Jerking Off In The Car - The A - Z Of Nasty Girls Fucking

by ShawneeXav1543482344 posted Oct 16, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

This story took place last week on a Wednesday night while I was and still am on a business trip in a big city.

I actually used to live in this city so I know the hot spots and I headed to my favorite decently upscale bar last Wednesday. Wednesday night is always a great time because it's lady's night and I had adultery in the back of my mind; yep, I'm married. I'm a 31, decent looking white guy with blond hair, on the lean side.

As I'm getting to the bar I find that my buddy had bailed on me, so I could have headed home or partied on and I choose the latter. I made it my mission to not be that guy sitting alone at the bar though. From the moment I walked in I grabbed a seat by two young Asian ladies and asked them to save it for me while I checked my bag. They smiled and obliged which put me in a good mood and set the tone for the rest of the night.

I chatted them up a bit and excused myself before I wore out my welcome to introduce myself to a group across the bar. Shook hands with the guys and then chatted up the blond and brunet. I wasn't going in too hard and just keeping things friendly, but before I knew it 2 hours had gone by.

That's when I saw her. A thick bodied brunet across the bar standing by herself while she waited on one of those free lady drinks. She was maybe 27, long brown hair, her C cups being pushed up to peek out of the top of her v-neck and an ass that I just wanted to bury myself in. She had that look in her eyes that said "I'm getting bored, what's next?"

Que the sexual instinct: I immediately excused myself and walked up for an introduction. I said "Are you really as bored as you look?" She told me that the free drinks are helping. She told me she was from New Jersey so I just called her Jersey from then on, that plus I didn't actually catch her real name. I told her that I had to come say hi to her after I saw how sexy her little white shirt was. She grinned and we locked eyes as we both took another sip of our drinks. She stepped a little closer and asked "You really think so huh?" As cheesy yet effective as it gets I told her I bet it would look better on the floor. She bit her lip and gasped a little as we were still locking eyes.

I gave her an obvious body check up and down and let me eyes fixate on her ass while I bit my lip and muttered "sexy indeed…" We both knew what was up and after a total of 5 minutes of that I told her we should get out of there. She said she was staying in town by herself and we could go as long as her friends gave the OK. She walked off and scampered back a minute later with a "Let's go!"

The cab ride to her place was filled with groping in the shadows and soft moans. I'm sure the drivers seen that scenario a hundred times.

We get up to her place and the bed is in a tiny loft above. We make it there and it's almost a shoving match as to who will get to show off their oral skills first. We both manage to get our clothes off in the process but I'm able to push her arms back and lay her down while I work my way down from heavy making out, to licking her neck, to her tits and then of course down to her thick pussy that was waiting for me. There was no time taking or building up other than that as she grabbed the back of my head and shoved be in face first. She was soaking wet immediately and as I worked my tongue around and then started sucking her clit while I slid just one finger into her.

Before she had her fill with that I stood up and said "My turn." She grinned again just as in the bar and pushed me onto the bed. I thought this woman was trying to commit suicide by choking herself to death on my cock after that! She was forcing her throat as far down as it would go and then forcing it even farther. She was even hitting the back of her head which was more for a visual effect and my god it did the trick. She couldn't get all of my cock down but how hard my cock was hitting the back wall of her throat was an amazingly tight feeling. I managed to moan "At the same time now." and she slid her glorious ass right over me into 69. We were both sucking and slurping like there was no tomorrow. She then lifted her head up as she started to grind on my face while I held my tongue out for her to play on.

I then threw her off and laid her down on her back at the edge of the bed. I held her legs up in the air as I slid my rock hard cock up and down against her dripping pussy lips. I pulled back a bit and let the head push up against the entrance of her, only to pull back and rub again. After I put my head back against her pussy she'd had enough and grabbed my hips and pulled me into her bare with one quick motion along with a loud exhaling scream. If you know the feeling of a perfectly wet pussy that's been aching to get filled, this was it.

Things stayed at that throat fucking intensity getting head in the car as she screamed "Fuck me" as she bucked back and fourth to fuck me back as hard as she could too. I knew she was building up and on instinct I pulled out of her and grabbed my cock and furiously rubbed it against her clit as she turned her head and buried her face into the comforter and squirted a huge gush of warmth wetness all over me and the bed alike. Squirters are few and far between from my experience and I wasn't going to take let off with this opportunity. She let off for a second to recover but I wasn't having any of it. I plunged back into her and went right back to the pounding that got us to that point before. 45 seconds later sure enough she started screaming "oh my god, oh my god I'm cumming again!" And I grabbed and rubbed and slapped my cock against her clit again while getting showered.

Without missing a beat again I flipped her over on all fours and got the sight that I'd been hoping on since I saw her at the bar; That beautiful thick ass arched high up in the air with her now pink pussy shining in what little light there was in the room. She was already making small rocking back and fourth motions as she couldn't wait for me to come up close enough behind her. As not to disappoint I put the tip against her pussy and she immediately bucked back against it all the way down. But this was my forte and I wanted all the dominance to myself. I put both hands on her ass cheeks and said "Don't you move!" I started out with a slow deep thrusting into her but that plan quickly went out the window as I wanted it all. But she was having just as much fun as before and soon pulled forward and I knew that was my que again. I again grabbed my cock and quickly rubbed it up and down her wet slit and she again blasted be with the warm wetness.

I dove right back into her throbbing pussy and went right back to pounding for my own pleasure. As the ass slapping and the moans intensified I knew I was going to cum soon. As kinky as this girl was I knew she wouldn't deny me any request so I said "Are you going to be a good girl and swallow my cum?" She let out a gasp and said "Oh yes, please let me." As soon as she said that it sent me over the top and with one last slap on her round ass I told her to come here I'm cumming. She spun around and again hit me to the back of her throat as I pumped god knows how much hot cum into her. She stayed there as she was again throat fucking me until I had to jolt back and relax a moment.

We both sat back and caught our breath, we were both amazed at the compatibility level we'd clicked on and knew round 2 was imminent; which as I said before I knew she wouldn't deny me any request included doggy style anal and me giving her a pussy creampie.

At about 5am I knew I needed to get back for my 6:30am work. I left without setting up another meeting or even swapping numbers. There was something liberating in knowing that we both went all out that night and that's where we'd leave it. I was hurting the whole day after that. Only about 30% hangover but about 70% physical pain from the pounding like that of which I'd not seen the likes of in a long time, too long.

submitted by dumbassforsex [link] [1 comment]

Articles