Large Hairy Pussy - Hairy Pussy Tubes Smackdown!

by BethMuramats954 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

big hairy pussiesI am a little bit dubious about publishing my story. The art of the erotic short story seems to be very much the domain of the male of the species and I am most definitely female. Not a young dolly bird I am afraid and staring at fifty from the wrong side! That being said I am (I am told) very attractive, leggy, big boobs ( Ok they are sagging a bit!) and a natural blonde. I divorced 9 years ago and since then I have to admit I have been a little crazy! My adventures are in story form because I wanted to diary them and figured that if anything happened to me and they were found people would assume they were ‘just’ stories. I am no Oxford graduate so please forgive any mistakes and my style of writing. Lizzy Lou Well last night shift of the week then a nice weekend to look forward too. I had just got on the shop floor when Rob our manager sought me out and asked ‘Any chance you could go to the Flysby store tonight and help them out teenage hairy pussy Liz?’... And will I get petrol money and overtime? I asked. Yes, but if you don’t want to drive Jim has just come into to the yard and Flysby is his next drop, he could take you and swing by when he finishes in the morning and pick you up. OK I’ll go with him. Jim often came up to the canteen when we were having our break, a nice enough bloke but nothing special. I found Jim in the yard shutting his trailer doors. I shouted across ‘I hear you are taking me for a ride Jim, Will I be safe with you?’ Steve, one of the warehouse lads, shouted ‘I would be more worried about myself going with you if I was Jim!’ ‘Get in Liz I’ll just get me paperwork signed’. It was like climbing a ladder to the cab but once inside it was warm and comfortable, the long passenger seat giving me plenty of room to stretch out. I have to admit I gave a little start as Jim got into the driver’s seat as I was beginning to drift off in the warmth of the cab. We pulled out of the yard and we were soon on the main road chatting about everything and nothing with me being my usual flighty, flirty self (Some things never change!). After half an hour or so Jim informed that his tacho (Yes I thought it was Mexican food as well!) was telling him he had to take an hour break so not to panic when he pulled into a lay-by, which he did five minutes later. I had to ask, ‘So what do lorry drivers do alone, in lay-bys, in the middle of the night?’ Knowing my sense of humour and openness Jim gave a little chuckle and said ‘Well to be honest Liz I usually have a wank! Bet that shocked you didn’t it?’ I leant across put my hand between his legs and said ‘No, and tonight I think we can do a bit better than a wank, don’t you? A large hand reached across cupped my breast and I was told ‘I hoped you would say that! The next moment we were kissing and I was ecstatic to find Jim’s tongue deep in my mouth. He was still rubbing my breast but his hand had found its way inside my jacket and up my work issue sweat shirt which wasn’t very comfortable for either of us. ‘Let me take it off’ I said pulling away and half turning my back to slip off my jacket, sweatshirt and in a flash of brazenness my bra. When I turned Back Jim was totally naked. Turns out after saying there was nothing special about Jim we were all totally wrong, there were actually nine or ten special things about him and they were all inches! I found myself staring at the biggest, hardest cock I had ever seen and I have seen a lot of cocks in my time! You have strange thoughts at times like these and the one that flashed through my head was, Jesus! It’s as big as my rolling pin! What I actually said was Oh ... My.... God! Jim took my hand and guided it to his cock, my hand went round it but it was so thick and hard my thumb and my fingers could not meet. ‘Is it OK?’ Jim asked....... Ok? I said OK?...It’s wonderful! And if you have anything else to ask me you better ask now because I am very polite and never speak with my mouth full! And with that I slid my mouth over that giant cock and went to work licking, sucking and kissing every inch of it. Jim had an arm round my back and one round my front he had a hand on each of my breasts and he rolled each of my nipples between his index fingers and thumbs sending me crazy and driving me to work my mouth on his cock with even more gusto. I want to finger you, he said and started fumbling for the top of my trousers, I suddenly remembered that I had my big work hairy asian pussy knickers on and somehow managed to arch my back and pull off my pants, knickers, socks and shoes in one (almost) smooth movement. Jim pulled me to him and, now both naked, we started kissing again he slid two fingers into my dripping wet fanny and I gently wanked his cock. God! You are so lovely and wet! ...... I will need