Mpl Studeos - 5 Key Tactics The Pros Use For Studio Nudes

by ClayDanks718700638 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

art of eroticaThis is the first erotic story I've ever written. Any , positive or negative, would be appreciated. The six of us pulled up to the club around on Saturday night in our minivan taxi, paid the driver $ and hopped out. Outside of the club were a couple of guys smoking cigarettes and laughing. You could hear the low thump of music through the entrance and smell years of smoke build-up. This wasn't any of our first times to a strip club but it was our first time being to the Moonshine, a club known for "full nude full friction" $ lap dances. Sure, it was Ryan's bachelor party, but we were all there for our own entertainment just as much. We are all in our mid twenties, average build, just out of college type guys working your typical entry level office and IT jobs. We all had girlfriends (or fiances!) and were just getting used to getting real paycheques every month. We all pretty much decided that this weekend we'd be putting that disposable income to use with fine scotch and lap dances. Walking through the front doors we were greeted by a monster. A man weighing in at least lbs, of that muscle, looked us up and down and asked us to walk through a metal detector. I knew that strippers were just around the corner and was getting excited. I beeped but after a quick frisk was allowed to proceed to the cover window. After paying my $ cover, I walked down the entrance hall and turned the corner. Right away on the stage was a tall blond, tits out, tiny g-string, swinging around a poll with one leg and arm wrapped around it. I felt a nervous shake in my legs but knew we were in for a good time tonight. The club was fairly busy but a few tables were still open so we grabbed one a little off to the side of the stage and sat down. I looked over at Ryan, a good friend of mine since highschool, and saw his eyes fixated on the stage. I looked back and saw the girl slowly peeling off her g-string with her ass facing us. She was bent over affording us a perfect view of her ass and pussy. Her lips were bare and slightly puffy. I thought to myself... "this. is... awesome". Her asshole was pink and clean. As she bent down further, her bare pussy lips came into view gave off a slight glimmer. Every one of us was transfixed. Mike, Sean, Ray and Derek were friends from college. Guys I've hung out with before but not known for very long. "Drinks?" Pulled from our trance, we turned to find an older woman with a tray looking down at us, almost annoyed. I'm guessing the club doesn't enjoy guys sitting around empty handed. "Heinekin please," I said. The other guys ordered beers as well and she walked away to fetch our drinks. As I watched her walk away in a miniskirt and tight tang-top I wondered what she looked like years ago and imagined her stripping on the stage herself. "So what do you think guys? "Standing Ovations" for the ladies? hahaha" Mike laughed. It took me a second to catch the joke but there was an awkward truth to it. I had a feeling I'd be hard tonight at some point. For a second I had a dirty feeling that here I was treating all of these women as sexual objects, on display for me to drool over, but that quickly passed as I remembered that this was literally why they were here working as strippers or servers in a strip club. I let the thought pass and gave myself permission to objectify as much as I wanted for the rest of the night. It didn't take long for the girls to identify a bachelor party and make their way over. We were here for a good time and a pocket full of twenties. I felt like I was at an all you can eat buffet of my favourite food. A shorter brunette, maybe , with shoulder length hair and thick rimmed glasses was walking over in our direction. Exactly my type. I made eye contact with her and she smiled back at me. I looked down at her top, a cute little dark blue baby doll and g-string. She walked up to me, put her hand around my shoulder, and sat down on my lap. "Hey sexy... I'm Courtney. What's your name?" "Uh... Zack". That wasn't my name but I felt like I shouldn't give my name for some reason so Zack it was! "Hi Zack..." she said in a sexy voice. I let my eyes wander down to her C cupish breasts, held up my a nice supportive top. "Like what you see?" "Yeah..." I breathed out. Smooth buddy, smooth. "Why don't we go somewhere a bit more private? I have more to show you..." she moaned. Her had ran down my chest and rested directly on-top of my dick through my pants. I had no idea they'd be this touchy here. I fucking loved it. "Sure" I said with a big grin. This girl was about to make a lot of money off of me at $ a song, I figured I could spend a solid minutes with her. She stood up, took my hand and guided me away from the table. Holding my hand, we walked through the crowd toward the back room area. As we got closer she slowed down, looked contemplative for s second, and then placed my hand directly onto her bare delicious ass as she was wearing only a tiny g-string. "So... we can go to one of those couches if you want a song or two, or we can spend a bit more time together somewhere that's a bit more private. What do you think?" Her ass cheeks tightened a little bit and my hand involuntarily squeezed. "I think I'd like a little more privacy" I said looking into her eyes, then down to her tits. I was horny as fuck but starting to feel confident. Sure it was their job to make you