Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

vivthomas password"I'm headed to the shower", you say. "I'll be back out soon and we can watch some tv if you'd like. Don't come in here though, I've got a surprise for you" With that you head off to the shower. While you're in there I am watching the tv and looking at some hunting web sites on the ipad, wondering what might be my surprise. Something sexy, something good to eat, something we are doing tomorrow? After what seems like years, I hear the shower turn off. I hear you get out and must be drying off. You still take forever! Im thinking of what you could be doing in there, when I hear you walking around in the bedroom. I decide to go check out whats going on, only to find the bedroom door locked. "Told you not to come in here, you'll just have to wait longer now," you laugh. Sounds like you are on the bed saying this. I walk back to the living room and resume looking at the ipad. Still hearing movement in the bedroom though, you definitely have me curious. 10 minutes go by and I get a text on my phone. It is a picture of you in the mirror wearing a red piece of lingere. You write in it, "keep waiting, almost ready, more instructions to cum. ;)" Ok, now you have my attention! It seems like forever, and i finally get a text from you. It says "Heres the game. Go outside. You're a peeping tom for now. When i address you, you can come in. Enjoy!" I immediately put on my shoes and head outside. Wearing only sweats and a tshirt, it is cold! I see the bed room fully lit, and your blinds up. My blinds are down, and your window is partially open. You are no where to be found. I try to get the best position to look into the window and finally get so I can see you are in the bathroom again. I walk around to the side of house and the blinds are open and I can see you there in the lingerie putting something away. You begin to rub lotion on your arms, then your neck and upper chest. You slowly take your hands and massage your breasts through the fabric, gently rubbing your nipples. You then go and turn off the light, moving into the bedroom. You shut off the lights, and i can hear you getting into bed. I see you pick up your phone and hear you say into it, knowing I can hear you, "Hi James. When you coming home? Oh, you are still at work? That sucks. Well i'll see you whenever. Love ya." And with that you put the phone down. Your light on the night stand comes on and you get out of bed. I see you go into the closet then come back out quickly. You lay down on the bed and start to move your hands over your breasts. You linger on the nipples, gently tugging on them. They get harder and harder, which makes you squeeze harder and harder, gently twisting as well. You cup your breasts and I can see your nipples are rock hard. One hand begins running up and down your body, rubbing it all gently as the other hand still rubs your nipples. You let out a small moan as you start to feel your hands effects. Meanwhile i am loving this. Seeing you rub your body and enjoy it is a huge turn on for me. You have such a sexy look, every part of it i love and long to see. The next thing you do shocks me. You stand up and slowly remove your lingerie. Your hands run slowly over your newly trimmed pubic hair. You sit back down on the bed, letting your legs go wide open, but still facing away from me. You grab a vibrator and slowly begin to get it wet by placing it in your mouth, acting like you are sucking the tip of it. You then take this and place it near your groin. Before doing this though, you spin around on the bed, with your pillow now near the foot board, letting me see what you are about to do. You place the tip of it at your clit and slowly rub it in circles on it. After a brief time, you slowly insert it into your wet pussy. It slides in so easily, causing you to moan just a little. You don't go far in with this, and reach to the bottom of it and turn it on. Taking your other hand you slowly rub circles around your clit, while slowly moving the vibrator in and out of you. Moans quietly escape your mouth during this. Seeing you like this has me so hard and excited. I take my hand and slide it inside of my sweat pants and begin to slowly stroke my rock hard dick. I am so hard from this, precum is on the head of me, all from watching your sexy display. You are slowly picking up the pace of your hand rubbing your clit, working it in small circles. I can see the wetness of your juices on the vibe as you slowly take it in and out. You take it out completely and place the head of it near your clit and let it rest there. Moaning even more you begin to say "oh, oh that is so good. Just like that James, just like that." This excites me even more, knowing I'm the one in your fantasy right now. It could be anyone, but you choose me. Your hips begin to rise and fall, increasing the tempo of your movements. Your hand not holding the vibe goes to your nipple, rubbing it even more. You wet your fingers with your juices, letting it slide over your nipples easier. Right after that you begin to shake and moan more. Your nipples get harder and your face flushes. You remove the vibe and turn it off. A smile is now on your face. Right then unfaithful viv thomas I shift my weight, my throbbing dick aching to be touched. Even though I barely move, it causes some leaves to crackle. You sit up, forgetting that I was even out there. A wicked smile then crosses your face and you say "To who ever is out my window, you've seen me do something my husband even hasn't, come in here, we need to talk." I walk in the back door of the house, and slowly walk into the bedroom. As I open the door I don't see you on the bed anymore, it is just an empty bed and covers are pulled back. I slowly walk into the room and suddenly i feel your hands on my back and grab my arms behind my back. You say "don't fucking move or Ill break you. I know you were watching me and now think you can get away so easy?" With that you throw me on the bed forcefully and have me on my stomach with my arms behind my back like the police do. You then roll me over and climb next to my head on your knees. "Im going to have you my way tonight", you say. Then you swing your leg over my head and grind your pussy on my face. It is so wet and hot. The taste is so sweet. I take my tongue and begin rubbng your clit in circles, with you slowly rocking your pelvis as I do this. My hands are on your ass cheeks, massaging them and squeezing them. My tongue glides over your clit and I begin to suck on it. Taking your lips and clit in my mouth I suck in gently and move my tongue in circles. As always, this gets you moving even more. You abruptly stop and get off my face. You swing around and roughly remove my sweats and mount me backwards this time. You take my hard dick in your mouth and we are now in 69, one of my favorite things to do with you. Im still licking your wet clit, going over it side to side, then in circles i take my tongue and run it down your slit, sucking on the lips as I go, all the while my whiskers rub your inner thighs. You now are licking and sucking the head of my cock while your hand is rapidly jacking the shaft. Im moaning into your sweet pussy which makes you moan even more. Just then you erupt into another orgasm, completely stopping sucking to enjoy it. Grinding your pelvis into my mouth and shaking hard. You then Sit up and turn around, placing my throbbing hard cock into your wet pussy. You slowly go up and down, grinding into me every time I am fully inside of you. My hands are on your nipples, gently tugging and squeezing them. Your pace quickens and I tell you I am getting close. "Suck my nipples James, suck them" you demand. I take them into my mouth and begin to lick them and suck gently. "HARDER, HARDER" you say and I do. I feel your hand go between us and you are furiously rubbing circles on your clit. I am so close right now. You then slam your pelvis into me, i can feel your tight pussy squeezing me with your orgasm. This makes me cum too, my cock erupting inside of you at the same time your pussy is spasming on me. We slowly come back down to earth and you lean down and kiss me, hard. redbarnwhiteroof

XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0