Free Viv Thomas Videos - Famous Quotes On Viv Thomas Sisters

by Donald42C72696967704 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
In high school I had been a bit of a goody-two-shoes. Always had my head in books, didn't have much interest in partying, definitely didn't explore my sexuality (with the exception of studying abroad in Europe during the summers, but those are stories for another time!). It wasn't until I was about or that I started dipping my toe in the water. The summer after sophomore year I decided to take the summer off of studying, internships, etc. The choice was made in part because I was well overdue to let loose and enjoy college life, but peaches and vivien also because I had a new friend in my life. She acted as wild as I always felt inside. We would go out together nights a week, and made great wingwomen for one another. My college dorm was blocks away from her apartment off campus downtown Chicago. Most nights, we crashed in her tiny apartment. When I say tiny, I mean smaller than most hotel rooms. It was a "quaint" square foot studio. Her full-size bed occupied the majority of the living area. Luckily her linens were so soft and silky we didn't mind using it as a makeshift couch as well. We spent many hot summer nights and days in it, hungover and laughing and sharing details about the previous night. Who we flirted with, who we traded numbers with, and many relevant liaisons of varying degrees. She was gorgeous. Southern belle with blond hair and a great body. She had a reputation for being super manipulative, and I saw it first-hand with guys. Stringing them along, talking them up to their face then laughing about them behind their back. She had a knack for making you feel like the most important person in the world when you're with her. Being on the friend side (as opposed to the guy/boyfriend side), I knew that she had a line of - guys on the line at any given time who felt this way about her, that she was "the one." It was this sense of intimacy that led to open conversations between she and I about sexual things. She was the first friend who I ever talked about sex toys with. Just mentioning it, she was eager to show me hers and tell me how she liked them. This was definitely a first for me. She took out a AA battery size plastic vibe, encased in cloudy purple plastic. It had interchangeable heads with different textures. She showed me how to take them on and off. The one with Bart Simpson hair-like spikes scared me. "You use that spiky tip?!" I asked, bewildered. "Yes, it's awesome, you should try it sometime!" That kicked off a summer of us being super open about masturbating. While we would get ready to go out at night, we would take turns in the bathroom getting off. (Don't worry, reddit, we thoroughly cleaned toys after each use.) We'd make sure to tell the other (kind of have to, given the cramped quarters and only bathroom), but had fun doing so. We had a silly codename for it I wiiiish I could remember. We never said "gonna masturbate now." Nope. Instead, it was a fun game for us! It wasn't anything serious and when we were together it wasn't a taboo topic as it often is in a group of girls. This level of comfort evolved. One afternoon we got home from a Cubs game at Wrigley field. It was hot, the crazy huge air conditioner somehow was having trouble keeping the tiny apartment cool. We took turns showering then laid in bed in towels together. We were both hungover and tipsy from drinking beer all day. One of us commented how we wanted to get off but were too lazy to get up and do so. She said, "I have an idea!" She went and got her box of toys. She handed me a dildo I had become fond of; it was like one of those grotesquely large carnival-esque tricked out dildos. It was hot pink, vibrated, rotated from a hinge under the silicone that had rows of pearls lining it, had the rabbit ears for clit stimulation, and even had flashing lights. The whole yards. "I told you I'm too lazy to go over there to do it!" I said. "Let's do it in bed," she said, taking off her robe and pulling out her vibe. I was thoroughly astonished. Even though we had talked about the toys a lot, never did we talk about using them together. It hadn't even ocurred to me, but I liked the idea! I took her lead. We each opened up our towels and laid naked on the bed. We turned on our toys at the same time. We both stared at the ceiling, never making eye contact with one another. As the dildo went inside me I remember being a bit scared this was a trick, like the world's worst episode of What Would You Do? I thought it was a trap, but let those thoughts subside as I upped the vibration and rotation settings viv thomas trailer on the vibe. We both let out soft sounds of pleasure; I bit my lip holding in the moan that so badly wanted to escape. I kept my gaze on the ceiling, but keeping her in the corner of my eye so as not to miss any cues. Was she going to grab my hand? Or my boob? Was she going to kiss me...or more? I had no idea what to expect. Once we were both about to climax, she said "Ready?" I nodded and we timed it pretty well. We lay there, panting, still staring at the ceiling, for several minutes. I remember the feeling of the climax wash over me, and how nice it was to enjoy it: tingling down my arms and in my cheeks, and even my stomach. That was the only time we did that, but we had our share of other experiments over the summer. It became a habit of ours to use the toys on one another. We never touched or kissed (in private), it was just the toys. The summer and friendship ended just like her other manipulated relationships, but I'm still glad for that summer. It's just as confusing to me now as it was then, but it was the real beginning to many adventures I've posted about! SuperGirly

Articles