Hairy Black Pussy - Kids, Work And Mature Hairy Pussy Videos

by BethMuramats954 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

mature hairy pussy videosNote: I have just found this sub – been reading stuff all afternoon. I've decided to share some of the things that have happened to me. I actually do keep a diary. These experiences are real – I record them, and reproduce them here with as much clarity and detail as possible. I hope you can all enjoy them along with me. I am a twenty nine year old male. 5/10/13 8:42AM I woke and I had a headache – the particular kind you get from a long night of drinking, right behind the eyes. I wasn't in my own bedroom, or bed. Next to me was a tanned shoulder with a sheet tucked under one arm, and a slosh of brown hair messily done in a ponytail. "Hey, do you have to go to work?" I asked as she stretched. "I don't have a meeting until ten – when is it?" "Eight Forty Five" "Ah – shit," and with that she threw off the covers and walked over to her closet. She was wearing red cotton panties – the type you put on before passing out after drunkenly bringing a guy home. She had no top on and I could just see the curve of her breasts as she walked into the closet. "You've been the cause of three missed meetings this month." "I didn't hear any complaining last night." I got up myself and began to get my clothes together, thrown across her room. I put my boxers on, jeans and an oxford shirt. It smelled like the bar last night, sweat and old spice deodorant, a hint of cigarette. We'd met randomly, me with my off-the-boat indian hairy pussy consultant co-worker and her with "her friend in marketing." The details are mostly lost on me, but we bonded over mutual love of the Astros and the Texans and how different Texas was from where we'd come from – her from Chicago and me from Seattle. Last night, I had texted her after a happy hour and we'd met for a drink, the standard pre-hookup routine. We had gotten back to her apartment, and it was immediately apparent that there wouldn't be much talking, as there had been in past encounters. She wasn't heavy, but she wasn't model thin either. Brown hair to the middle of her shoulders, C cup breasts, I judged, with a black skirt, conservative Tory Burch flats and a green silk top that didn't reveal too much. We started kissing on her couch, and as my hands wandered south to her knees, she protested. My whiskey and her white wine made those protests just a formality though and soon enough the tips of our tongues were touching as she lightly carressed the back of my neck with her fingernails. My hands finally reached her legs and the feeling of her stocking made my stomach churn. She kept running her hands through my hair and I found the inside of her thigh. She spread her legs slightly and my hand moved up to find the lace top of her stocking, and just graze her heat – making her softly exhale into my ear. Her hand dropped into my lap and she slowly began rubbing. We moved to the bedroom and I unbuttoned her top and she went immeidately for my belt. Within a few seconds we were down to boxers and panties and I had laid her on the bed and began kissing her neck and down to her breasts. She began breathing heavily as I flicked my tongue over ner nipples and she kept reaching for my boxers. "You really want that, don't you?" "I really want to be fucked," she said. As soon as she said it I got harder – the one thing that really turned me on was dirty talk. I decided to see how far I could take it. "Tell me exactly what you want." I said.

