Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
MadameYou/ScreenshotAs an African-American female maturing, I soon came to understand that handling my hair would certainly never be easy. \ nWhen I was much younger, my mommy might barely comb through my hair considering that it was so nappy. Braiding it appeared to be the only solution. But they just weren't the slim, evenly-dispersed, lovely braids celebrities like Beyonce and also Brandy have worn in the past. Mine were thick and uneven in strange places. All of my hair was basically clumped into a number of big pigtails at any sort of offered time. \ nMegan Rose Dickey/Business Expert Me as a fourth-grader prior to a Britney helpful resources Spears performance. As soon as Third quality hit, I got my first relaxer to straighten my curly hair. My nappy hair suddenly came to be long, glossy, and stunning. Yet that was relatively brief, as my hair began breaking short as well as obtaining shorter and much shorter everyday. It was back to the beefy braids for a little while. Prior to entering center college as well as a brand-new phase in my life, I obtained an additional relaxer in the hopes of suitable in. \ n"If your hair is loosened up, white individuals are unwinded," comedian Paul Mooney famously claimed in fellow comedian Chris Stone's "Great Hair" docudrama. "If your hair is nappy, white people are not satisfied."\ nNext point I knew, I was sitting in a salon obtaining my first weave. I possibly paid around $80 for the pack of hair and also over $100 to really get it place in. \ nIt looked good, in my opinion, however people would certainly still make jokes about my hair being "unbeweavable." In hindsight, my weave was a bit incredible considering that as my hair would certainly increase out, it ended up being apparent that half of the hair on my head wasn't actually my own. \ nDuring my elderly year in high college, I determined to obtain specific micro pigtail expansions. \ nThe first time I ever before got them done, it literally took 14 hours. Those were some of the most awful hours of my life. I was resting in a very hot, tiny room close to the basement in some lady's residence in South San Francisco, without food as well as water for essentially 14 hrs. My beautician also had little ones and newborn, so those hrs were loadeded with children screaming and also infants sobbing. \ nThe hair itself would certainly cost me ~$300 which specific hair stylist billed $400 for micro pigtails. \ nSo 14 hours of intertwining + $300 for the hair + $400 to pay the beautician = Hell. \ nEven though I ultimately located another person who could possibly braid my hair faster, and really did not bill as considerably, that hairdo was still costly to maintain. \ nSo it was time to go all-natural. By that point, my hair was healthy once more, having been protected beneath the braids for a few years. \ nFor the last 3 years, I have actually used my hair all-natural as well as it's felt liberating. Lastly, I'm totally free from atrophying inside beauty salons. However at the very same time, I still listen to remarks of, "Woman, you need to retouch your sides!" as well as, "Damn! It appears like you've been electrocuted!" \ nNeedless to say, those remarks as well as criticisms recently obtained me thinking of putting extensions back in my hair. I cherish range as well as one-of-a-kind designs, yet I questioned if I would certainly really feel a lot more allowed in society if I examinationed of least a little bit much more like everybody else. I haven't yet gotten to a final thought. But those remarks have still brought about questions which style would certainly look much better, where I must getting it done (since I just recently relocated from California to New york city), as well as exactly what sort of items I would need if I do decide to complete it. \ nSo when I found out about this brand-new startup called Techturized, it immediately ignited my interest. \ nTechturized's initial item, MadameYou, works as an on the internet community for African-American women to discuss their hair experiences, as well as provide recommendations per various other concerning how you can deal with hair concerns. \ nAt the same time, MadameYou supplies tailored feedback as well as suggestions regarding optimum hairstyles as well as hair items for you, which you could purchase straight from the helpful site. It eventually intends to take the thinking game from black hair treatment, and also change the method black females interact with and also handle their hair. \ nAfrican-American ladies invest 9 times much more on hair and also charm items than any kind of other team, according to a 2012 Nielsen record on African-American consumers. In 2009, comedian Chris Stone disclosed in his docudrama "Good Hair" that black hair care is a $9 billion market. \ n"Still, African-Americans are underserved," Techturized founder Jess Watson informs Business Expert. "A lot of individuals are dissatisfied." \ nMadameYou will certainly start turning out invitations at the end of June. Already, Techturized has raised $25,215 via an effective IndieGogo campaign. It likewise underwent the Flashpoint Start-up Accelerator in Georgia, as well as got a $35,000 financial investment. \ nCheck out the advertising video clip for MadameYou below. \ n \ nSEE ALSO: The 25 Most Influential African-Americans In Modern technology

\ n"If your hair is unwinded, white individuals are unwinded," comedian Paul Mooney notoriously said in fellow comic Chris Rock's "Great Hair" docudrama. In knowledge, my weave was a bit extraordinary because as my hair would expand out, it ended up being obvious that fifty percent of the hair on my head wasn't in fact my own. \ nTechturized's very first product, MadameYou, operates as an online community for African-American ladies to discuss their hair encounters, as well as provide insight to each various other concerning exactly how to deal with hair issues. It ultimately aims to take the presuming game out of black hair treatment, and alter the means black ladies interact with and handle their hair. In 2009, comedian Chris Stone revealed in his documentary "Good Hair" that black hair treatment is a $9 billion market.

If you adored this informative article in addition to you would want to be given guidance with regards to you can try this out (gertit.ch) i implore you to go to our web-page.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
348 Finding Experienced Contractors For Purchase Castings, Die Casting And Laser Beam Cutting DoyleFowell4332 2015.10.17 11
347 Bedroom Furniture - For Picking Yours, Tips DomenicBarta510 2015.10.17 11
346 Cleaning Green Tea Extract Up Spills In Your Carpet CaraEchevarria139769 2015.10.17 8
345 Dating Online - Some Ideas ClydeGage40932430144 2015.10.17 9
344 Should You Go On An Asian Cruise? JessCheeseman1744698 2015.10.17 13
343 Color Copiers For Sale MaxTanner68715936027 2015.10.17 8
342 Howto Create Home-Decoration For Your Home SanfordMoye66761 2015.10.17 8
341 Hair Treatment In Summer Season NoelLorenzo1325 2015.10.17 27
340 Tips To Motivate Oneself To Master Berry62137407621872 2015.10.17 10
339 Things That You Have To Know When Dating Asian Girls MikaylaConley67 2015.10.17 11
338 Secrets To Dating Younger Asian Women VictorinaMartel8 2015.10.17 8
» MadameYou By Techturized GennieBorders999 2015.10.17 8
336 Searching For Help Learning Spanish LucasLesage6361 2015.10.17 8
335 14 Hair Products To Try If You're Stressed Over Loss Of Hair NathanielKump575928 2015.10.17 90
334 How-to Study Audio Chinese KaylaSmithson7600 2015.10.17 13
333 Samsung Moment, A Telephone That Challenges The 4G That Is Iphone LucasLesage6361 2015.10.17 10
332 Easy Ways To Develop Your ChildIs Vocabulary And Vocabulary BLCKristan7372822 2015.10.17 7
331 Twin Optimals Is The Fastest-Growing Chain IanBramblett3081051 2015.10.17 5
330 Girl Coo Makeup Courses On Youtube JereL19731247099114 2015.10.17 7
329 English As A 2nd Language In America's Public Educational Institutions RuthSoileau6842 2015.10.17 12
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 509 Next
/ 509
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0