Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

adult video chat roomsA few years back, I had a work assignment in a different city for a few months. Other than the guys from work, I didn't really know anyone there, save for one friend-of-a-friend that I'd partied with a couple times and heard endless stories about. I had a work function Friday night, but we agreed to meet up saturday to watch some college football. We ended up not meeting up until like PM at a U of Georgia alum bar down the street from where I was staying. With a Georgia game and rabid fans, he thought it would be a good scene and it totally lived up to it, with an overtime game and the bar going nuts with a Georgia victory...and us partaking in plenty of victory shots and rounds for a team we didn't give a shit about!! Anyway, in the drunken haze that quickly develops after + hours of beer, shots and football, the Georgia bar has transformed into a dance club right around us once the game had ended. And I mean TRANSFORMED, they cut the TVs, gutted out the tables and the place flooded with a whole crew of folks dressed for the late-night club scene. Not one to shy away, I ended up on the dance floor in a veritable sea of sweat and steam, getting my freak on. Time wasn't really linear to me given the alcohol in my system, but somewhere in there I started dancing with this short latina girl; pretty face, tight dress, and curvy. Maybe a little too curvy if we're being honest, but girl could move and before I knew it, I was getting a little excited. Then a lot excited. Then full on boner on the dance floor. I tried to hide, adjust it up under my waistline/belt, but we were grinding way to close for that to matter. She reached back to feel it almost to check if what she felt on her butt was really what she thought it was, and sure enough, once she started stroking it through my pants she confirmed her suspicions. There were a couple of ways I figured it could go from there....first, maybe a slap to the face, second, maybe a disgusted look, or best case, she was into it and we maybe got a little closer on the dance floor, even a kiss maybe. She choose none of those....instead, she put her hand down my pants and pulled out my dick in the middle of the dance floor, immediately bent over and put it in her mouth. Shock does not begin to describe how I felt right about then all I could think was HOLY FUCK, then that feels nice, then what the fuck is happening, then I need to stop this. It was SUPER crowded in there and sooo dark, that I was confident the whole place didnt see, but I quickly pulled her off the dance floor and put my dick away as soon as I could manage. We got in a booth, and all she said to me was "We need to go somewhere" and again tried to reach down my pants and move her head toward my crotch. I probably should have been thinking "who the fuck is this girl trying to blow me in a club", but instead thought, "must find some place". So I grabbed her and headed for what I thought was the bathroom....but instead it turned out to be the Store Room and the bouncer who followed us in there, thought we'd had enough fun for the night and tossed as straight out of the bar....by force!!I tried to call my friend, and she tried to call hers, but neither of them had a signal in the bar. Before I could even say I couldn't reach my friend, she asked if I lived around here and asked if she could come back to my place....just until she heard back from her friends, of course. The block walk to the apartment I was staying at went fast, but I learned that rather than your average club slut, as you'd expect from the whole dance floor blowjob, this girl was in town for a PhD lecture series on Theology and had taken a year vow of abstinence while in grad school which apparently my boner made her break on a dance floor! While I felt less likely to have contracted a disease on said dance floor, and felt a little better about this person as a safe random hook-up, the god talk made the vibe feel pretty much gone when we got back to my place. But apparently I was the only one with that feeling, because before I could even get my door open she was on her knees, had pulled my pants down, and had her mouth wrapped around my cock. While her skills were average, she had pulled up her dress and was fingering herself while she was sucking and her moaning and heavy breathing on my cock while it was in her mouth felt incredible. She went on like this for another -4 min, until finally she was begging me to fuck her. She was unbelievably wet when I laid her down in the entrance of my apartment, but even so, she was almost too tight and it was clear I was bit too big for her, as she almost looked in pain on the first few strokes. I tried going shallow, slower, everything, but it clearly looked like she was between pleasure and pain. Finally, after only a few minutes, she'd said that it had been a while for her and she needed to stop, offering to finish me with her mouth, where with all of that build up, I absolutely covered her party dress in cum. While I expected that to be the end, I woke up maybe min later in bed, with her lips again around my cock, waking me up from a deep sleep with a blowjob during the middle of the night. Before I was even awake enough to realize what was going on she was riding me and this time really getting into it. She kept asking me to go harder and harder having three wake-the-neighbor loud orgasms before we finished 4 min later, this time covering the back of her dress in cum as I had bent her over the end of the bed and pulled out on her back. I woke up in the morning to her frantically getting dressed as her friends had finally gotten back to her and were on their way to pick her up. I asked her whether she remembered blowing me in the club, to which she responded "yes" very sheepishly, turning bright red, saying that she had been super horny after her year long vow of celibacy ended, and when she felt how hard my cock was and how big it was, she just wanted it right then and there. At the time, she said, nothing else mattered to her. Whether it was hearing that or just morning wood, I was instantly hard again and jumped out of bed as she was trying to head for the door. I stopped her with a kiss, then pulled up her dress and tore her panties off, shredding them in the process. I took her up against the door, then over the couch, then she finished me with her mouth, as her phone kept blowing up with calls from her friends and she begged for me stop so she could go. On her way out the door, I got her name, Brooke, and to this day I still get worked up thinking of how she looked walking out the door flush from morning sex, cum all over her little dress, no panties, breath fresh with that smell of sex, and yet with a smile ear to ear. nflexzne comment

