Viv Thomas Clips - Vivthomas Lesbian Secrets Revealed

by DouglasAlderson70 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

I met this couple on a story site, viv thomas dvd she and I emailed back and forth for a while. They just had previously had a 3sum with another woman that she sent me pictures of. Lily , and her husband John invited me over to their house, we sat around watching baseball and i was thinking is this ever going to happen.

Lily then says i want both of you and stands up and strips, i sat on the couch and she walks over to me and gets on her knees and starts sucking my cock. John was behind her playing with her pussy, we did this for a few minutes then john leaves.

I pull out my iPhone and recorded the next 18 minutes of video, her riding my cock, as she was fucking me i asked told her to look into the camera and tell me i fuck her better than hubby, and that she was my slut.

After she came i had her get back on the ground and i fucked her mouth , making her gag then i told her viv thomas nude to lick my ass which she did, all while recording it.

She stopped licking my ass , i looked down at her and said did i tell you to stop licking my ass slut, i told her i wanted to cum on her face, she leaned back and i had her beg for my load, with her tongue out to eat some, she did as she was told and i sprayed her face, then she cleaned up my cock.

When i was done i thanked her , got dressed and i asked where john went, she told me he got a little jealous.

He must of gotten over it, because the next week we went to the movies, with lots of dirty sex before and after, let me know if you want to hear about it

submitted by figuredidpost [link] [comment]

Articles