Sexy Older Ladies - Six Ways You Can Get More Older Naked Women While Spending Less

by TeresitaHalstead8219 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

Apparently, I found my new FWB (Rick) just in time since I got an amazing Christmas gift from him. A couple of weeks ago, he found out that I have had a threesome with two guys before. He got crazy excited about it. Apparently, he didn't think I was the kind of girl who would be into that kind of thing. He kept hinting at us having one but it wasn't until last weekend that he finally asked if I would ever do it again. Today, we had planned on meeting in the evening for a little Christmas fun. A few hours before we were meeting though, he called me and said he had a present for me if I wanted it. I was thinking he got me jewelry or something and was worried that he was getting attached which would ruin the whole FWB thing. Once he stopped speaking in code and told me he had a friend who was willing to join us I was ecstatic! "Fuck yes!" I think was my exact response. When I got to his place, his friend wasn't there yet. Apparently he was running an hour late. I was not going to wait an hour, so Rick and I got things started. I figured I'd thank him in advance for the by blowing him until he came first. Somehow we ended up 69ing though, but I still sucked him until he came. We took a little break after but within 10 minutes, Rick was ready to go again. I wanted him to save his energy for when his friend got there, but he was so anxious and I didn't have the heart (or the will power) not not give in. So I end up on the bed on my back with Rick giving it to me pretty hard. He kept saying how he couldn't wait until his friend got there so he could watch me suck dick while he fucked me. I added to the dirty talk too and next thing we know, we're both cumming. We were both laying in bed, breathing heavy, recovering from our little mini-session when the doorbell rang. Rick threw some clothes on and went to get the door, and of course it was his friend. I'm still laying on the bed when Rick walks into the room with his friend. "Justin, this is Lisa. Lisa. Justin" He says. Even though I know what's about to happen, I'm thrown off by how nonchalant Rick was about bringing his friend in here while I was naked and obviously just got done getting fucked. I attempt to close my legs and cover up a bit with the sheets, but realize it's a futile effort and instead decide to sit up and extend my hand. "Hey, nice to meet you" "Likewise. I see you two got started without me" he responds while shaking my hand and motioning towards my bare breasts. They still had Rick's last load on them. "Oh, yeah. Sorry. How about I clean up a bit really quick?" I say as I head to the bathroom. "You don't have to" quipped Rick. "Just trying to show some courtesy to your friend" I respond. I figured the least I could do was be nice and clean for the guy. Especially since it's the first time we're having sex. I jumped in the shower and just gave myself a quick rinse. I thought about walking out naked again but still felt self-conscious and threw on Rick's robe. I walked back out to the room and Justin and Rick were sitting on the bed having a drink and chatting. "Aww, why'd you put that robe on?" complained Rick. I just laughed. "I don't mind. Just means we have more fun taking it off again" said Justin. "Well, should we get started then?" I ask awkwardly. The threesomes I had happened very naturally, so I wasn't sure how to get things going. "We thought maybe you could start by going down on us." is what Rick answered with. It seemed as good a way to start as any. So I walked up to the edge of the bed where they were sitting and knelt between them. Rick was just wearing shorts and they were pulled down by the time I was on my knees so I got started on him. Justin started to undo his belt and remove his pants. Once they were off, I reached my left hand over and started to stroke him. He was already hard, which made me very happy. Rick was getting there, so I switched over to Justin. Normally with a new guy, I would start a blowjob nice and slow and work it up. In this case though, I went right to taking as much of it as I could. He had a nice looking cock. Average size but perfectly shaped with a slight upward curve to it. Nice big balls and nicely groomed. I couldn't help but give his balls a good licking too which he seemed to really enjoy. Meanwhile, I could feel Rick's cock hard again, so I went back to him for a bit and just went back and forth for a while. Eventually, when I was working on Justin, Rick got up and got behind me. I could feel him playing with my pussy a bit, checking to see if I was wet. And I was definitely wet. I moaned on Justin's dick as I felt Rick enter me from behind. We stayed that way for a while, until Justin spoke up and said he wanted to switch. I was kind of tired of being on my knees so I took the opportunity to hop up on the bed. "So, do I need a condom?" asked Justin, probably because he noticed that Rick wasn't using one. Normally, I will insist that a guy wear a condom, unless we have a standing relationship (like Rick and I do). But in that moment, I wanted to enjoy this as much as possible, so against my better judgement, I responded "No, it's fine" Justin got on top of me, and slid right into me while Rick knelt next to my face so I could blow him. Rick played with my nipples while he practically fucked my mouth and Justin was doing great fucking me as well. I couldn't help but play with my clit, and it wasn't long before I was cumming. We actually ended up staying in this position for a while, though the guys did switch a couple of times again. Eventually, Justin announced he was ready to cum while he was fucking me. I told him to cum on my face. I was just in one of those moods when I wanted to feel extra dirty. I heard Rick say something like "Told you bro" which made me wonder what exactly he had told Justin about me. Whatever the case, Justin pulled out of me and moved up, jerking off over my face and eventually blowing his load on me. I should note, that Rick never pulled away and I didn't stop blowing Rick while Justin came on my face which I thought was pretty hot. When Justin finished cumming, he got off of me and stepped away from the bed as Rick started to really fuck my mouth. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and had me hang my head off of it. I could feel him spreading my pussy while he fucked my mouth and then I felt fingers slide into me. I realized it was Justin's fingers when I felt Rick's hands back on my tits. This realization made me cum again. It wasn't long after that Rick was ready to cum too. I didn't say anything (not that I could) and he didn't ask, but he must have known what I wanted because he pulled out and came on my face too. Rick sat on the edge of the bed where my head was still hanging and caught his breath. Justin handed me a towel to wipe my face with and even brought me some water which was sweet. Rick decided he wanted to take a shower so I was left naked in the room with Justin. We chatted a bit, mostly him complementing me in one way or another. Of course, us being naked led to the inevitable. We found ourselves making out and got things going. Much to his credit though, he asked if it was okay given my relationship with his friend. I told him not to worry about it. Not that he had a choice since I was on top riding him. Rick got out of the shower to find me on top of his friend. He made a comment though I didn't really hear him and still don't know if he was upset or if it was encouragement or a joke. I really didn't care. Must have not cared that much though since next thing I know he's fingering my ass while he jacked off. Justin said he wanted to fuck me from behind, so I got off of him and he started to fuck me doggy. Rick of course took the opportunity to get another blowjob. When Justin was ready to cum, he pulled out and I could feel him cum on my ass. I continued to blow Rick until he came too. At this point, he didn't cum much since he had already cum so many times. This time Justin excused himself to take a shower, but I asked if I could join him and he didn't object. I really was intending to just take a shower, but we ended up fooling around in the shower too. Afterwards, we got dressed, chatted a bit, and eventually I left. Every Christmas from now on will remind me of tonight. What a night. Hope everyone had a great Christmas! DirtyLisa [3 comments]

Articles