Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
I lost my virginity to my husband – Mark, I soon discovered he was very kinky and gets a real thrill out of me having sex with other guys. It wasn’t long before I was having sex with some of his friends and other guys.
This story is completely true as far as I can remember.
Before we were married and were still relatively young we decided to move in together and rented a flat from a private landlord. When we went to see the flat I was wearing a short denim skirt, heeled boots and a blouse the landlord was obviously checking me out and was clearly paying more attention to me than Mark. The landlord was old by my standards at the time, I was 19 and he was probably 50 or something. After viewing the flat and signing a lease Mark joked that at least he knew one way to pay the rent. I gave him a hit on the shoulder and informed him that would not be happening.
We were in the flat for about 5 months when Mark was made redundant, we used the redundancy (which wasn't much) to clear any debt we had and struggled on my meagre wages from working in a small shop. Mark struggled to find a job for a while.
We were late in paying rent for one month and did not have enough money for the next month which we missed. The landlord paid us a visit and was obviously unhappy with a late and a non payment of rent. While he was there reminding us of our obligation again it was obvious he was eyeing me up.
The landlord gave us two weeks free nude girls to make payment or he would be serving us notice and we would have to be out by a week later. After the landlord left Mark and I discussed borrowing money but agreed this would be a worse debt. Although the landlord was a bit creepy, he was quite good looking for his age so I decided I would try to seduce him to buy some time for us, of course Mark got very excited by this and was all for it. So we agreed when the landlord returned for the money I would be alone, offer him what we could and of course what I could offer myself.
Two weeks later we only had enough money for just over half the rent, so on the day the landlord was due Mark left in the morning to trawl around for work. I freshly shaved myself, bathed, did some very light make up and decided I would wear my short satin nightgown and robe, figuring this would entice the landlord.
The landlord knocked on the door mid morning, I answered and let him in. I told the him we only had just over half and it was all we could manage at that moment, at the same time I let my robe part showing my short satin gown.
I almost laughed when the landlord's eyes nearly popped out his head, but managed to hold my composure. He flustered a little but stated that half wouldn't cut it and he was looking for full payment. I picked up the money from the table and went across the room to him and handed him the money. I kept my hand on his as I looked at him and asked if there was anything I could do that would help us.
I could straight away see the scenario that was running through his mind, he looked me up and down and asked what I would be suggesting to him. I said that if he took the money I could perhaps pay the rest by way of a hand job or maybe a blowjob. The landlord smiled and said something like "girl that’s not going to cut it with me" he then looked at me and suggested I should take off my gown while he considered his options.
I stood back removed the robe and gown, I was now standing in front of our landlord completely naked, I could see him licking his lips and looking me up and down. He put the money in his jacket pocket and said I should show him the bedroom. I stood by the bed waiting for him, he started to remove his clothes while asking me if I was sure this was what I wanted to do. He was already down to his boxers by the time I was able to answer. I said I liked this place and wanted to stay here. The landlord was actually in good shape, he was very muscular and his cock which was seemed to be average length was uncut and very thick.
He gently pushed me down onto the bed so I was sitting and he was standing in front of me. I grabbed his cock and put it straight into my mouth, I worked on him for a good five minutes squeezing his shaft, stroking his balls and occasionally sucking hard on the head just as Mark likes it. He had his hand on top of my head gently pushing my head down on him and was grunting occasionally.
Eventually he pulled away and scooted me further up the bed, saying that was enough warm up, now time to pay the rent. As he positioned himself over me, I asked him to wear a condom. He looked at me and said that wasn’t going to happen and if I wanted to stop I better say now. I said it was ok, he reached down and started fingering me for a couple of minutes, presumably once satisfied I was wet enough he then started pushing his cock into me.
I can remember my legs being spread out as far as they could go and the feeling of his cock pushing in stretching me, it was probably the thickest cock I had taken at the time. He was watching face as he pushed all the way in, smiling at me, I may have been moaning. He started off slow but quickly picked up pace and was soon humping me furiously. I quickly reached an orgasm that felt really good and was building up to another when he drove really hard into me and came I could feel his cock pulsing and orgasmed again.
Once finished he pulled out of me, got up, grabbed a towel and wiped himself off. He then dressed while telling me this arrangement would suit him just fine, we would pay him what we could and I would pay the rest. He let himself out of the flat leaving me lying on the bed trying to catch my breath feeling his cum slipping out.
I then heard Mark come into the flat, he came straight through to the bedroom. He had decided to hang out on the street corner and had watched the landlord come and go. Mark stripped and joined me asking me to tell him everything while he played with my clit bringing me to yet another orgasm I then finished Mark off with a blowjob. We got up, showered together and changed the bed sheets.
This more or less repeated the next time, the following month Mark had finally got another job and so wasn’t able to join me afterwards. I kept the hometown nudes arrangement going for several months, effectively paying varying amounts just over half the rent. We eventually moved to another flat and never saw the landlord again.
Now I have discovered reddit, I hope you like my experience above and will be sharing a few more soon (I have quite a few). Please feel free to ask me anything you want.

sluttymi

XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0