Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Hi, my name is Dave, I'm 20 years old and I'd like to tell a story of how my girlfriend had a (not so little) surprise I wasn't expecting. Elise, had always been a quiet girl in High school. The other girls were always mocking her because she was afraid to shower with the rest of them. But she never really let it get to her and she stayed well away from those bullies. I Always liked her, she was very pretty, she had beautiful hair and wonderful green eyes. She wasn't very tall but she had an athletic body with small perky breasts and a cute little but. I spent a lot of time talking to her about everything and nothing and when we got older we used to go for drinks together in the weekends. By the end of high school we promised each other to keep in touch and so we did. We were 19 when we were sitting in a pub when she asked me "Dave, you're a nice guy, you don't look bad either, how come you've never had a girlfriend?". I flushed, I think I was 17 when I realized I liked Elise more than just a friend but I'd always been afraid to tell her. I was www.vivthomas worried that she would reject me and we'd lose our friendship. That night I'd rebekah teasdale had a good couple of beers so I decided it was as good a moment as ever to finally tell her. "To be honest, I've always liked you. I think you're really funny, I like the way we can talk about everything and... you're beautiful" I shyly looked into her eyes but my heart broke immediately when she looked away. "It would never work... I like you Dave, I like you a lot. But I'm not what you want... trust me." "How can you know what I want? I've known you for years, I've met dozens of other girls but I've always wanted you!" "Dave, I'm different, I'm not like other girls, you wouldn't like the way I am... without clothes." She blushed. "Elise, I have no idea what you mean... I wouldn't mind if you couldn't have kids, I wouldn't mind if you have 9 toes on every foot, heck I wouldn't even mind If you were a guy! I like who you are as a person. What could possibly be so bad that would scare me off?" "You don't mean what you're saying, you don't even know what you're saying" she started to cry softly. "Elise, I mean every word with all my heart" and I kissed her. she kissed me back while her tears were still rolling down my cheeks. We talked for hours after that and we promised to take it slow and that she would kill me if I didn't keep my word. Of course I had no idea what this "problem" of hers was back then. We dated for a couple of months and those were seriously the best months of my life, they were basically the same thing like we'd always had. Only now I could kiss and cuddle and flirt with my best friend as much as I wanted now. We waited 6 months before we had sex. That night I had arranged an Italian restaurant and ordered all the food and drinks beforehand, I even already paid. The food was amazing and they had an Italian playing the accordion for us at the table. It was a wonderful evening. That evening we came home and I asked her to stay over, we were home alone. We fell into the couch kissing and playing and I let my hand slip under her shirt "I want you tonight my love" I whispered in her ear. she pushed me away and sat up "Remember what you promised that night? you need to keep that promise, if you can't, leave now". She looked me in the eyes, she looked genuinely scared. "I promise darling" I said as I lay her down again and kissed her softly. I took off her shirt and kissed her down along the neck and sucked her nipples until they grew hard between my lips. I kissed my way down her stomach until I reached the edge of her jeans. I unbuttoned them and looked her in her eyes. She nodded but still looked scared. I slid off her jeans and found my surprise. There was a bulge in her panties, I put my hand on it and felt her cock trough her panties. "You used to be a boy?" I asked trying not to sound angry or mad, I wasn't, To be honest, it was a shock but I didn't mind. "No, I was born this way, it's ok if you want to leave now" she tried to look strong, and I knew she had meant what she said. I kissed her cock trough the fabric of her panties en felt the length of it under my hands. "Elise honey, if this is all that you were scared off, don't worry. you're still perfect to me" I lay down beside her and kissed her on the lips as I let my hand slide into her panties. Her cock felt hard and warm in my hand and again I kissed my way down. I slipped of her panties and examined her tool. It was big, bigger than mine even! I licked her from the base up