to be to stand a chance of getting that in me! Jim asked me to turn round and got me to sit on the large dashboard of his lorry he shuffled across from the driving seat getting me to open my legs so he could put his between them. He leant forward and set his tongue and lips to work on my fanny, licking and kissing my clit until my body shook and my fanny gushed with a shuddering orgasm. Jim just kept right on licking and kissing and I became aware of one of his fingers sliding into my bum. Is it ok? He asked, Yes I said it’s nice but sorry there is no way you will be putting your cock up there! Jim laughed and encouraged slid another finger into my bum to join the one that was already there setting off another orgasm. I knew it was time and pushing Jim back into seat I straddled his thighs, positioned his cock at the entrance to my fanny and ever so gently slid down Jim’s giant pole. If anyone tells you size doesn’t matter, they are lying. Having a big hard cock slide into you is, pardon my French, fucking wonderful! I was in one of my favourite sexual positions my breasts on a level with Jim’s face enabling him to grope, lick and kiss my nipples and with just a slight bend of my neck we were able to kiss and lick each other. I became aware of the sound of another lorry entering the lay by from the opposite direction that we had pulled in; the driver had entered the lay by with his lights off so Jim and I were not suddenly lit up in the spotlight. Don’t worry Jim said it’s only Mike, we often meet here. Can he see anything? I asked. No don’t worry, nobody can see in without the interior light on said Jim pointing to the switch. I eased myself off Jim’s cock, turned round so I was facing the windscreen and still straddling Jim I eased his cock back into my wet fanny. Jim’s arms were around me and he squeezed my breasts and tweaked my nipples, I could feel his tongue and lips kissing and licking my back as I reached up to the interior light switch and flicked it to the on position. I gave Mike the full Monty, hands behind my head, licking my lips, fondling my own tits.... everything! After about 5 minutes there were two short bursts of light from Mike’s lorry. I was about to ask Jim why, when he told me, ‘He wants to know if he can join us’ ............................. ‘Well if it’s ok with you’ I said (My fanny still twitching with the mega cock still inside me!)..... Once again Jim said ‘I was hoping you would say that!’ reaching over to the steering wheel and returning the two short bursts of light. I reluctantly climbed off Jim’s cock and waited for Mike to join us, when he did I was in for three surprises, He was black, half my age and totally naked except for a pair of trainers! ‘Can I kiss you’ he asked (what a polite young man!) I leant across and was once again happy to find Mike was also a fan of the old ‘tonsil tennis’ I reached between his legs and was almost relieved to find a good size but more ‘normal’ sized cock in my hand. I pulled away from his lips and knelt on the seat to suck him off. As I gave Mike head, Jim slid two fingers into my bum again and massaged my clit with his thumb causing me to give an appreciative groan. ‘How about turning round and giving me some of that tongue’ Jim said. I shuffled myself round and set to work licking and sucking Jim’s cock I knelt on the passenger seat hoping that Mike was enjoying the view, a hope that was confirmed when I felt him bury his face deep into my fanny licking and kissing for all he was worth. I was in heaven and almost screamed with joy when Mike’s tongue found my bum and started running his tongue around my bum hole. Mike changed position and I felt his celebrity hairy pussy hard black cock slide into me. He was fucking me hard and fast and I could feel his balls swinging and banging into my clit. Jesus Jim! It’s a wonder I can touch the sides after you have that up her! ‘Well you could always try for somewhere a bit tighter’ Jim replied. I felt Mikes cock swell inside me as he asked me ‘is that ok with you love?’ I took my mouth from Jim’s cock just long enough to say ‘Ohh Yes!’ Mike pulled his cock out of my dripping wet fanny and slid it slowly and gently into my arse. ‘Oh Christ Jim she has took the full length up her arse! I think I am in love!’ Mike slid in and out of my arse repeating over and over again ‘Oh God! Oh God!, until I felt his hard black cock begin to twitch and I knew he was pumping his hot spunk into me. As I enjoyed another orgasm I felt the first jet of Jim’s cum hit my cheek and I quickly covered his bell end with my mouth so he could shoot the rest of his spunk into my mouth. We were a little late getting to the flysby store. In the morning the Manager told me ‘it has been a real pleasure having you Liz, You have had a smile on your face all night, and will you come again?’ OOhh Yes pretty hairy pussy anytime at all! lizzyloummf

Articles