feel this way but hey, I'll take it. She smiled at me pulled me more left to a curtain at the side of the room. We went through and was greeted by another monster of a man. "It's $." I pulled my stack of twenties out and handed over without hesitation. All I could think about was what Courtney's pussy was going to look like. Courtney took my hand again and took me into a side room closed off by a thick red curtain. Inside was a couch and a mirror. I sat down on the couch and Courtney immediately straddled me and moved forward, pushing her lace covered tits onto my face. She smelled like sweat and candy mixed together in a delicious combination. The beat from the main stage was muffled back here making this encounter feel more intimate and less tied to the main club. Courtney's thighs gripped my own as she ground her warm pussy on the top of my leg, inches from my cock which was fully hard by this point. Luckily I wrote loose boxers and pants so it had lots of room to move and grow. I knew Courtney felt the buldge in my pants because she was grinding right on top of it now. I started to worry about cumming from this and she hadn't even taken a single thing off yet! Courtney closed her eyes and continued grinding her hips on me while both of my hands rested on her bare thighs. Her skin felt so soft and smooth. "Help me get undressed Zack" Courtney cooed. She took my right hand off of her thigh and place it on her shoulder. I carefully slipped my fingers under her strap and slid it down her arm and then did the same to the strap on her other shoulder. "There's a clip in the back" she instructed. I felt for the clip behind her, undid it, and her entire top slipped down but her perfectly round, young tits stayed up. Courtney let out a deep moan as though revealing her perfect C cup breasts and hard nipples were the biggest turn on of her life. They were of mine at least especially when she said the magic words. "Touch them." I wasted no time. Both of my hands flew up and cupped her breasts from underneath. My thumbs instinctively went to her nipples and started flicking them lightly, making them even harder than they already were. All during this, my rock hard cock was being lightly rubbed through my pants by Courtney's ass. So fucking amazing you have no idea. If this lasted much longer I knew I'd be covering the inside of my boxers with cum. "Mmmmm... so you like my tits?" "Yeah, I love your tits" "Mmmmm... so you want to keep going then baby?" "Uh huh.... yeah..." "Alright honey, we just need another hundred, plus tip if you really like me." Wait, what? We were just getting started! I mentally made a count in my head. I brought $ in, spent $ on cover, $ on beer, $ to get back here, leaving me with ... fuck... less than $.o "I don't have enough..." "Not a problem honey, Gerry can bring over a charge machine." I presumed Gerry was Monster # and I knew that no matter how hot this girl was, swiping my credit card in a strip club was probably a horrible decision. "I'm sorry, I can't keep going." "Aw honey, you should be sorry. Your loss baby." Courtney stood up off of me and threw her top back on, doing up the clip and putting the shoulder straps on in one quick motion. "Follow me" she said in a cold tone. Damn, they really know how to turn it off when the money stops flowing. My cock was still hard though and I knew I'd need to cum tonight at some point. I took the walk of shame back to our table and sucked on my beer for the next hour watching the main stage until the other guys also ran out of money from their own lap dances and buying Ryan a few of his own. .... We got back to the hotel but it was only around o'clock. An earlier night than we expected, but we had booze and cards to pass the time. "Hey, pool's open 'til AM. Anyone up for a swim or a hot tub?" Mike asked. I was still pretty worked up and a relaxing soak sounded like a good idea so I said "sure, I could do the hot tub" right back. Nobody else seemed too interested though so Mike and I were the only ones to change into our swim suits back and the room and take the elevator back down to the main level with the pool. Nobody else was in the pool area and the hot tub had a gentle steam rising off of it. We took our shirts off and slid in. The heat was fabulous and I immediately felt all of my muscles relax. "Ahhhhhh this is nice" Mike said. "Yeah, this is perfect right now." We let the steam penetrate our skin for a few minutes, working up a slight sweat. My mind started wandering back to Courtney who was almost completely naked grinding my cock less than an hour earlier. Not surprisingly, I got medium breasts instantly hard again but the jets in the tub easily obscured it from Mike. "So what did you think of the club? Any memorable dances for you?" Mike asked, casually. "Heh... yeah. This one chick, Courtney. Took me to the back back room but I ran out of money before things got to far. If only I had a few grand to blow tonight instead of a couple hundred." "Yeah, you'd be blowing all right, all over Courtney I bet. haha" Mike was laughing but I was holding down a moan thinking about spraying my cum all over Courtney's gorgeous softball size tits. "What's that?" Shit, I think I actually moaned. "Oh, nothing. Just enjoying the jets." We sat there in silence for about more minutes, eyes closed, letting the heat melt our bodies. I stayed rock hard the entire time and wondered, briefly, whether Mike was thinking similarly good thoughts. .... Continued in . Bitrotic comment
TAG •