1. Your Entrepreneur Homebased Enterprise Achievement Sequence - 5 - Home Improvement

Date2015.10.17 ByNormandImlerobrw Views35
    Read More
  2. Inside Fast Solutions In Pes,games,player

Date2015.10.17 BySommer944955693258394 Views26
    Read More
  3. Abby Winters Download - Indiana Abby Winters - Overview

Date2015.10.17 ByCatharineOgrady Views9
    Read More
  4. How-to Master Mail Follow-ups For Advertising Riches

Date2015.10.17 ByBridgetKmdcqqxlh Views31
    Read More
  5. Viv Thomas Clips - The Advantages Of Viv Thomas Tumblr

Date2015.10.17 ByPorfirioSpeed058 Views27
    Read More
  6. Affiliate Internet Marketing - An Introduction

Date2015.10.17 ByBridgetKmdcqqxlh Views30
    Read More
  7. Viv Thomas Butterfly - Whatever They Told You About In The Family Viv Thomas Is Dead Wrong...And Here's Why

Date2015.10.17 ByDouglasAlderson70 Views35
    Read More
  8. Cam To Cam Sex - What Free Tranny Cam Experts Don't Want You To Know

Date2015.10.17 ByDoloresEggers19 Views10
    Read More
  9. Is Falsity The Word For Natural Hair Upkeep Products?

Date2015.10.17 ByHassanHagai718312349 Views28
    Read More
  10. Haircloth Give Care Production Advice: Round Top 5 Tips For Shampoo

Date2015.10.17 ByPearlMcKellar7971 Views31
    Read More
  11. Tomentum Worry Merchandise Advice: Tiptop 5 Tips For Shampoo

Date2015.10.17 ByAnhValentin1216797884 Views30
    Read More
  12. Kennedy Amature Allure - 8 Unforgivable Sins Of Amateur Allure Claudia

Date2015.10.17 ByChristoperCosh88842 Views21
    Read More
  13. Health Coverage Premiums Are Affected By 9 Things

Date2015.10.16 ByDerrickPidgeon99 Views31
    Read More
  14. Very Clear Epidermis Might Be The One You Have! Consider These Tips Nowadays

Date2015.10.16 ByElmaMcLaren859125 Views29
    Read More
  15. Nude Free Web Cams - What To Do About Free Adult Chat With Cam Before It's Too Late

Date2015.10.16 ByCindiFlood7082083 Views30
    Read More
  16. Emma Amateur Allure - The Little-Known Secrets To Erin Amateur Allure

Date2015.10.16 ByWhitney73H91494653133 Views16
    Read More
  17. Effective Systems Of Adult In The UK

Date2015.10.16 ByWandaMosier3544 Views26
    Read More
  18. Fundamental Aspects Of Sports,soccer,gold,medal Across The UK

Date2015.10.16 ByGeorginaMcvay3929 Views34
    Read More
  19. Viv Thomas Lisa - The One Thing To Do For Viv Thomas Movies

Date2015.10.16 ByDonald42C72696967704 Views11
    Read More
  20. Viv Thomas Forum - The Undeniable Truth About Unfaithful Viv Thomas That No One Is Telling You

Date2015.10.16 ByPorfirioSpeed058 Views31
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 Next
/ 14
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0