Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
I wasn't expecting to pump out all four of these so soon, but I've been flooded with requests to keep it going. I enjoy telling/reliving these stories as much as yall enjoy reading, or at least I hope. Here's the link to my first post in case you wanted to reread or start from the beginning. All the background is at the top. This is part two, the one with Marisa. ... Marisa and I have been friends since fifth grade. Our families have grown up together here in town. She's never found out about her older sister's happenings way back when, which is why we probably worked well for so long. We graduated and went our separate ways at the university. But we still kept in touch. All the way up to my last year and her junior year (last year) we never hung out much. But then we started going to parties together, games and tailgates, drinking and partying. It was weird, but it was fun. We had the same personalities. So, rewind to Spring Break . We got a big group of our friends together and got two condos down in Texas. It was like any other party night for us. We got all dressed up for a night out at the bars. She was wearing this thin, skin tight dress that went about halfway down her thighs. At the time, she's a year old, blonde, boobs your can barely fit your hands around and a firm, but juicy ass. She's -foot- with surprise wild side to her. We all pregamed before going out, then drank at the bars. We danced together, like usual. But that night, she was extra dirty. She really backed into me. And as any guy would, I began to grow down below with this bubbly butt up in my crotch. As the night went on, she reminded me of a conversation we had on the plane. She wanted to be wild down sluts in cars Texas. No one knew her, so she could just be free. Well, she kept bringing that up at the bar. Eventually I caught the hint that she wanted to go back to the condo before the rest of our friends got back. She said she wasn't feeling well and I said I'd help walk her back. No one thought the wiser. We didn't get feet out of the club before she had her tongue down my throat. I picked her up by the ass, and laid my tongue back into her. She pulled away. "I've wanted this for a while now. I've wanted this for awhile," she said, slapping her hand to my cock. We sped walked, practically ran back to the condo. Stubbling into the room I was staying in, we continued to make out. I was hard and she could feel it. "Let me have it," she whispered, biting my ear lobe. I couldn't wait. All I've wanted all night is that ass and it was about to be mine. "On the balcony," I jacking off in the car told her. "Go bend over that balcony and show me your ass." I blame her sister for giving me the confidence and sex drive I had to say stupid shit like that. And the alcohol. She stepped outside to the private balcony off my room. I took off my pants, but slipped a condom on, ready to roll. I came up behind her, she reached back and felt my cock. "OH, well someone is ready, aren't they," she giggled. She wiggled her dress up, leaving it on and revealing to me she wasn't wearing any panties. "I've wanted this for so long," I told her, grabbing both ass cheeks and running my cock along her crack. "Then why wait any longer," and she thrusted her ass toward me. I slipped it in, already wet from our "foreplay." I could hear the smacking over her faint moans. "Uh, uh, uh," her breath got faster and higher. I clenched on with both hands, grabbing her ass like it was two handle bars. I spanked her once, and she continued to moan. I spanked her again and she let out a "oh fuck, do that again." So I did. My cock was sliding in and out, so easily. She came once doing it like that. Then we came back inside and locked the door. She straddled me, sliding in so easily once sex with car positions in a car again. She began to ride, fast at first, then speeding up from there. She launched herself back onto my thighs and it was like a slip and slide. She was screaming at this point. Luckily no one was home. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" she yelled. I slapped and grabbed on to both ass cheeks again and jackhammered her pussy. Cum was flying everywhere, but it didn't matter. It was the hardest and wettest sex of my life, to this day. She laid on top of me, exhausted. But I wasn't done. I rolled her over, and she laid there, limp. I came up behind her and slipped it in her pussy again. She moaned, but couldn't move. I came in from an angle, which got her passionately moaning again. I could feel it, I was close. Ready to cum. I pulled out, ripped off the condom and pushed her ass down onto the bed. I fucked her ass crack until I shot strings of warm, sticky cum down her back and ass. She looked back as I finished. "It's warm. Can I taste?" I leaned up and she sucked every ounce of cum out of my balls. She smiled as I got up to get a towel. We fucked several more times on that break, and kept a relationship going for about six months. But then, again, moved apart and the distance didn't work. I visited once last winter, which led me to her younger sister, Hannah....... Like I said, if you re going the wrong way want some extra details and fun, PM me. Otherwise, be on the look out for part coming soon. Thanks for reading! GoneWildAboutStories comment

1. Google Is My B & %$! (Suggestion.

Date2015.10.04 ByIeshaKnoll45217 Views5
    Read More
  2. Golf Prize Money For Grabs At The 2015 Sony Open In Hawaii.

Date2015.10.16 ByAdriannaHollander Views17
    Read More
  3. Golf Cash Prize Up For Grabs For Players At The 2015 Scottish Open.

Date2015.10.18 BySherryKnudsen53 Views2
    Read More
  4. Golf Cash Prize Up For Grabs For Gamers At The 2015 Scottish Open.

Date2015.10.16 ByAdriannaHollander Views3
    Read More
  5. Going Shopping For A New Laptop? Check These Tips Out First!

Date2015.10.04 ByPCFixForPros31FitnessAdvice789 Views4
    Read More
  6. Go To Abu Dhabi And Also Make Lots Of Money.

Date2015.10.04 ByDamarisCurlewis Views8
    Read More
  7. Getting Head In The Car - The Sex In The Back Seat Diaries

Date2015.10.17 ByAltonList89158581 Views8
    Read More
  8. Getting Head In Car - Car Flashing - What Is It?

Date2015.10.17 ByKaceyXel1630830294614 Views3
    Read More
  9. Getting Extra Cash Online

Date2015.10.03 ByBebeLadner2299036820 Views6
    Read More
  10. Getting Approved For Obama's 'Mothers Return To School' Scholarship Grant

Date2015.10.15 ByBobbyBarraclough Views12
    Read More
  11. Generating Income Online.

Date2015.10.17 ByLayla80T8774877055250 Views30
    Read More
  12. Generating Income On The Web.

Date2015.10.04 ByPamelaCumming404 Views14
    Read More
  13. Generating Income On The Web.

Date2015.10.05 ByCliffSegundo520 Views8
    Read More
  14. Generating Income On The Net.

Date2015.10.16 ByOrvilleMartinelli159 Views1352
    Read More
  15. Functioning At Residence Making Vinyl Fabric Decals.

Date2015.10.15 ByConnieRinaldi48337 Views40
    Read More
  16. Function From Home Organization Opportunities Do You Have What It Requires? By Tyrone Roach

Date2015.10.16 ByMargartGarvey16344 Views11
    Read More
  17. Freelance Information Entrance Jobs Online.

Date2015.10.17 ByLayla80T8774877055250 Views31
    Read More
  18. Freelance Bookkeeping Rates.

Date2015.10.05 ByHildegardeHutcheson9 Views3
    Read More
  19. Free Sex Perfect - Vital Pieces Of Big Ass Girls Pics

Date2015.10.16 ByBradlyNavarrete Views5
    Read More
  20. Free Legitimate Data Entry Jobs.

Date2015.10.04 ByMalorieLayh35627230 Views6
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 Next