Real Life Cam Free - Using Ten Free Cam Chat Xxx Strategies Like The Pros

by JennaLeahy73064411 posted Oct 16, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

He said we had to wait till it was one of those hot summer nights, the ones where you can wear just a t-shirt till three in the morning, and that day he told me it finally was. He’d wait till after dinner, until it was dark and quiet, and he’d take me out for a walk to a secret place where he’d push my skirt up and fuck me in the ass. We had already fucked that afternoon, round one he called it, and he was putting lube on his fingers and slipping them in and out of my ass while he fucked me, pushing one of my legs flat against the bed and holding the other one up against my shoulder, but he was just teasing me, getting me ready. He said it was only going to be pussy for round one. Mike’s shoulders always looked so big and strong when he was on top of me, everyone said he had shoulders like a linebacker. He had freckles all over his body and the bluest eyes that made girls hang all over him and that cocky kind of drug dealer swagger that would turn to sweet kindness in a second. It was irresistible. After he came he closed my legs back together and told me to get ready for dinner. The table they seated us in at the restaurant was in a giant chain link cage. I was so nervous for what he would do to me later that I kept ordering more drinks, and Mike kept drinking his beer and ordering tapas and holding his big rough hand over my thigh under the table. When our friends went out to smoke he started kissing me all intensely and I asked if we were really going to do it later. What we had been talking about before. He nodded and his eyes were so blue and intense. "You’d like that, wouldn’t you?" He said. I was so embarrassed that I just looked down at my lap. "Say it," he said, and he grabbed my hair gently behind my ear and I looked at him. "I want you to, Mike," I said. He stopped at the liquor store on the way home to get more beer and I knew he meant business. We never drank alone. He probably wanted me to be easy and calm and he didn’t want to be afraid to take charge. When we opened the door to my apartment he just let me walk inside. I just stood there. "So?" I said. "Get on the bed," he said. "Now." And I did. "Now start masturbating." "Yes, Mike," I said. My clit was already hot and throbbing behind my thong but I did it anyway. He flipped his big dick out of his pants, it was half hard, and started rubbing it with long slow strokes. With his other hand he pulled his red pack of cigarettes out of the pocket of his jeans. "Now we’re gonna do some coke," he said. "This is my personal stuff." "Right now? Just us?" he smiled at me, leaned over on the bed to kiss my neck, so wet, and I was so turned on that it tingled and burned. "Can I do it off your tits?" he said. "Yeah," I moaned. "Yes, daddy." And I slid down on the bed and pulled up my black top so my tits were out. He tapped some of the coke out right between them, almost at the bottom of my rib cage, and breathed it up. Then he licked my tits all over, biting them, and free amature cams sucked and sucked on free cam to cam no registration my right nipple. His cock was so big now, so big and hard and standing up out of his jeans I couldn’t stand it. "Give me a bump now," I said, "and let me suck it." He dipped his key into the bag of coke and held it out for me to snort. Then I wrapped my lips around his head and licked and sucked up and down until it was nice and slippery. He started thrusting his hips up and down and bouncing my head up and down on his cock and saying yeah and slut and stuff like that. My mouth was numb from the coke he gave me and I could have sucked for hours. Finally I sat up. "Mike?" I said. "Can I have more?" "Pants off first," he said, and I slipped off my stretchy black pants and the thong I wore for him. "Close your eyes," he said, and he slipped the blindfold he kept in my bedside table over my eyes. Then he held my face still with one hand and I knew he was holding the key of coke up to my nose. "Here," he said, and I snorted it obediently. "What do you say?" he said. "Thank you." He was still wearing his jeans. He laid me down and I went back to sucking his cock. He had me lying down in the bed naked from the waist down, and he was sitting up in his jeans open with his big dick out getting sucked. Come here, he said, and he pushed my legs open. He rubbed my burning hot clit and I was so turned on I wanted free live sex cam sites to scream. Then he rubbed me all over and then slipped his wet finger into my ass, pulling it in and out so slowly while I was all over his dick. He got faster and faster and he was giving me two fingers when he stopped. I sat up. "Miiike." I whined. "Whyyyy?" He pulled the blindfold off me harshly and stared. "It’s time," he said. "You’re ready. I’m gonna fuck you in the ass outside." He told me to wear a tight black skirt, my black top from before, no bra or panties. We each did one last line of his coke and he led me outside. I couldn’t believe I was outside in such a short skirt and no underwear, my pussy and ass were both tingly and soaking wet from being played with and I felt like it was dripping down my legs. He held my hand and walked just in front of me until we got to the abandoned school. "Behind there," he said. He led me around back where there was a narrow strip of concrete between the school and a high wall. "What if someone sees?" I said. I was shaking even free live cam xxx in the hot summer air. "I don’t care," he answered. "Okay, turn around." I faced the wall and he slipped up the stretchy miniskirt so my bare ass was exposed. He slipped two fingers into my ass, so wet and ready, and I moved down my hand to start rubbing my clit. I was still scared. His other hand grabbed my tits hard under my shirt. "Get down on all fours now," he said, and then he kneeled behind me and took out his big hard cock. He pushed the tip of it inside me and it was so big I gasped. "You like that?" he said. "You like it in your ass?" "Yeah," I gasped. "Thank you, Mike." He gave it to me in harder and harder strokes and started pushing my face down onto the concrete. I was scared but it started to feel good and I moaned, trying to be quiet, while he slammed into me. I was still rubbing my clit and I felt like I might come. "Please come!" I screamed. "Please I want your cum inside me." He stopped and I could feel his big cock pushed all the way inside. "Oh yeah, he said it a low voice, and then I could feel the hot cum flow out up so deep inside me. He pushed me down so I was laying flat, my tits pushed up against the rough cement. He looked so big and tall above and I couldn’t stand how sexy he was, my hot tall drug dealer boyfriend. He tucked my hair across my neck and it gave me shivers, and then he leaned down and kissed me. "I love you, babe," he said. 1FKXMa3 imsobad1111 1GuY9cP 1GuY9cP

Articles