A few days after our last encounter, the feeling of each others touch still fresh in our minds, the flirting between is still constant, we keep exchanging glances and smiles throughout the day. This goes on for a while before you finally pluck up the courage to invite me back to yours, I agree immediately and your face lights up with a big smile, you look over to me and bite your lip, your body craving my touch again. After a few more hours at work, emails going back and forth, both of us getting really excited for the night that lay ahead for both of us, it’s almost time to leave. We both leave and you drive around the block so people don’t see me getting in your car, you pick me up and we are both heading back to yours, my hand sliding up and down your thigh whilst you drive to tease you. As soon as you open the door you turn around and pull me in to you, our lips lock in a passionate kiss, your hands on my chest, my hands on your hips, my heart starts racing with excitement, a few minutes of us kissing goes by, I’m rock hard by the time it stops, you take me by the hand and lead me to the bedroom, the kissing immediately begins again, I put an arm around you and gently lower you down on to the bed whilst still kissing, you part your legs and I slide in between them, one arm holding my weight up, the other slowly edging up the inside of your thigh, making your skirt move further up your body. You have one hand in my hair gripping it, the other is wrapped around me pulling me in close. I pull my kiss away from your soft lips and move down to your neck, my hand now right at the top of your thigh, slowly brushing across your thong, I feel how wet you are, my lips have moved down to your shoulder, inbetween the kisses I give you a little bite and you squeeze my hair tight with pleasure. I stop kissing you and pull back, I go down to your waist and lift up your top slowly, I kiss up your body as I lift the top up, letting my tongue softly follow each kiss, you shiver with pleasure, my kisses reach your bra, I take your top all the way off and immediately bring my mouth back to your cleavage, slowly revealing each breast and teasing the nipple before letting the bra cover them up again, your nipples are so hard and I lick and suck on them, you’re moaning in pleasure when I spend time teasing them. I eventually stop the teasing and remove your bra, my tongue immediately gets to work on licking and sucking your nipples again, my hand giving one attention whilst my tongue works on the other. My kisses eventually break free from your breasts and I head down, kissing softly down your body and letting my tongue trail as before, I get to your skirt and slowly remove as I did with the top, leaving in nothing but a thong, I am still taken aback by the view like I was the first time. You look up to me and I smile at you, I take step closer to you and then get down on my knees, I grab you at the hips and slide you down the bed so you are on the edge, I kiss up your thigh and move the drenched fabric of your thong to the side as my lips reach your pussy, my tongue slowly teases it, licking up and down, circles and sucking on it. Your moans of pleasure let me know I’m doing the right thing and it sends you wild, Your hand now firmly gripping my hair, pushing my head down in to you, your hips rising up to get more of my tongue, my hand now teasing you too softly penetrating you then pulling back out, each time you let out a soft moan when I enter you, you are so wet, your spare hand is now rubbing your boobs and pinching your nipples. I finally stop with the teasing and let my fingers enter you whilst my tongue works your clit, you raise your hips towards me again, my fingers are going in and out very fast, your breaths are getting shallow and your moans more frequent, I know you are close so I keep going, your hips start to thrust in to me, you’re now letting out loud moans of pleasure as you getting closer, you give one last big thrust and push my head down hard, your body shakes as waves of pleasure descend down your body, you hold the position for a few seconds with your eyes closed, a few seconds of pure ecstasy. You eventually open your eyes, look at me and smile and say just one word "Wow", I smile back at you and lean in to kiss you, you kiss me hard, sending your tongue in to my mouth and getting all of your own juices, your hand is on my chest and slowly starts to run down my body. You reach the tip of my jeans and my hard cock is poking out the top, you unbutton me and let me loose, pulling down my jeans and underwear, I step out of them and then remove my top too. Your hands start to work my cock, before you sit on the edge of the bed, look up at me deep in the eyes and let my cock descend down your inch by inch, I am now the one gripping your hair, you take me deep, right to the back of your throat and it feels amazing, I moan in pleasure, you are so turned on by the noises I’m making, your hands start to cradle my