My headache pounded as I finished dressing and adjusted my jeans – I had an erection just from thinking about the night before. Katie walked back into the bedroom freshly showered. "Do you want to shower?" "No, I'm going to head back to my apartment – it's not far." I walked behind Katie, put my arms around her waist and pressed my cock into her. "We should do this again soon." "Yeah? Like right now?" she said casually. "I don't want you to be late to work." I said, dropping my hands to her panties and giving one long rub up her slit. "What are you wearing today?" She walked into the closet and rustled around, coming out with a green sundress with hairy wet Old pussy black printing up the sides. She held it up in front of her and I gave her a thumbs up. I walked up to the doorframe of the closet, inches from her face. "No panties." I said, and her eyes doubled in size. Seeing that I was serious, she put the dress on over her head, and as she was pulling it down, she hooked her thumbs in the elastic of her panties and slipped them down – the dress following immediately, denying me a look at her pussy. "What will you do when you think about last night today?" I asked. "I guess I'll have to send you pictures." I sat on the bed to put my shoes back on and watched her walk back and forth to her bureau, trying on several pairs of earrings. fat celebrity hairy pussy pussy I couldn't help looking at the curve of her ass, and the cut of the dress at her chest. Her hair was half up and half down now. I shifted on the bed again, my cock still swollen thinking of last night. The dirty talk was fantastic – the best part was she knew how to create the imagery. My mind returned to last night again.
After kissing her vodka cranberry sweetened breath and following it all the way down to her inner thighs, I drew a line right up her free hairy pussy sex video - hop over to this web-site, and met her clit. As I ate pussy, she got louder and louder, breathing heavier and heavier. After a few minutes, I couldn't stand it any more and pulled my boxers off. "I'm going to fuck you now." "How are you going to fuck me?" she said. "I'm going to fuck you from behind," I said, spitting in my palm and rubbing it over my cock until it was slick. I put my thumb on top of my cock and pushed it in. One heavy thrust sunk me all the way in. She let out a euphoric groan. "How does it feel to have that cock inside you?" "I feel like the little slut I am." she said, making my heart race. "I want you on top of me." I said as I rolled over onto the right side of the bed. She swung her knee over me and reached down to grab my cock. Eventually she managed and I flexed my hips upward driving myself into her pussy. "I want you to tell me when you're cumming, I want to know that I'm making you cum" she said, in a very matter of fact voice, almost completely out of character. She didn't even break rhythm as she said it. My actual orgasm mature hairy pussy videos pussy movie was unremarkable – the booze had hit harder than I thought. We finished missionary and I rolled off her. She went to the bathroom to clean off, and then came back to bed. We were asleep within five minutes.
Katie walked back across the room with a pair of heels and put them on. Like all women, she did an awkward half-squat to put each one on. It was endearing. I got up and moved into the kitchen, again having to adjust myself. I grabbed a glass out of the cabinet and filled it with water, gulping it down, hoping that it would alleviate the hangover I was still dealing with. When I got home, I would probably jerk off immediately – luckilly my job doesn't really care what time I arrive, as long as I do. I hear the jingling of keys and saw Katie move to the door. "You can hang out here if you want," she said sheepishly. "No, I'm good to go." I walked over to the door and we both paused, looking at each other. I leaned in to kiss her softly, and I rested my hands on her hips. She kissed back and I pulled her closer – I could feel the padding of her bra on my chest and then the flat front of her tummy against my cock. The kiss became deeper and deeper and our hands started carressing each other. In yet another patented move, I quickly spun her around and wrapped my arms around her waist – then, immediately went for her neck and ears. Kissing her more fervently, my hands moved up to cup her breasts. She was breathing heavily now, pushing her ass right into my cock, sweaty and straining against my jeans. "You want to fuck me, don't you?" she said, doubling my heart rate. I took a gamble. "You want to be fucked, don't you?" With that, I gave her a slight push toward the door and she braced herself with her hands. I reached down and roughly pulled up her dress, revealing her ass. I reached down and unbuckled my jeans. Holding my cock and slowly rubbing it against her ass, I could hear her breathing at almost a pant now. My other hand roughly reach down and felt her pussy – swollen and slippery. "You're so wet." I said, just louder than a whisper. The night before, there had been talk of protection, but she gave me the "It's okay if you're clean." So, I pushed the now spit-lubricated cock into her swollen pink slit. She gasped and I sighed at the momentary perfection and relaxation of having your cock slide into a warm, tight pussy. I slowly pulled out and thrust in again, grabbing her breast through her dress. I knew I wouldn't last long, even in my hungover state. "You like this, fucking a little slut against a door?" "Yes" I replied breathily. "I love being a little whore" she got out, between pants. "You're going to go to work freshly fucked." "I want you to cum inside me." I was getting close to an orgasm. hairy pussy tube At this point, I couldn't even think about hers. I had reached down and was lightly flicking her clit – I could feel my cock go in and out. Her dress tickled my stomach slightly with each thrust. The pleasurable ache in my balls got stronger and stronger. I had reached the point where I just wanted release inside her. "I'm going to cum in your pussy Katie." My entire pelvic floor siezed and tightened up as I involuntarily held my breath and began to spasm rope after rope of cum into her. My grip dug into her arm and breast as I looked down and watched my twitching cock below the crack of her ass and the green sundress. As one does after standing sex, I pulled out quickly, sending a glop of semen on to her carpet. "Let's go," I said. She turned and looked at me with a mixture of confusion and breathlessness. "I want you to go to work like that." She understood and unlocked the door as I fixed the back of her dress. As we walked to the elevator, her gait – which started out oddly – got back to normal. She was fuck my hairy pussy one step ahead of me and as she pushed the elevator button, I watched another big drop of semen hit the carpet, and at the same time, a dribble run down the inside of her leg. 1CpYcXs Vvc76 1HgNRfg 1HgNRfg[1 comment]

Articles