Mpl Studios Updates - You Don't Have To Be A Big Corporation To Have A Great Mpl Models

by ClayDanks718700638 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

nudes of the dayTaylor and I had been seeing each other off and on for about a month. Taylor is a short girl, camille mpl studios but very curvy. I’m small too, thin and kind of flat chested, but still a little taller than Taylor. I have pale skin and shoulder length dark hair, and people tell me I’m pretty in a girl next door kind of way. I don’t get any complaints, understand, but sometimes I envy Taylor’s sexy curves and the effect her gorgeous tits and ass have on men. We had gone out to a move that night, and the movie was ok, but we were really more interested in touching each other. I’d spent most of the show with my hand on Taylor’s leg, and she’d had her head on my shoulder, occasionally nuzzling my neck or ear. We were excited to get back to my apartment and enjoy some more private time together, so Taylor was disappointed when we got home and my husband Rob was there. "But I want you to myself," Taylor complained. "Sweetie, you won’t even know he’s here if I ask him to stay out of our way," I explained to her. Rob is very submissive, and was waiting patiently to see what I’d do. "Please, Jennie?," Taylor asked. "Can’t he stay somewhere else? What about my and Rachel’s apartment? Rachel is over at Tom’s place, and I’m sure she won’t be back until morning." I didn’t want Taylor to start thinking she could get her way just by pleading, but I did want to try something new with her tonight, and Rob would just distract her. I guess we could have gone to Taylor’s apartment, but I wanted to fuck Taylor on my nice big bed, not on Rachel’s ratty couch. So I decided. "Rob, go ahead and get what you need to spend the night at Taylor’s apartment. You’re ok with that, aren’t you?," I asked him. "Yes, Jennie," he quickly agreed. As he was leaving, I stopped him and put my hand lightly on his crotch to feel his cock. Rob isn’t allowed to cum without my permission, and I told him, "You’re being such a good boy. Think about all the sexy fun that Taylor and I will be having, and make yourself cum as much as you want while you’re there." "Thank you, Jennie," he answered and looked happy as he left. He loves it when I praise him. With Rob gone, I led Taylor to the bedroom and we both undressed. Then I showed Taylor the surprise that I had for her: a strap-on harness and a " flesh colored dildo to hold in it. "It’s kind of cute, Jennie," she tells me. "But I like your fingers and tongue, and maybe a vibrator some times," she blushes. "I don’t need you to fuck me like a man." "Oh, sweetie, the cock isn’t for me to wear, it’s for you to wear while I ride you," I explain to her. "Are you serious? I’ll feel silly," she said nervously, while she stares at the cock. "You can do it," I laugh a little at her. "It’s what I want, and you like to do what I want, don’t you?" "Yes, of course, I’ll try it if you want, Jennie." Tayor puts on the harness and flesh colored dildo, now the only things she was wearing. I have Tayor lie down on her back on the bed, and I get out the bondage cuffs from the dresser. I attach the cuffs to her wrists and ankles and tie her to the bed posts. I position Taylor’s arms above her head and her legs nearly straight out so I’ll be able to straddle her but still reach her pussy with my hand. Finally, I slip a blindfold over her eyes. "Are you comfy?" I ask. "Yes, Jennie." "If you’re good and I like what you’re doing, I’ll take off the blindfold later so you can see me cumming while I ride you. Would you like that?" I ask. "Yes, please, Jennie." I look at her and admire her beautiful, sexy curves: her hips, her stomach, and her breasts with her wonderful pale nipples. I sit on the bed beside her and put my hands on her hips and slowly move my hands up her sides. Next, I caress her thighs, then her stomach, then slide my hands up to her breasts. I cup one breast in each hand, squeezing gently and sliding my hands up to her nipples. I pinch her nipples. I keep pinching her left nipple with my right hand and put my mouth on her right nipple. I lick her right nipple with the tip of my tongue, then start to suck. After sucking on her nipple for a few seconds, I nibble a bit with my teeth, then gently bite. She’s breathing harder and she starts to moan and lift her hips. "Oh, god, Jennie," she says. "Ssh, quiet and hold still." I tell her. "I don’t want to have to gag you." I smile at her, then remember that she can’t see me. I release her breasts and slide a finger into my pussy. I’m already wet from our brief time together. I get my finger nice and wet and hold it above her face. She smells my sweet pussy, opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue for a taste. I bring my finger down to her tongue for her to lick, then put my finger in her mouth for her to suck. "Do you want more of that?" I ask. "Oh, god, yes, please, Jennie," she tells me. I climb on top of her face, one knee on either side of her, and lower my pussy just enough for her tongue to barely touch me. Raising her head and sticking out her tongue, she can barely lick my pussy lips. "What do you say?" I tease her. "Please let