balls whilst you take me deep. I last for about 5 minutes of this before I have to stop you, I pull your head up and kiss you passionately, I lay you back down on the bed softly and part your legs, I’m holding my weight up with one arm and other is down on my cock, our kissing continues and I guide myself towards you, you are dripping wet that I don’t have to tease you at all, I line it up and gently enter with just the tip, you pull away from the kiss to moan, I pull the tip back out and softly enter it again, I do this a few times and you moan each time, I slowly start to ease it in further and further with each penetration, inch by inch I am getting deeper. Eventually I am all the way in and I start to gently thrust, kissing you the whole time. My pace is slow and tender for a while, but after a few minutes the pace speeds up and I start to pound in to you, the kissing stops as move to your neck, your moans are now loud and you are digging in to my back, this sends me wild. About 10 minutes pass of me on top and I feel close so we have to swap positions, you take this opportunity to mount me and ride me, you slide my cock in to you and start riding me hard, your hands on my chest and gripping me hard, nails digging in, I have one hand gripping your fantastic arse and the other is playing with your boobs. Your moans are wild as you control the speed and angle, you start to reach climax quickly and the noises you are making drive me wild! With a few more grinds on top of me you tilt your head back and let out one big scream, your hands now digging really hard in to my chest. You lean down and kiss me, after the kiss you look at me and say ‘cum for me’ . I don’t need telling twice, I lift you off of me and get behind you, you lift your arse up and put your head down in to the bed, I slide straight in to your wet pussy and start pounding, hard and fast, I have a firm grip on both of your arse cheeks, pulling you back hard as I thrust in to you, I give the occasional spank when I thrust, you are loving every second of it. I keep thrusting hard and fast and feel like I’m getting close, I grip your hair and pull you up, I whisper in to your ear ‘I want you to swallow every drop of my cum’, you look back at me and nod, I keep thrusting until I can’t go any more, I pull out and grab your head, I shove my cock right down your mouth to the back of your throat and start to thrust again, the feel of your mouth around my cock feels amazing and within a few seconds I am squirting my warm thick cum straight down your throat, you swallow every drop as I moan in pleasure and thrust out every single drop. You leave no trace of me at all in your mouth, I collapse on to the bed and you lay down next to me, hand and head on my chest listening to my heartbeat racing. I move my arm down around you resting my hand softly on your now red arse from the spanking. We spend the rest of the night talking and make plans to do this again very soon. DevilSlayer91

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
31025 Register.com Search Engine Optimization Solutions. BernadetteHills40 2015.10.16 3
31024 Judge Woman Delay For Maternity Leave, Subsequently Her For Baby To Judge StarRasp978998910 2015.10.16 5
31023 Flight Hold-up Compensation For Delayed Or Cancelled Air Travels. BenitoHartsock346 2015.10.16 30
31022 Landscape Upkeep And Rental Properties Morris20N828330366 2015.10.16 27
31021 Hair Maintenance Peel Fear Reach Up And A Rewards Broadcast Oh My DinaRowntree0761 2015.10.16 5
31020 Bail Bonds Agent In Los Angeles whitetechconsulting.com 2015.10.16 27
31019 Clash Of Clans Game 2014 Cheats, Guidelines And Methods LukeTudor144770633 2015.10.16 4
31018 Digital Photography Workshops, Tours, And Also Journeys KeriTempleton9078473 2015.10.16 1
31017 Drone Photography Contest Shows The Globe From Stunning New Angles ZaneZvz88498418095765 2015.10.16 6
31016 Checkout New Hack For Clash Of Clans Hack MargaritaPrettyman4 2015.10.16 18
31015 Blocks Ecológicos Patrocinados Por El Empresario Ricardo Vega Serrador OfeliaBlue1081406576 2015.10.16 32
31014 Are Secured Loans Different To Unsecured Loans? Max Fund VCLNichole9487339 2015.10.16 5
31013 How-To Spend A Traffic Ticket In New York BrandieSalyer14 2015.10.16 31
31012 Fresh Real-Estate Laws Guard Florida Homeowners, Purchasers, Tenants In 2012 LanJohansen2127331719 2015.10.16 6
31011 Allow's Stop Telling Individuals They Typically Aren't Photographers, Mmmkay? MerryCoane306572 2015.10.16 3
31010 Father's Day Gifts Online JannetteLaura08 2015.10.16 1
31009 Utilizing Search Engine Optimization Techniques To Enhance Discoverability Of Research. Antonietta462711 2015.10.16 153
31008 New Jersey DUI Core By Theodore Sliwinski, Esq. DoreenCroll5229 2015.10.16 388
31007 Birth Prevention Pill For Men JeniferCanfield 2015.10.16 6
31006 Abby Winters Peachy - Genghis Khan's Guide To Karmen Abby Winters Excellence PamelaHatten5418432 2015.10.16 6
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0