelvaAnna768742920 2015.10.16 3
1859 Community First Cooperative Credit Union. HAYClara53928191453 2015.10.16 3
1858 13 House Buying Suggestion For 2013. Steve61C6142737 2015.10.16 3
1857 Should You Invest Or Purchase A Home? HermelindaTrujillo52 2015.10.16 3
1856 Royal Muang Samui Villas, Koh Samui (Choeng Mon Seashore) BettieTost84441 2015.10.16 3
1855 The Best Ways To Locate Legitimate Work From House Transcription Jobs. EmeliaStout93108 2015.10.16 3
1854 Go Deluxe Villas WPLAlta44442021644 2015.10.16 3
1853 CalHFA. EstelaLillico54482 2015.10.16 3
1852 Purchasing A House, Northern VA KittyJ22150066465 2015.10.17 3
1851 Ideas And Recommendations About Buying A Home EsmeraldaSweet287004 2015.10.17 3
1850 De Qué Forma Dormir De Forma Segura Con Un Bebé PQYOctavia52399720 2015.10.17 3
1849 Exactly How To Conserve Money By Building Solar Panels At Home ShanaNyholm9189 2015.10.17 3
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 99 Next
/ 99
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0