Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
As Seth thought back to the night before he shook his head slightly reaffirming to himself that he truly had done nothing wrong to cause Monica to kick him to the couch. They'd lived together almost three years now and that was a first. He didn't want to take time off work to see her loser sister who was only going to ask them for money for the twentieth time or so. He'd lost count. Monica knew it too, but would not admit it. As he glanced over to the office building doors, Monica pushed through the glass lobby doors and onto the sidewalk, her cell phone glued to her left ear. She wore black, oversized Gucci sunglasses, a short blazer over a white blouse with the top three buttons open. Her generous cleavage was visible long before she was in earshot. Her black slacks clung to every curve of her athletic ass and long legs. She slid into the passenger seat of Seth's BMW without missing a best in her conversation. Not even a hint of acknowledgment. Seth was actually surprised she texted him for a ride to the airport. The silent treatment was apparently continuing. Seth pulled into traffic and headed towards the airport. I know that I screwed up. Seth is right, as usual, I need to cut Alexa off one and for all. I spent all day thinking about how to make it up to him. I finally realized that I could kill two birds with one stone. Our au pair who watches Seth's year old daughter has opened up to me in the past few months. Her home life is not good but she's a sweet girl. years old, taking some community college classes when she can. She wanted to be an actress and has the goods from a looks perspective. She, Hannah, looks like a red head version of my co worker, Lisa, who has scratched my woman itch on more than a few occasions. Hannah has been asking me questions about boys...and girls. Questions she never had the opportunity to ask an older sister or a mother. Seth's son was on a two week jaunt with his mother, using Seth's money to tour around Australia. The timing was perfect. I called her at lunch and gave her very specific instructions. Seth drummed his fingers casually on the steering wheel as he headed out of the city and towards the airport. As he was about to exit the freeway, Monica slid her left hand over his crotch and moved his suddenly alert member side to side as if to say "No, plans have changed". She ended her call and immediately hit a speed dial. He heard her say, "we're about minutes from the house, do not be late." She continued to slowly rub him as he sped past the airport exit and continued toward his house. Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Ms. Pierce, no Monica, I'm supposed to call her Monica now, is the best! I don't know why I opened up to her but I'm sooooo happy that I did. She was right, I just finished myself off with my favorite toy. It helped calm me viv thomas lesbians down, some. Maybe I have time for another go? I slid my rainbow colored boy shorts off and reached over to the purple vibrator still wet from five minutes ago. I pulled my left titty out from under my pink tank top and pinched my already hard nipple. I flicked the switch and almost exploded from the buzzing sound it made. I decided on a different angle and reached my right arm around my right leg and put it on my clit. My back arched and I almost fell off my bed. I slid my hips back and forth and rode the long plastic cock shaped thing as hard as I could. I lasted about seconds until I collapsed in a moaning and wet heap on my bed. As Seth pulled the BMW into his driveway, Monica wordlessly walked towards the front door. She had not said a word to him since she got in the car but the message was clear. She owed Seth big time and she was not going to take any chances that he would be disappointed. She walked in and saw Hannah wearing the dress and heels she had sent earlier that day. It was satin red and short. Hannah’s perky young tits pushed up and nearly out, her bubble butt almost hanging out as well. Her long, full red hair down and pulled in front of her right shoulder. Seth walked in a few steps behind Monica who immediately shoved Hannah back mounted her on their black leather sectional before snaking her long tongue down Hannah’s eager throat. She turned to look at Seth and said "Sit!" while motioning to a matching oversized chair across from the two women. He followed suit, already unbuttoning his fly to relieve the pressure his impressive cock was putting on his pants.Monica’s hands reached down underneath the top of Hannah’s dress and pulled each of her titties up and out. She free viv thomas then used her tongue to lick Hannah’s pointed nipples. She backed up and knelt on the coffee table to spread Hannah’s legs and dove into her wet, waiting pussy with her mouth. Hannah had long ago ceased any rational thought and was moaning in pure ecstasy. Her hands moving from her mouth to her nipples and the back of Monica’s head as she pushed her experienced tongue farther inside of her. Hannah finally could hold off no longer and let out an unmistakable shriek unlike anything she had done before.Monica relented before leading her over to Seth. Hannah’s legs were shaking far too much to walk so she crawled over to Seth and Monica held a finger up, instructing her to wait. By now, Monica had discarded her blazer and her blouse was completely unbuttoned. Monica curled her finger at her young sexual slave and Hannah slowly managed to stand and slip Monica’s blouse off and buried her face between her perfect natural tits. Her hands grabbed Monica’s volleyball shaped ass and then slid them up her back to unhook her bra. It fell away and Monica pulled Hannah’s head back by her hair and and stuck her fingers down Hannah’s gaping throat. Monica then directed Hannah to her knees between Seth’s thighs. Hannah rubbed Seth’s throbbing cock before pulling it out. Monica grabbed the bottom part of his shaft and directed the thick inch monster into Hannah’s mouth, pulled open as wide as she could get. Seth let out a long, low, moan and tilted his head back causing his cock to dive deeper into Hannah’s mouth. Monica finally let her pull her head back and several long saliva strands connected her lips to the head of Seth’s cock. Monica took a taste as well and the two both began licking and sucking Seth’s cock together. After a few minutes of the sloppy tandem blow job, Monica stood and straddled Seth in the reverse cow girl posistion. Hannah stayed put and used her hand to direct Seth’s cock into Monica’s tight, wet pussy. Monica gave Seth a few pumps and then Hannah pulled his cock out and sucked Monica’s juices off before putting it back in. Just as Monica had told her to do earlier that day. Hannah then swtiched spots with Monica and the biggest cock of her life slid into her. It was a bit tough but her four to five daily romps with her toy had given her a head start. Monica’s idea as well. Monica laid back on the coffee table and Hannah got in the doggy position to eat Monica out. Seth did not know as the time but this was not Hannah’s first time tasting Monica’s pussy. Seth grabbed her hips and started slowly at first before pounding her as hard as he could. Monica stared up at her man and locked eyes. Seth gave Monica a nod that he was close and Monica and Hannah knelt in front of him with the mouths open. Monica had promised Hannah that she would get a load but in the moment realized that Seth needed one more thing before he would fully forgive her. She needed to be punished. As Seth rubbed his cock his his hand and poked Hannah’s and Monica’s tongues and faces, Monica pushed Hannah out of the way just as soon as Seth’s cum shot out of his purple headed, engorged cock and onto her face. Stream and after steam hit her in both eyes and bubbled out of her mouth. Hannah recovered and got a bit at the end and cleaned Seth’s cock off with her young mouth. Seth fell back into the chair and the two women walked away to clean up. Twenty minutes later, Seth hadn’t budged. He was still trying to wrap his head around what had just happened. Suddenly, his phone buzzed on the end table next to the chair. It was a picture message from Monica. It showed Hannah, whose hair was a bit frazzled, laying in a yellow bikini on a lounge chair next to his backyard pool, legs spread and her hand under her suit, between her legs. The message underneath read: "Round - M". He sprung up and headed towards the back door. storytimexcellentXXX