en tasted her precum in my mouth. she gasped and grabbed my by the hair pulling me closer to her cock. I started jerking her off while I kept the tip in my mouth. It was clumsy, what do you want, a "straight" guy suddenly trying to suck a cock. But she let viv thomas clips me know it felt good. I let my other hand explore her body. sweeping along her legs, her stomach, her lips, her breasts. The feel of her warm skin under my fingers was amazing. I kept speeding up, jerking her, licking her. "Oh dave, I'm going to come if you keep going like that!". And so I did until her cum was dripping out of my mouth. "That wasn't so bad was it?" I said jokingly as I laid down beside her, she smiled "Oh but we've only just begun" she said. she pulled my pants off and sat me upright on the couch. she got into position on her knees in front of me and started to play with me and suck me. She was way better at it than I was. She played with my balls and ran her hands over the insides of my thighs and she sucked me so good. Suddenly she pulled me forward so my butt was hanging over the side of the couch. she tickled me behind my balls and let a finger slide between my butt cheeks. She started circling her finger around my hole. At first viv thomas elms I panicked but I didn't stop her. I bit my lip and nodded at her and so she let her finger slip inside me. she kept sucking me, slowing down when she noticed my body wanted to come, making me last longer, teasing me. My hole opened wider as she played with it and soon a second finger entered and she kept playing with my ass until she had 3 fingers sliding in and out. she stopped. "Dave, I want to fuck you" she said, and looked me straight in the eye. "I don't know if you'll fit in there darling... you're so big" I was scared to be honest, I never though I was going to be the one to get fucked tonight. "I'm willing to try if I can fuck you too after" I said. "ofcourse you can fuck me silly" she loughed at me "I'm still the girl" she joked, though rather carefully, studying my reaction. I pulled up her head until her lips were even with mine and kissed her, her cock throbbing against my stomach and mine against her legs. she lay me down and put my legs up against her shoulders, she put her cock against my ass. "are you really letting me do this?" she asked. "I love you Elise, yes" I said and she slid inside me. At first it hurt, she's really big, but I loosened up and found it to be wonderful. The feeling of a hard cock pounding against your prostate is something indescribable. She fucked me there on that couch and I sprayed my cum all over my own chest and stomach when she blew her load in my ass. 1BYUGmL Comngetme 1Nwd3AR 1Nwd3AR

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
50562 The Most Effective 20 Components That Affect Your Google Places PositionSearch Engine Optimization Services. Marketing Solutions UK|Video Studio Earlybird Offer!|SEO Professionals|100 SEO Strategies For Smaller Businesses|Sussex SEO|Seo|Free Site Inv JerriDuby92989898 2015.10.16 17
50561 Gary Huffman Understanding Finance TimothyFoutch15069 2015.10.16 17
50560 Uggs Canada KarinBunny7431484613 2015.10.16 17
50559 No-Hassle Plans Of Best Air Purifier - The Best Routes InezSpringthorpe0 2015.10.16 17
50558 Top Destinations In LA People Find Speeding Tickets BenEager6463793501 2015.10.16 17
50557 Life On Fort Myers Beach. Omar7783062186774 2015.10.16 17
50556 Car Fucking - The Sex Positions For The Car Trap AltonList89158581 2015.10.16 17
50555 Pimples Treatment And Do-it-yourself Solution For Pimples Or Acne AundreaWallin113308 2015.10.16 17
50554 Health Internet Mobile On The App Shop On ITunes. Karine05747090005747 2015.10.16 17
50553 Kari Sweets Nude - The Free Nude Girls Trap JoshuaHellyer09 2015.10.16 17
50552 Don Sneaker Collection From Kanye West & Louis Vuitton HarlanHigh47390498 2015.10.16 17
50551 Online Free To Join Data Entrance Jobs. EnidYdh8587043595 2015.10.16 17
50550 Are Born Hairsbreadth Deal Products Simply A Myth? TanishaMennell482 2015.10.16 17
50549 Viv Thomas Sex - Characteristics Of Www.vivthomas Kisha28O66143255 2015.10.16 17
50548 Moncler Clothing Cheap LyndaWunderly7296 2015.10.17 17
50547 Sign DiannaNecaise96904 2015.10.17 17
50546 How Google Functions. SilviaKirk662135 2015.10.17 17
50545 Servicio Técnico De Caldera En Marbella DerrickRuckman8433 2015.10.17 17
50544 In The Family Viv Thomas - Finding Free Viv Thomas Videos GraigRosenberger 2015.10.17 17
50543 Amateur Allure Miley - 9 Things To Demystify Amateurallure Blog Whitney73H91494653133 2015.10.17 17
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0