me lick your sweet pussy, Jennie" she begs. I lower myself onto her face so her tongue can penetrate me but she can still breathe comfortably. I enjoy her warm, wet tongue moving inside me for a few seconds, then lift up again. "Do you want more?" "Oh, please Jennie, I want to lick you all day," she tells me. I lower myself back onto her face and enjoy her tongue for a few minutes this time, then I tell her, "You’re being a good girl so far, but I have more fun in mind for us." I climb off of her face and go back to sitting beside her for the moment. I put one hand on either side of her face and kiss her gently on the lips. I enjoy the taste of my pussy on her lips, and our tongues slide over each other. "You’ve gotten me so wet, now, sweetie, I’ve got to try that pretty cock now," I tell her. I straddle her hips and guide the top of her dildo inside me, sliding down until she’s entirely inside me and I’m up against her hips and the harness. "You feel so, so good. I love your pretty cock. With your hips, that ass, those tits, and now this lovely cock, you’ve got everything I need," I purr. I reach behind me and run my fingers along the inside of her thighs, just touching her soaking wet pussy, making her start to moan again. I lift myself a few inches off of her cock and tell her, "I want you to lift your olivia mpl studios hips so you’re fucking me. When I like what you’re doing, I’ll finger your pussy." She eagerly raises her hips to fuck my pussy with her cock, and we quickly get into a rhythm. Now it’s my turn to start to moan as I enjoy her moving inside me. I balance with my left hand and put my right hand behind me and onto her crotch, sliding two fingers inside her. We continue like this for a while, me bouncing and grinding on her cock while I slide my fingers in her pussy as best I can from this angle. I take my fingers out of her pussy and hold them up to her mouth so she can lick her own juices from my hand this time. I keep riding her cock while she sucks my fingers. "Good girl," I tell her. "You’re getting me close with that lovely cock. Do you want to watch me now?" "Yes, please, I want to see you, Jennie" she tells me. "You’re mpl studio gallery so beautiful, and I want to see you cum!" I stay on her cock, but lean forward and kiss her lips again as I remove the blindfold. I grab her tits and squeeze and pinch her nipples as I start to bounce on her cock again. Finally I gasp, my stomach tightens, and my whole body pulses and trembles as I cum. My eyes tear up a bit, and I’m nearly overwhelmed with tenderness for her. I climb off of her cock, lay down next to her and put my arms around her. "That was great, sweetie," I tell her. "Should we take off the harness now and pay some more attention to your sweet pussy?" "Oh, god, Jennie, that was so good. I want you to do whatever you like to me," she tells me. I rest holding her for a few more minutes, then sit up next to her again. I remove the cuffs from her ankles so that she can bend her knees and give me better access to her pussy. I put the blindfold back covering her eyes. I remove the harness and put it aside, then I have her hold her legs up while I put my face between her legs. I tease her a bit by running my tongue lightly along her pussy lips, but I’m anxious to taste her again, so I soon bury my face in her pussy and start to lick deeply. I savor the taste of her wetness and the smooth feel of the inside of her pussy on my tongue. While my tongue is inside her, I use my hands to squeeze her butt and her sexy thighs, then I reach up to squeeze her breasts and play with her nipples. She moans, spreads her legs and tries to lift her hips to press against my face. I pause from licking her to kiss her face again and let her lick my face, tasting herself on me. The cuffs are still on her wrists, and I unclip them from the bed frame so I can turn her over onto her stomach. I connect her cuffs to the bed again, so now her wrists are bound to the headboard and she is on her stomach, letting me admire her gorgeous ass. I run my fingertips along the inside of her thighs and lightly kiss her butt cheeks. I slide first one finger, then two inside her soaking we pussy. While I slowly move my fingers in and out of her pussy, I start to lick her asshole with the tip of my tongue. She gasps as my tongue first touches her, but she doesn’t protest. I slide a third finger into her pussy and start to work my hot, wet tongue into her ass. I enjoy the taste and feel of her tight little asshole on my tongue as I push deeper inside her. She breathes faster, moaning and squeaking, showing how she’s enjoying what I’m doing. I move my hand faster in her pussy and keep licking her ass while she lifts her butt up toward my face. I feel her pussy tightening around my hand, and her ass pulses against my face as she cums. "Oh, god, Jennie, that was so good," she tells me. "You can make me cum so many ways." I remove the cuffs from her wrists and remove her blindfold. I kiss her lips again and put my arms around her. "I had fun, too, sweetie," I tell her. "I love playing with you. I do wish we hadn’t had to send Rob off on his own." "I’m sure he’s fine," Taylor says, and we both drift off to sleep. dklesswndr comment

Articles