1. No Image 16Oct
    by JerriDuby92989898
    2015/10/16 by JerriDuby92989898
    Views 17 

The Most Effective 20 Components That Affect Your Google Places PositionSearch Engine Optimization Services. Marketing Solutions UK|Video Studio Earlybird Offer!|SEO Professionals|100 SEO Strategies For Smaller Businesses|Sussex SEO|Seo|Free Site Inv

2. No Image 16Oct
    by TimothyFoutch15069
    2015/10/16 by TimothyFoutch15069
    Views 17 

Gary Huffman Understanding Finance

3. No Image 16Oct
    by KarinBunny7431484613
    2015/10/16 by KarinBunny7431484613
    Views 17 

Uggs Canada

4. No Image 16Oct
    by InezSpringthorpe0
    2015/10/16 by InezSpringthorpe0
    Views 17 

No-Hassle Plans Of Best Air Purifier - The Best Routes

5. No Image 16Oct
    by BenEager6463793501
    2015/10/16 by BenEager6463793501
    Views 17 

Top Destinations In LA People Find Speeding Tickets

6. No Image 16Oct
    by Omar7783062186774
    2015/10/16 by Omar7783062186774
    Views 17 

Life On Fort Myers Beach.

7. No Image 16Oct
    by AltonList89158581
    2015/10/16 by AltonList89158581
    Views 17 

Car Fucking - The Sex Positions For The Car Trap

8. No Image 16Oct
    by AundreaWallin113308
    2015/10/16 by AundreaWallin113308
    Views 17 

Pimples Treatment And Do-it-yourself Solution For Pimples Or Acne

9. No Image 16Oct
    by Karine05747090005747
    2015/10/16 by Karine05747090005747
    Views 17 

Health Internet Mobile On The App Shop On ITunes.

10. No Image 16Oct
    by JoshuaHellyer09
    2015/10/16 by JoshuaHellyer09
    Views 17 

Kari Sweets Nude - The Free Nude Girls Trap

11. No Image 16Oct
    by HarlanHigh47390498
    2015/10/16 by HarlanHigh47390498
    Views 17 

Don Sneaker Collection From Kanye West & Louis Vuitton

12. No Image 16Oct
    by EnidYdh8587043595
    2015/10/16 by EnidYdh8587043595
    Views 17 

Online Free To Join Data Entrance Jobs.

13. No Image 16Oct
    by TanishaMennell482
    2015/10/16 by TanishaMennell482
    Views 17 

Are Born Hairsbreadth Deal Products Simply A Myth?

14. No Image 16Oct
    by Kisha28O66143255
    2015/10/16 by Kisha28O66143255
    Views 17 

Viv Thomas Sex - Characteristics Of Www.vivthomas

15. No Image 17Oct
    by LyndaWunderly7296
    2015/10/17 by LyndaWunderly7296
    Views 17 

Moncler Clothing Cheap

16. No Image 17Oct
    by DiannaNecaise96904
    2015/10/17 by DiannaNecaise96904
    Views 17 

Sign

17. No Image 17Oct
    by SilviaKirk662135
    2015/10/17 by SilviaKirk662135
    Views 17 

How Google Functions.

18. No Image 17Oct
    by DerrickRuckman8433
    2015/10/17 by DerrickRuckman8433
    Views 17 

Servicio Técnico De Caldera En Marbella

19. No Image 17Oct
    by GraigRosenberger
    2015/10/17 by GraigRosenberger
    Views 17 

In The Family Viv Thomas - Finding Free Viv Thomas Videos

20. No Image 17Oct
    by Whitney73H91494653133
    2015/10/17 by Whitney73H91494653133
    Views 17 

Amateur Allure Miley - 9 Things To Demystify Amateurallure Blog

Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0